Author Topic: Trad chi and Rad chi waz the difference  (Read 20418 times)

December 21, 2003, 12:17:40 PM
Reply #30

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
*slaps forehead and sighs*
ooo jeez...
okay...lets start
i think rad and trad chi have been seperated, so lets rail on that Realm Guardian ass mongrel.
okay, IF you were an adult, and you were a "Realm Guardian" (pfft), I would think you wouldn't go flaunting your "position" around to people you don't know. Also, you can't call us ignorant just because we know that your full of crap. Thirdly, I find it shocking that you all of the sudden "come down with a bad cold." lol, sounds to ME that someone doesn't want to be publicly shamed for a stupid lie they told. lol
so just cut the crap and say you're sorry for being an idiot on these boards.

December 21, 2003, 01:15:06 PM
Reply #31

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: Vox Nocti
The general use of the word guardian is: a protector, someone who watches over someone. So, by saying you are a Realm Guardian, you're saying you're protecting/watching over a WHOLE realm. Doesn't that sound a bit IMPOSSIBLE? Be my guest and tell me how you can watch over a whole realm. Or don't tell, but in that case, take a hike and leave Veritas, we don't want people who can't back their stories up here.

~Vox

Almost every book, movie, tv show, etc. are windows into other realities.  Those other realities are what is called realms, plus it's simpler to say realms than realities.  Even the ones that are seen as cartoons here exist, just like what is going on here could be seen as a cartoon, but we feel real because it is.
I do protect/watch over one part of a realm.  I haven't learned to use all of my abilities to their fullest to protect one whole realm, plus I have no idea what would happen when I use my powers/abilities to their fullest, so I'm a little skittish about using them that much.
The way I know things are going as they should is by instinct and intuition.  RG are linked to the realm they guard, so we know if things are ok there or not.

I hope this does clear up some things.  The only thing that would be very difficult to explain is how I get there.  Because I am here and there at the same times.  I don't even need to concentrate unless something big is happening or I'm going to a realm I haven't been to yet.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

December 21, 2003, 01:18:23 PM
Reply #32

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: SereneChaos
Thirdly, I find it shocking that you all of the sudden "come down with a bad cold." lol, sounds to ME that someone doesn't want to be publicly shamed for a stupid lie they told. lol
so just cut the crap and say you're sorry for being an idiot on these boards.

Serene

When I catch a cold or flu, or whatever else is going around and I get it, it only takes about 12 hours for it to fully kick in.  I hope this explains how I got sick so quick.  The reason I'm doing ok now is because of cold medicine.

December 21, 2003, 02:30:43 PM
Reply #33

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
and you still haven't answered the questions

[edit] ah, i didn't see one of the posts you made. sorry if i sounded a bit rude.

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 21, 2003, 03:10:53 PM
Reply #34

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: Smiffy

Also, what realm are you the 'gaurdian' of, and what other realms are there?

As I stated in that one post.  Almost every book, movie, tv show, etc. is another realm.  There are a few that are too far fetched to believe exist, like Barney or Teletubies.
I won't tell yet what realm I guard.  That will be at a later date.

December 21, 2003, 03:13:39 PM
Reply #35

quitewarrior

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
So all this imaginary realm stuff you have been talking about finally makes sence. You sound a bit psychotic thinkin that evrything is different realm,you didn't have many friends growing up did you.
You can either agree with me or you could be wrong.

What would you rather be,honorable and dead,or dishonorable and alive."

December 21, 2003, 03:21:47 PM
Reply #36

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: quitewarrior
So all this imaginary realm stuff you have been talking about finally makes sence. You sound a bit psychotic thinkin that evrything is different realm,you didn't have many friends growing up did you.

I had quiet a few friends growing up.  Going to the other realms was first shown to me about 4 years ago, so I'm still learning things as I go, basicly which ones are safer than others.
As to the psychotic part, that is your point of view of me.  So what.

December 21, 2003, 03:28:49 PM
Reply #37

Ninja Kl0wn

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: Darkduck
*First of all, welcome back Ninja. Your incredible talents in sheer rudeness never ceases to amaze me.  :D

Thank you.  I aim to please. Or punish if the need be.
Warning:
Posts by this user may be deemed offensive to people who cannot think for themselves!

December 21, 2003, 03:30:37 PM
Reply #38

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
yeah, we noticed that.
your sig suits you too

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 21, 2003, 04:22:30 PM
Reply #39

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
how can books, and tv shows be other realities when they are a part of this reality and created by beings in this reality?... you make no sense on that part... also its easy to create a mental image in your mind and actually feel like you are in another realm... i know i used to do it tons and lie to myself that i could astral project at will and be in the two realms at once and thought i could control it and fight demons and such and had a special connection with the catholic god and i was sent here to save the world and start a new type of catholic religion based on psionics and astral projection (i am not joking about any of this)....
As the tears of a snowdrop,
Traverse my dented scars.
Cleanse the illusions of lonliness,
Oh, wonderous white clusters.
Dissolve the fetters of blinding summer,
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

December 21, 2003, 04:27:12 PM
Reply #40

LightLink

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
lol intox. I do that on the bus, i will start daydreaming so vividly I can almost feel myself there. But I know its not real...

lol, one could say that these realms were created here since some people had some sort of mental connection to the realm, and what they thought was imagination was realy them getting stuff from that realm. lol...

December 21, 2003, 04:53:47 PM
Reply #41

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Nobody here made the other realms.  They existed before the author or writer wrote about them.

December 21, 2003, 05:26:22 PM
Reply #42

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Jeeze Intox, and you looked like the sane sort =P No offense, of course.

Rikadia, do you by any chance read the books by Tad Williams? Or have you ever read the Legends books in which they have 10 or so stories each written by a different famous author?

Or...do you take drugs?
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 21, 2003, 05:41:34 PM
Reply #43

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tsumaru
Rikadia, do you by any chance read the books by Tad Williams? Or have you ever read the Legends books in which they have 10 or so stories each written by a different famous author?

Or...do you take drugs?

I haven't read Tad's books.  Only have a few hours out of the day to read, so I only read what I can, mostly metaphysical books.  And I haven't read Legends.

As to the drugs question, I take offense to that.  I have never and will never use drugs.

December 21, 2003, 06:12:03 PM
Reply #44

HADOUKEN

• Posts By Osmosis

• I ga pisha!

• View Profile
Quote from: LightLink
and that sooo sounded like an adult thing to say... *bronx cheer*

Somebody needs to lock this, too much stupidity is comeing from this thread.. *glares at Rikadia*

You know, I closed this topic way back when it started but then I got bitched at for it and was nice enough to re-open it.  All we got from re-opening it was stupidity and insults.
Develop mind and body to enhance the spirit.