Author Topic: Public Construct Experiment - Results and Sigil  (Read 50083 times)

March 22, 2011, 12:46:02 PM
Reply #15

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
could someone please tell me if my scan is correct, this stupid phone is my only way to get internet and i cant see the sigil with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

March 23, 2011, 12:07:33 AM
Reply #16

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
No, it is not the psi symbol. It is a symbol that I drew, though I did have the Lambda character in mind when I drew it.

March 27, 2011, 07:41:35 AM
Reply #17

Michael C

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hi. My native language is Greek. The Sigil looks like a handwritten Greek  letter lambda (λ) with the bottom right edge extending outwards instead of inwards. I have attached a JPG for you to see.

March 30, 2011, 09:03:46 AM
Reply #18

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
i see the symbol and i was kinda close i guess oh well gotta keep tryin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

July 05, 2011, 10:49:21 AM
Reply #19

Jamisicus6

• View Profile
Sorry if I'm Necro-ing an old topic, but I'm new here.  :biggrin:
How exactly did you bind the construct to the sigil? Was it already like that or did you have to program the construct in a similar way to how you program a psi-ball and add it to the essence of the Sigil? Because seriously, that thing... WORKS!

Also, could it speed up the discovery of your soul through focal meditation?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:59:35 AM by Jamisicus6 »

July 06, 2011, 09:38:07 AM
Reply #20

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
How exactly did you bind the construct to the sigil? Was it already like that or did you have to program the construct in a similar way to how you program a psi-ball and add it to the essence of the Sigil?
I first drew the sigil, and then created the construct. I programmed the construct to give focus and energy to the user, with the trigger being focusing on the sigil.

Also, could it speed up the discovery of your soul through focal meditation?
Speed in gaining focus translates into speed of soul discovery, so yes, it should help out.

Glad you found the sigil useful, hope it helps you out in your practices. :)

July 17, 2011, 12:04:26 PM
Reply #21

PsioNinja

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Azerath-Metreon-Zinthose. Its that simple
    • View Profile
when i first saw it my immediate thought was "WTF?":L but after reading a little i thought that when u look at it ur eyes are drawn to the end of the line closest to the loop then they follow the line untill the end where my focus seemed to "snap" to the dot. when my eyes started to wander it repeated. reminds me of sumthing i read in naruto actually :L

Very usefull, thank u :D

oh...quick question, would it be possible to make a construct that doesent just speed up the rate of focal gain, but that causes immediate focus?? could u programm it to specifically do that?? i have alot of ideas id like to try, but im quite new :P and therefore cant do much yet.
I'm improving :)

July 17, 2011, 10:44:54 PM
Reply #22

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
oh...quick question, would it be possible to make a construct that doesent just speed up the rate of focal gain, but that causes immediate focus?? could u programm it to specifically do that?? i have alot of ideas id like to try, but im quite new :P and therefore cant do much yet.

Yes, this is possible.

July 18, 2011, 05:43:02 AM
Reply #23

PsioNinja

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Azerath-Metreon-Zinthose. Its that simple
    • View Profile
nice, now that i have a goal, i will progress untill i create the immediate focus sigil (IFS) and beyond!

btw, when i used this sigil it worked, but it took longer than i expected...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:19:08 AM by PsioNinja »
I'm improving :)

August 05, 2011, 01:30:55 AM
Reply #24

The_Son999

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    Need to reach 10 posts on Psionics to get Mentor.
    • View Profile
    • Volukur
Wow this is a really great sigil I really liked it, thanks for posting it, I think it's got a lot of power.

March 14, 2012, 09:56:02 PM
Reply #25

ThePhoenix13

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Reborn
    • View Profile
    • The Divine Science
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that the sigil's purpose was charged by people focusing on it, even if they are unaware of the sigil's purpose?
thedivinescience.org

March 14, 2012, 10:22:32 PM
Reply #26

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that the sigil's purpose was charged by people focusing on it, even if they are unaware of the sigil's purpose?

No. It is powered on it's own, with programming that I set. It is activated by focusing on it.

March 14, 2012, 10:50:16 PM
Reply #27

ThePhoenix13

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Reborn
    • View Profile
    • The Divine Science

No. It is powered on it's own, with programming that I set. It is activated by focusing on it.

So if I just glimpse at it then I am activating it? I understand its purpose, but I don't understand how the sigil will maintain or increase its effectiveness without a constant power source, either from you or leeching off of others.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:35:00 AM by ThePhoenix13 »
thedivinescience.org

March 15, 2012, 10:36:15 PM
Reply #28

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
So if I just glimpse at it then I am activating it? I understand its purpose, but I don't understand how the sigil will maintain or increase its effectiveness without a constant power source, either from you or leeching off of others.

Because your assumption that it needs an external power source is faulty.  A construct can generate its own operating power.  The idea of "energy is always conserved" is a rule for the physical domain (and it's only even usually correct there).  There is no need to apply this rule in the conceptual domain.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

March 15, 2012, 11:10:52 PM
Reply #29

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile

Because your assumption that it needs an external power source is faulty.  A construct can generate its own operating power.  The idea of "energy is always conserved" is a rule for the physical domain (and it's only even usually correct there).  There is no need to apply this rule in the conceptual domain.

This is also why so-called "psychic vampires" are funny. Like breathing in deeply and saying you are stealing other people's air.