Author Topic: wierd dream  (Read 1286 times)

April 08, 2004, 06:53:57 PM
Read 1286 times

beehe

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Who ceast to exsist
    • View Profile
I normaly don't post here but i had a dream that i could remember perfectly
that people were after me and they were careing saw like swords and had disfigured faces with tattered cloths but normaly i don't remeber or have dreams and dreams like this
im asking for what you think this dream means
and don't say its something i ate because i didn;t eat anything diffrent last night
~who cares who anyone is long as someone cares about them~egotism at its strongest point

April 08, 2004, 09:21:56 PM
Reply #1

solstice

• Posts By Osmosis

• Dreamwalker

• Personal Text
    "Receive and transmit..."
    • View Profile
(Rolls-up sleeves)

Being chased is a common anxiety-related dream.  Although all such dreams are rooted in anxiety, being chased more specificly relates to your feelings of guilt, or something you have been trying to avoid.
You need to examine the actions taken: do you turn and face them, or did you try and hide?  
The "ugly" image could be that of how you feel about yourself; you eighther want to change for the better, or are being pressured to be something that you are not.
Do you try and keep up appearences, but feel "dirty" about doing so?
Tell all the Truth but tell it slant: Success in Circuit lies.  Too bright for our infirm Delight. The Truth's superb surprise. As Lightning to the Children eased, with explanation kind.  The Truth must dazzle gradually, or every man be blind.
Tefeari: The Giant Impact Hypothesis is a theory