Author Topic: Most unnerving "Psychology Test"  (Read 21714 times)

May 22, 2012, 02:18:46 PM
Reply #60

Koujiryuu

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Scholar-Warrior

• Personal Text
    內功。導引
    • View Profile
That really doesn't explain you at all, does it? I thought you pretty much despised tradition and the status quo. You definitely have never come across as very emotional, either.

Mine, however, seemed fairly accurate.
My Articles
Gone from Veritas forever. Blame the staff.

May 22, 2012, 08:01:00 PM
Reply #61

Nidhoggr

• View Profile
You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.      -creepy in a kinda right way...

May 23, 2012, 04:23:28 AM
Reply #62

ezpero

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
My results

"Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack."

Wow...
Mostly true indeed, or might I say, its all true in a way, cool test  :P

May 23, 2012, 04:46:04 AM
Reply #63

ezpero

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Tried the new test that the creator posted in his story here http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/
The link to the new test is here http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/EM_Beige_Feb2011.html

The result I get:

"Your client is fed up with quarreling and conflict and has decided to remain uncommitted or quiet in the face of potential disagreements, in order to pave the way for the achievement of personal goals without discord. Work to discover what hidden goals this client is trying to protect and appear to support them as a means of gaining this individual's confidence.

A highly sensitive individual who is attuned to aesthetic issues that others miss. Desires a strong emotional bond that will provide a sense of understanding and mutual respect, and this bond is held apart from the rest of the world."

If "your client" in this case is me, well it kinda make sense, that is indeed what I have been doing for several months lately,
paving my way to accomplishing my personal goals in silence and secrecy, less opening myself to others,
because I'm kinda fed up with how the rest of the world around me act and respond to everything that is happening around them,
ignoring most of the obvious and instead decides to delve themselves in the delusions that they create for themselves to make them feel safe, yet untrue and dishonest
closing their ears and eyes from their true will, and following what the society desires them to be

To become a pawn of a not so perfect society that is somewhat already crumbling through its foundation, yet instead of making a new foundation,
they restrained and worship the old foundation to make sure they are still alive and well, and not losing any of their so desired outcome from all of their dedications so far

So I guess the results are true again, nice one  :cool:

EDITED:
Tried the latest version here http://www.hypnoid.com/EM_entropy/

The results I get is:

"A lack of confidence is evident, most likely due to a sense that you may not achieve your immediate goals, whether professional or romantic. You are in a delicate state, having extended yourself into a new realm of experience, one which has not yet proven itself to be successful. A need for calm surroundings in which to strive for success is apparent.

You are desperate to define yourself through the power of your own convictions.  Independence is of prime importance in a relationship, though you desire and seek out likeminded individuals who you can respect. If you are required to act against your nature there will be enormous amounts of anxiety and stress created. Similarly, you are loathe to compromise on your opinions or beliefs."

It's a little negative oriented than the previous ones, doesn't seem like there is a lack of confidence in me so far, or so I think, good material for contemplation though
Despite the starting statement, most of them are somewhat true, I am in a new realm of experience, which is why I returned to this forum,
I'm trying to do psionic once more in a more controlled approach, and it is an experience and goal that I have not yet proven to be successful

The chosen words are again rather pessimistic, desperation, conviction, loathe, stress, but then again, if delved further, they all had a point
I am trying to define myself based on what I have believed and experienced so far in the past, the belief of everything that I am capable of doing,
and I am looking for those who can actually understand or have gone through what I'm doing, which I'm hoping I will find here given the context of this post

I am a little scared of compromising what I have believed so far, which is why I didn't enter in any discussion here so far,
I don't know what I will get here, nor whether people here will respect my opinion on things that seems to be way out of the pre-existing cultures
but I guess they all have a point for me to contemplate into

Not as complementing as the previous ones, but still helpful as a food of thought  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:06:41 AM by ezpero »

December 12, 2012, 11:40:10 AM
Reply #64

Dragoon2

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    I like the Darkness...
    • View Profile
Tried the new test. Here was the result, which is completely and terrifyingly accurate:

This is a highly reactive individual, who desires respect and affection and consequently is constantly monitoring the environment to determine how this goal is being met. Because of this, the client is very wary of anything smelling of coersion. Client feels in control when he or she is able to correctly gauge the temper of the room. Can be highly manipulative.

This client has decided, perhaps unconsciously, that the outside world requires too much effort to succeed and so has in some sense given up on hopes or dreams of progress. In its place is a strong desire for comfort and pleasure. Will easily trade a possibility of future success for comfort and security today. Such a client is easy to manipulate into a life of simple drudgery as long as there are not too many demands made upon him.
Insanity is my Specialty...

December 13, 2012, 09:02:39 AM
Reply #65

Unpopularprophet

• View Profile
I am unsure of this, and I know many times these sorts of things a vague enough to apply to anyone, but here it is: http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html