Author Topic: Access to knowledge  (Read 866 times)

April 05, 2004, 01:44:52 AM
Read 866 times

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
NOTE: *Before i even start, i just want to say that if you read this and say it is completely fluff and cant be real, just please dont post anything because that isn't what i need right now, unless you want to post it in a PROPER way and not just flame me (i need opinions, not narrow minded thinking).*

Since i was about 5 years old there has been something strange that happens to me. I have always been regaurded as being really smart, which i hate, but with that  i was also labled 'strange'. This was because i always seem ALOT about whatever anyone talks about. The problem is that most things i never reasearch or study about. Ok, for anyone this is confusing ill give an example. Lets say im in Math class and we start something completely new. When i get the material i feel like i already knew how to do this stuff, and when tested i can do it almost perfectly. Another example would be when i first learned about psionics. I took in alot on the very first day, but none of it seemed to shock me or affect me at all, as if i knew about it the whole time, but just didnt have access to it. I never study anything, i just seem to know what to do and how to do it. This is really starting to scare me i was wondering if anyone else has been through this.

One other thing. Whenever i sit down and do work, like say school work, i never seem to actually do the work. I (my concious self) will be sitting there singing a song in my head or thinking about something, but at the same time im doing my work. Could this be that i let my sub-concious mind take over and do the work? The reason i came to that conclusion was that when i finished, i dont have much memory of doing it, and if i get inturrupted it takes awhile before i can start again because i wont be able to focus on it and complete the work. anyone have opinions about this?

April 05, 2004, 01:56:14 AM
Reply #1

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Its called intelligence.

Be well.

April 06, 2004, 08:05:55 AM
Reply #2

Azazen

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
It's called your Sub-concious. ;P
What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy...

If we are able to step out of what we think is so "obviously" correct, we should.