Author Topic: just a question?  (Read 1760 times)

December 22, 2003, 01:44:14 PM
Read 1760 times

pyropit

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
i was thinking about how ki cant effect anything except for other spiritual energy. and i was wondering if there is any energy one could control that could effect more physicle matter? (if this question is stupid i apolagize)
you think your alive motherf*cker? your just the walking f*cking dead. your f*cking sheep, stepping on MY back to stay alive. west coast, east coast, your all a bunch of f*cking fools. you and the rest of this greedy f*cking world. KILL yourself, stay in school, say no to drugs and oh yea... hail satan. goodnight boys and girls. pleasent dreams.

December 22, 2003, 01:54:27 PM
Reply #1

LightLink

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
um psi?...

December 22, 2003, 02:22:11 PM
Reply #2

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
gotta agree with LL. psi might work if you program it correctly.
Heat(pyrokinesis) and electricity(using PK to affect electricity flow) might also work(but it would probably be easier just to learn Psi than trying to do PK or pyro)

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 22, 2003, 02:30:40 PM
Reply #3

Zake

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Staff

• Personal Text
    Veritas Staff
    • View Profile
Urrr... not to judge ancient wisdom or whatever, but it seems sort of obvious that chi can effect non-spiritual-energy stuff; it can make you hit stuff better, so it would apparently be interacting with some aspect of ones body.  Since the energetic aspects of ones body is basically what chi is, it seems, I don't see any other obvious way it would be having such an effect.

Just a two cents.
Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.