Author Topic: Outbox always empty  (Read 2641 times)

July 08, 2010, 11:41:18 PM
Read 2641 times

Samadhi

• View Profile
Hello, my outbox never seems to register that I'm sending messages to others. Even when I get a response it still doesn't register. How can this be fixed? Thank you. Edit: I meant to post this is Technical Problems sorry.
When shall I be free? When I shall cease to be? No more I between, in perfect harmony?

July 09, 2010, 02:51:14 AM
Reply #1

Searching

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Just Sayin'
    • View Profile
In the bottom left corner of the "New Message" box, there's a checkbox that says "save a copy in my outbox."

I assume that if you click that, it will save it.

I don't know for certain because I always forget to check it before sending my messages.  :P
"For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was." - Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

July 09, 2010, 12:12:20 PM
Reply #2

Samadhi

• View Profile
Thanks! I hadn't seen that before.
When shall I be free? When I shall cease to be? No more I between, in perfect harmony?

July 10, 2010, 01:24:42 AM
Reply #3

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Or, if you prefer to have them saved by default, click the button "Profile" at the top, then "Personal Message Options" along the left, then check "Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default" and press "Change Profile".
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.