Author Topic: mes pensées  (Read 1943 times)

June 26, 2010, 11:34:51 AM
Read 1943 times

°°Wiccana°°

• View Profile
  Il y a des milliers de chemins, des millions de possibilités. Mais souvent nous partageons nos voies, nous reconnaissons nos PathErn parmis ceux des autres. La coexistence offre toute l'inspiration nécessaire pour mieux nous comprendre et mieux gérer les obstacles  que d'autre on traversé avant nous. C'est la raison pour laquelle nous ne pouvons juger autrui sans nous juger nous-mêmes. Qui a maintenant l'air le plus fou? Si nous ressentons le besoin de nous prouvez faisons le dans notre capacité d'aimer, d'écouer et surtout de pardonner les faibesses de notre "||prochain||". Démarquons nous en tant qu'individu lier à un tout, tout-est-un, tout arrive pour une raison => Shéma de base du tout, d'après  moi,  se déninie "basicaly" par  la Loi de la Réciprocité des faits = La loi des causes et effets + La loi de l'Espace/Temps Amusez-vous à isoler vos XP et observations, peut-être aller vous en prendre habitude..!! ;)

June 26, 2010, 04:01:44 PM
Reply #1

Emerald Mushroom

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your Mom.
    • View Profile
I'm gonna say it first.

English please.
Knowledge is power. Guard it well.

June 27, 2010, 11:01:20 PM
Reply #2

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Oh! I speak French well enough... so I'll try to clean up Google Translate; here's my shot.
Some French doesn't go directly to English, but I'll try to preserve the essence.

Quote from: °°Wiccana°°
-=My thoughts=-

There are thousands of paths, and millions of possibilities, but we often share our views and we recognize that our personal paths exist amongst the personal paths of others. Coexistence offers all the inspiration that is needed to better understand each other and better overcome the obstacles that others have faced before us. This is why we can't rightly judge others without judging ourselves--who would we be calling crazy, then? If we feel the need to prove ourselves in some way, we should do so with our capacity for love, listening, and, above all, forgiveness for the faults of our (neighbors?). Let us recognize ourselves as individuals linked to a Whole and a Oneness; everything happens for a reason.

(I believe he or she made some typos in the next part, but I matched some close words to get the following:)

The scheme at the base of all things, to me, is basically defined by this: the Law of Reciprocity as a fusion of the laws of Cause and Effect and Space-time. (Karma working in tandem with scientific law?)

Feel free to share your experiences and observations, and maybe you'll (incorporate something into your beliefs?)!

If you guys would like, I can translate things back and forth with relative coherence.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:16:00 PM by Animus »
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

June 27, 2010, 11:14:54 PM
Reply #3

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
À Wiccana,
Merci pour votre essai; je l’ai traduit pour la reste de la communauté, mais si vous parlez un peu d’anglais, ça ferait mieux dans l’avenir... Si non, je traduirai vos messages suivants et les réponses d'autres.

Vos mots sont intéressants, mais je crains que je ne sais pas assez de français pour vraiment répondre avec intelligence maintenant ! Néanmoins, ça suffit de dire merci, et que vos mots m’ont fait penser. Nous allons voir que disent les autres.

Animus
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:22:33 PM by Animus »
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

July 01, 2010, 01:21:46 PM
Reply #4

Emerald Mushroom

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your Mom.
    • View Profile
À Wiccana,
Merci pour votre essai; je l’ai traduit pour la reste de la communauté, mais si vous parlez un peu d’anglais, ça ferait mieux dans l’avenir... Si non, je traduirai vos messages suivants et les réponses d'autres.

Vos mots sont intéressants, mais je crains que je ne sais pas assez de français pour vraiment répondre avec intelligence maintenant ! Néanmoins, ça suffit de dire merci, et que vos mots m’ont fait penser. Nous allons voir que disent les autres.

Animus

Bastard.
Knowledge is power. Guard it well.

July 02, 2010, 12:18:45 AM
Reply #5

Cheezee

• Posts By Osmosis

• YRAH!

• Personal Text
    Veritas Parlor Magician
    • View Profile
Animus, you could've at least provided a translation of what you wrote for those people on Veritas that cannot understand French. This is, after all, an English speaking forum.

July 04, 2010, 09:27:48 PM
Reply #6

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Animus, you could've at least provided a translation of what you wrote for those people on Veritas that cannot understand French. This is, after all, an English speaking forum.

Sorry.

Thank you for your post; I have translated it for the rest of the forums, but if you speak a little English, that would be better in the future... If not, I will translate your posts and the responses of others.

Your words are interesting, but I'm afraid that I don't know enough french to truly respond intelligently at this point in time. Nevertheless, it suffices to say that I thank you, and that your words have given me something to think about. We will see what the others have to say.

Animus

July 08, 2010, 07:24:13 AM
Reply #7

°°Wiccana°°

• View Profile
Sorry guys I didn't wrote the text in english. I'm usually french but in the future I'll pay attention and thank you very much for the translation part.