Author Topic: Trad chi and Rad chi waz the difference  (Read 20423 times)

December 21, 2003, 06:16:10 PM
Reply #45

quitewarrior

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
why don't you ban rikdia ,we may may be takin time of her realm guardind duties.
You can either agree with me or you could be wrong.

What would you rather be,honorable and dead,or dishonorable and alive."

December 21, 2003, 06:21:24 PM
Reply #46

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: quitewarrior
why don't you ban rikdia ,we may may be takin time of her realm guardind duties.

You could ban me, but then I could make another id and come right back.  And you aren't taking time out of my realm duties, because as I said before I can be here and there at the same time and not need to concentrate.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

December 21, 2003, 06:24:54 PM
Reply #47

HADOUKEN

• Posts By Osmosis

• I ga pisha!

• View Profile
I think an IP ban would fix that, but banning isn't in my power so I don't give a rat's ass whether you're here or not.  I do my job and then leave.
Develop mind and body to enhance the spirit.

December 21, 2003, 06:35:28 PM
Reply #48

LightLink

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
I do though... man, who thought to keep this thread open?

December 21, 2003, 06:47:46 PM
Reply #49

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I'll admit I requested a reopening, however, that was BEFORE Rikadia's post. I asked for it so help could be given to the thread-started. That was done, and he doesnt seem to be here anymore. We're definately off that topic now with the coming of Rikadia and his/her (does anybody know Rikadia's gender?) stupidity and a closing would probably be reasonable. A few things you need to pay attention to, Kendamu. A polite asking of a reopening with logic behind it and an interest to help someone is completely different to bitching about it being locked. And also, someone asking for help is different to someone claiming to be a 'Realm Guardian' who is superior to everyone else and all others are insulting that person etc.

In conclusion - Earlier on I wanted it reopened, now I agree it should be locked.

But then again - it's up to you.

PS: Actually, there were on-topic and helpful replies after the reopening. They were few, but they were still there.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 21, 2003, 06:53:19 PM
Reply #50

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
K, then.  Rowen this was your thread.  You want some questions answered, come on back.

December 21, 2003, 07:45:17 PM
Reply #51

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
okay rikky, i've got one more question.
what kind of allmight powers do these so called "realm guardians" posess?
would you care to explain those to us? b/c I for one would love for you to enlighten us on your positionary powers. hell, why don't you send us pictures of em?

December 21, 2003, 08:00:13 PM
Reply #52

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: SereneChaos
okay rikky, i've got one more question.
what kind of allmight powers do these so called "realm guardians" posess?
would you care to explain those to us? b/c I for one would love for you to enlighten us on your positionary powers. hell, why don't you send us pictures of em?

No two guardians have the same powers.  It's what ever we learn or inherete from our first life parents, or both.  Just like I'm mainly a healer warrior.  So not only, in the other realms, can I heal almost any wound, but I also am a warrior that fights to protect.  I've learned chi techniques and magick from family that I have in the different realms, so I can do quite a few things.
Sorry to say, but I can't send pics, because I don't have any and you wouldn't be able to see unless your third eye chakra was completely open, meaning no blocks at all.

December 21, 2003, 08:53:27 PM
Reply #53

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Let's say I got a gash across my arm. How would your healing powers be able to effect it, and how long would it take to get results?

December 21, 2003, 10:50:14 PM
Reply #54

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tsumaru
Let's say I got a gash across my arm. How would your healing powers be able to effect it, and how long would it take to get results?

My healing abilities are blocked here, so all I could do would be to put bandage on it and put pressure on the wound.  But in the other realms, I could heal it in about 30 seconds.  There wouldn't even be a scar.
The only abilities that I have in the other realms that really work here and that show are my empathy and psychometry  Because of those, I can't really come into physical contact with people and my emotions are turned off on purpose.

December 21, 2003, 11:20:03 PM
Reply #55

donjitsu2

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    The Poet of Pugilism
    • View Profile
    • (Un)Caged Fighter
Quote from: Rowen of Strata
I am a new kid and i had some questions and i would be very grateful for any response. Whats the difference between trad and rad chi? I also have a small list of techniques and if you have the time you could tell me whats wrong with them.

Tradchi (tradki) is the shortened version for any traditional method of qigong and/or internal martial art. Traditional Chinese Medicine and Taoism (which are the roots of qigong and internal martial arts). though there are quite a few Buddhist methods as well) hve a 5000+ year history. That is 5000 years of studying and hard training in energy manipulation. Radki completely disregards almost everything TCM and Internal Martial Arts (IMA), picks out cool Chinese/Japanese words from these traditions, pulls completely useless techniques out of the air (based on anime and with anime nomenclature), and tries to pass itself off as a legitimate system. Radki is useless and can be dangerous.

Flaming Knuckles: The technique would work better if you simply focused on striking behind (or inside) your opponent. If your strong enough (both physically and internally) you'll get the effect you want.

Halo Kick: See Faming Knuckle.

Quick dash: You shouldn't be worrying about dodging your enemies "ki attacks" by jumping around from left to right. You need to be concerned with closing the gap and cracking his skull (so to speak).

Ki information scanning: Not my art. Try asking some psionics people about ths one. Though you do gain skills similar to this through pracitcing qigong. Psionics is specially geared for this stuff.

Ki ball: The "ki ball" should never be the basis of anyone's training ever. It is only useful for learning to feel and move energy in the body (which, once learned won't be forgotten so the "ki ball" isn't of any use).

I didn't won't to take time to read the other posts. I'm lazy. If I missed something, sorry.

Josh Skinner

December 21, 2003, 11:48:38 PM
Reply #56

HADOUKEN

• Posts By Osmosis

• I ga pisha!

• View Profile
Quote from: Tsumaru
Kendamu. A polite asking of a reopening with logic behind it and an interest to help someone is completely different to bitching about it being locked.

You weren't the one who bitched.  You were just the one who reported it.  Bitching came later.
Develop mind and body to enhance the spirit.

December 22, 2003, 12:37:17 AM
Reply #57

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Really? I wouldnt have expected anybody else to want it opened, except for the starter of the thread, and he was in a desperate hurry to have his account deleted and to leave almost straight away after he made the thread. *shrugs* Whatever - my bad.

Rikadia, are we really supposed to believe that you are really powerful and awesome but your powers only apply to different realms which are actually places from things like cartoons and books etc? If someone was going to make something up to feel special, you'd think they'd try and come up with something more realistic. But then again, only dumbasses really need to do something like that.

December 22, 2003, 08:02:23 AM
Reply #58

LightLink

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
realistic? These people don't know the meaning of the word.

Remember that guy who said he was from the 1800s and he astral projected before he died, and has been there ever since, and then he came back... He was saying that he found a place called a "library" and a "computer" and used it, and he was still learning the "new english"... Then he said it was all just a test, and we never saw him again...

Thats not too realistic is it? Then there was that Megaskull guy, with his gardians and stuff.

December 22, 2003, 08:23:31 AM
Reply #59

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
hmmm, i think this thread should be locked, since the question has been answered and it might begin to turn into a flame zone
*hands out more Peace Cows to try and keep the peace in case thread doesn't get locked*

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3