Author Topic: Crystal Gridding  (Read 13041 times)

April 29, 2011, 02:25:36 AM
Reply #15

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Meh, i think i have posted this in a wrong section...

Body energy arts is the perfect label system for the chakra realllising,opening & alligning induced by your gridding Lil,all in due and ancient form as the old healing tools are made apparent by brave pioneers like yourself.:)

Label sits sooooooohhhh nicely,imho.

April 29, 2011, 02:32:00 AM
Reply #16

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
mathematical formula? i was thinking about the deep mathematical principles this is based on when i noticed the heart in the middle :D

Twinstar-grid is on Salfregio / tree of life/crystal of life scale as extensively researched & beautifully illustrated by the Abrahadabra Institute......

Each grid should me mathematically sound as per these principals,the only fixed matter being the number of petals?

At this stage I am very content to go along with the beautiful & inspired intuition of Lilith.

May 02, 2011, 03:45:39 AM
Reply #17

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I think you two are just more spiritually evolved than the rest of us....

har har,if this is so then why does everyone surpass me so easily?

Your root chakra runs from your groin down to your ankles & way,way below(outwith/within etc.etc.etc) .Katia's version or crystal interpretation shows many intricate power lattices throughout the chakra systeam(outwith/without etc.etc.etc.etc.etc)

So powerful just looking at a picture of it can help root you,as well as realise the soft bond between all chakra in your system.

Realising this subtle internal bond will help you to project within as well as without(above as below,the six directions & all the others.)

Namaste,

Andy....maybe need a wee meditation to go along with it or as many meditations as possible for a nice contrast.

Muladhara Symbol

Seed mantra

The seed mantra syllable is 'Lam'. Within the bindu, or point that forms a part of the letter, just above it, is Brahma, who is deep red, with 4 faces and 4 arms, and holding a staff, a sacred vase of nectar, a rosary and making the gesture of dispelling fear (alternatively instead of the staff and rosary he is holding a lotus flower and the sacred scriptures). He is seated on a swan. His Shakti is a goddess called Dakini. She is seated on a red lotus, and is shining red or white, a beautiful face with 3 eyes, with 4 arms, holding a trident, a skulled staff, a swan , and a drinking vessel (instead of a swan and drinking vessel, she sometimes is holding a sword and a shield).
[edit] Seat of Kundalini

In the centre of the square, below the seed syllable, is a deep red inverted triangle. Within this resides/sleeps the kundalini shakti, the great spiritual potential, waiting to be aroused and brought back up to the source from which it originated, Brahman. She is represented as a snake wrapped 3 and a half times around a smokey grey lingam.
Petals

The 4 petals are red, with the sanskrit syllables Va, Scha, Sha and Sa written in gold upon them, representing 4 vritties of greatest joy, natural pleasure, delight in controlling passion, and blissfulness in concentration, or alternatively; dharma (psycho-spiritual longing), artha (psychic longing), kama (physical longing) and moksha (longing for spiritual liberation).

In my version the petals of course are black, laid out in Black Tibetan Quartz but i recon it is just as good if not better as it has a direct Earth connection, Earth being the element of Muladhara chakra.

Anything Earthy,especially careful study of the make up of the earth,with all it's faults to it's core....then through the heart of the root of it's core which is reached from anoth dimension which I can illustrate beautifully & perfectly with mine alltime favourite link/:)

The more it changes,the more the song remains the same.My wonderful golden dakini & most precious consrot/xxxxxxx :heart:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:04:22 AM by the black elf »

May 03, 2011, 03:30:44 AM
Reply #18

Lilith

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Of The Void
    • View Profile
Thank you my Radiant consort, brilliant posting as always.

I am determined to continue with the chakra grids, also got my crystal gridding workshop coming up this Sat.
Here is another one on the Twinstar, main formula I work with, courtesy of Abrahadabra Institute.

I hold a firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

May 03, 2011, 12:37:20 PM
Reply #19

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
The twinstar is at the heart of the flower of life,as are we all.:) .....you should maybe do a seperate thread for the twinstar grid love,keeping this thread solely for the Muladhara(or root) Chakra? especially your intracacies & meditation upon the various crystal power lattice.

I'm getting right into it as part of KHEFER,from here my wonderful golden dakini.x   

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=golden%20dakini%20&view=detail&id=5BA947006D07261A0AEFC17E825BF47F03F3835A&first=1&FORM=IDFRIR

The Muladhara Chakra
Chakras  Sahasrara chakra
 Guru chakra
 Nirvana chakra
 Indu chakra
 Manas chakra
 Ajna chakra
 Lalana chakra
 Vishuddha chakra
 Anahata chakra
 Hrit chakra
 Manipura chakra
 Swathisthana chakra
Muladhara chakra
The Muladhara is one of the seven Primary Chakras, and is associated with the element: Earth, representing the densest grade of manifestation.  In the Kundalini-yoga system of Shaktism, the Muladhara Centre is described as having four petals, corresponding to the psychological states of greatest joy, natural pleasure, delight in controlling passions, and blissfulness in concentration.  All these qualities correspond to the bliss of realising the Divine in the physical body.  The highest and most complete forms of spirituality do not reject the body, but see it as the vehicle for the transmutation of the body and the spirit together.

It is, according to Shakta Tantric doctrine, the seat of Kundalini, the latent cosmic energy or shakti that resides in every living being.  When this latent power is activated through Hatha Yoga practicises (pranayama, purification of the nadis, etc), it rises through each of the rear or spinal chakras, and up through the top of the head, to the Sahasrara or "Thousand Petalled Lotus" located above the crown.  There it unites with its opposite polarity, the Paramashiva or Supreme Godhead Consciousness, and the yogi attains total Liberation from phenomenal reality.

Colours associated with this chakra are red, yellow, and golden.  It could be considered the bliss centre for physical body.

Deities within the Muladhara Chakra

countercounterclockwise from the bottom: Indra, Brahma, Dakini

Chakra table 1
MULADHARA
Terminology Tantric  muladhara, adhara, mula chakra or padma, brahma padma or bhumi chakra, chaturdala, chatuhpatra
Vedic (late Upanishads) muladhara, adhara, mulakanda, brahma
Puranic muladhara, adhara
Position externally, perineal region, close to anus
Petals number four; arranged from right to left
colour blood-red (deep red), shining red, yellow, golden (shining yellow)
Matrika-letters on petals four in number; Wang Shang Shang Sang, arranged from right to left 
colour gold (shining yellow), blood red (deep red)
Vrittis on petals four in number; arranged from right to left
name 1 greatest joy; 2 natural pleasure; 3 delight in controlling passion; 4 blissfulness in concentration
In the pericarp quadrangular Earth-region
colour of the Earth Region yellow, golden (shining yellow)
Earth-bija (in Earth Region) Lang
colour of Earth-bija yellow, shining yellow
Form of Earth-bija deity Indra
Concentration form of Indra Indra is yellow in colour, four-armed, holding the Vajra and a blue lotus in his hands, mounted on the white elephant Airawata
In the bindu of Lang deity Brahma
Concentration form of Brahma Brahma is deep red, young, four-faced, three-eyed, four-armed, holding a staff, a sacred water-pot, and a rosary of rudraksha, and making the gesture of dispelling fear; seated on a swan
Presiding divinity power Dakini
Concentration of Dakini Dakini is shining red or shining white in colour; she has beautifull face with three eyes; four-armed, holding a trident, a skulled staff, a swan and a drinking vessel; seated on a red lotus
Triangle colour shining deep red
Swayambhu-linga location inside the triangle
form broad at the bottom and tapers to a point at the top
colour shining deep red, black (or green), golden (shining yellow)
Kundalini as Kula-Kundalini Supremely subtle, lightning-like splendorous; also of shining red, white and black (or dark-green) colour; in three and a half coils around Swayambhu-linga

May 03, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
Reply #20

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Wow, very underwelming. oh well..

Muladhara chakra

Stones used: Obsidian, Tourmaline black/ brown, Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Black quartz, Red Jasper, Red Agate, Pyrite, Red Coral, Creedite, Nummite, Jet, Ooolite, Aegirine, Hornblend, Spinel with Shist and Black Tibetan Tecktite.

Vrittis on petals four in number; arranged from right to left
name 1 greatest joy; 2 natural pleasure; 3 delight in controlling passion; 4 blissfulness in concentration

It's like the big debate on whether to release the YOGI BEAR movie in the middle east - the people of Dubai just do not get the humour,while the people of ABU-DHABI-DOOOOOOO!  :biggrin:

May 04, 2011, 03:32:17 AM
Reply #21

Lilith

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Of The Void
    • View Profile
This is an awesomest link my love, Wow!

Love this:

May 05, 2011, 06:39:51 AM
Reply #22

Lilith

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Of The Void
    • View Profile
   Muladhara, (Mooladhara),
1st Chakra
Root, or Base Chakra    

Location - Kundalini Center, Base of spine (Tailbone, pelvic Floor), cohesion
Color - Red or red orange (secondary color is black)
Element - Earth
Symbol - Square
Energy - Life promoting
Frequency - 523-3 cps
Note-  High C
Sense - Smell
Statement - "I want stuff"
Astrological Sign - Scorpio
Spinal Contact - 4th Sacral Vertebra
Interrelating Organ - Gonads
Functions - Gives vitality to the physical body. Life-force, survival, self-preservation, instincts
Glands/Organs - Adrenals, kidneys, spinal column, colon, legs, bones
Gems/Minerals - Ruby, garnet, bloodstone, red jasper, black tourmaline, obsidian, smoky quartz
Foods - Proteins (meant and dairy products no recommended), red fruits and vegetables
Qualities/Lessons - Matters relating to the material world, success. The physical body, mastery of the body, grounding, individuality, stability, security, stillness, health, courage, patience
Negative Qualities - Self-centered, insecurity, violence, greed, anger, overly concerned with one's physical survival, tension in the spine, constipation

The first chakra is called Mooladhara (Muladhara) the support chakra. It is the root, or base chakra. It is the seat of primal energy, kundalini shakti. In philosophical terms, the concept of mooladhara is understood as moola prakriti, the transcendental basis of physical nature.

The symbol for the first chakra is a square (yantra), symbolizing the Earth, the foundation. Within the square is a downward pointing triangle, the symbol for female sexuality. Within the triangle is a linga, the symbol for male sexuality. A snake, the symbol for kundalini, coils three-and-a-half times around the linga. On the outside are four lotus petals.

The first chakra concerns your connection with the earth, your birthplace, your culture, your foundation. This is the center of physical energy, and vitality. It's grounded in material reality, so this is the center of manifestation. The color red-orange is the color of vital, physical energy. The feelings most associated with the root chakra are: Fear, grief, desire, anger, and attachments.

Meditation practices for this chakra are walking, touching, deep relaxation, and concentrating on the color red, spinning in the area of the root chakra. The objects and forms in this Universe must have some basis from which they evolve, and to which they return after dissolution. And, this basis, the original source of all evolution, is called moola prakriti.

Mooladhara, as the basis of moola prakriti, is therefore responsible for everything that manifests in the world of name, and form. In prana vidya, mooladhara is very important because it is the generating station for prana. The awakening of prana starts from mooladhara, and ascends the spinal cord via pingala nadi. Pingala is merely the channel. The energy comes from mooladhara.

Mooladhara is also the direct switch for awakening ajna chakra. Without the awakening of prana in mooladhara, there can be no corresponding awakening in ajna. Hence, in prana vidya, the relationship between mooladhara, and ajna is very important. Mooladhara is the generator, and ajna is the distributor.

The location of the mooladhara in men is at the perineum, midway between the genital organ, and the anus. In women, it is located at the posterior side of the cervix, midway between the vagina, and the uterus. Here there is a point which in Sanskrit is known as Brahma granthi, the know of Brahma. As long as this knot remains intact, the energy located in this area is blocked. The moment the knot is undone, prana shakti awakens. Infinite energy, and spiritual experience emanate from mooladhara.

Mooladhara is associated with the earth element, and annamaya kosha. In the pranic field it is related to apana vayu, the downward flowing force which is responsible for the excretion of urine, feces, wind, the ejaculation of semen, the force which pushes the baby out of the womb, and so on. In psychological terms, mooladhara is associated with the unconscious mind where the most primitive, and deep-rooted instincts, and fears lie. It is therefore, the gateway to heaven as well as to hell. To the lower, as well as the higher life.

May 09, 2011, 04:17:32 AM
Reply #23

Lilith

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Of The Void
    • View Profile
Muladhara -  new attempt

May 09, 2011, 01:47:58 PM
Reply #24

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
source of great joy for me.

Yah Beauty! so beautifully alligned/alligning,will sleep on this.:)

May 11, 2011, 03:24:44 AM
Reply #25

Lilith

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Of The Void
    • View Profile
You are the great source of joy for me my love.

May 13, 2011, 12:37:21 PM
Reply #26

Dancing_Crow

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Jai Guru Deva Om
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
haha I guess a mod moves it to Magick!
"Allow the beauty and grace of what you love BE what you DO and KNOW."

May 14, 2011, 10:25:50 AM
Reply #27

Lilith

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Of The Void
    • View Profile

May 15, 2011, 07:50:08 AM
Reply #28

Micky-P

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
The ritualistic placement of symbolic components in a pattern based on a developed system of mathematics/numerology to manipulate and weave specific energies into a complex magickal working...

You are AWESOME!

This is exactly the kind of style of magick I find fascinating! I've seen many examples in using geometry and it's mathematical/numerological attributes to ritualistically manipulate energy into specific forms, but never seen it done this way.

Creating your own methodologies goes such a long way to empowering your own magick, how did you develop this system?
(insert something suggesting knowledge and wit)

May 16, 2011, 08:20:41 AM
Reply #29

the black elf

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
what he says too beloved.xxxxxxx :heart: