Author Topic: Spirits?  (Read 4383 times)

April 02, 2004, 11:44:37 AM
Read 4383 times

Apathetic

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I am not very new in chi and engery and what not, but I have a friend who claims to be able to visually see spirits...Kind of like the 6th sense, but I know this is real because he has tought me how to "feel" their presence...On a slight note, he began to see them on Drugs, but I have seen them completely sober...I would really like to know if anybody here has at least felt the room grow colder in the middle of summer for no reason, because that is what it feels like...

April 04, 2004, 12:36:33 AM
Reply #1

DarkFaery

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/summersky86
Yep.  Spirits really seem to like me, so my room is usually relatively cold to the rest of the house and I'm always freezing.  I also see orbs a lot, usually at the corner of my eye but I'm beginning to see them straight on.  They're usually white or yellow, but I've seen green and blue ones too.  I've also seen or felt spirits standing at my doorway or over my bed.  They usually don't scare me, I like to call them good friends.  Hope that helps ya

April 04, 2004, 11:19:48 AM
Reply #2

Xiphere

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Hmmm im a CK (specializits in Ice type Kinises) I can make a room cold on it own a little but i git the presents of spirits often too. I see Orb white a black one. Some time see samll cloudish one too but those are at the corner of my eyes. An i like the cold so if there is no spirits i make it cold my self ^_^.
Call me X if you will...long storie behind that nikname.

April 04, 2004, 12:07:47 PM
Reply #3

Pectoral

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
i have seen these orbs multiple time but for me they are mostly black, and maroonish type red. I'm not sure that they are spirits though. Yet i have felt the presence of spirits as  well. all of a suddden in the armest climate i get chills. i have been able  to make out the shape of spirits as well. it just came tome naturally.

what are those orbs neway?
Imposibble is nothing and nothing is imposibble :D

Life is short, if u dont look around once in a while you might miss it

Pain separates the men from the boys

even after teh curtain falls down or goes up (the curtain on the stage of life) the final changes have not been made  :confused:

April 04, 2004, 02:31:12 PM
Reply #4

DarkFaery

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/summersky86
http://www.ghoststudy.com/a_what_are_orbs.html

go here, it talks about them a little more in depth

April 05, 2004, 07:55:19 AM
Reply #5

the_flojo

• Veritas Furniture

• Flojo Mojo!

• Personal Text
    Yarrrrrrrrr!
    • View Profile
See them, no.  I've never actually seen a spirit.  On the other hand, I can sense them around me, to some degree, as a result of my studies.  They also harass my brother a lot, by doing creepy stuff like moving stuff around.
When you describe a senseless act of destruction, such as building a catapult to launch a minivan through someone's livingroom window, to a group containing both males and females, you get these reactions:

Males:  Cool!
Females:  Why???

Thus, we see the fundamental difference between the sexe

April 05, 2004, 10:05:50 AM
Reply #6

Inuyasha

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Hello I am new
could anyone just please teach me in great detail lentation.

there is no info on the internet about it.

April 05, 2004, 10:24:28 AM
Reply #7

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
Lentation will not be taught here. Run a search on Lentation on these forums to find out why. It's not suprising there wasn't anything on the net, either they just plain don't know about the fact that you can manually control adrenaline, or they know about the dangers.

Additionally, this should've been in a new thread.

Quote from: Darkduck, from "http://forums.theveritasacademy.net/showthread.php?t=1029&highlight=Lentation"
The increased amount of adrenalin in your blood causes your heart and lungs to 'work harder'. This will cause your bloodpressure and heart rate to rise dramatically, way beyond your normal rate, and lessen the intake of oxigen/ dramatically increase the amount of carbondioxide in your blood. Lentation longer than 1 minute can, if you're unlucky, burst bloodveins in your brains, causing bloodclots in other cerebral area's (that's BAD), cause the kidney's to fail, leaving too much 'dirt' in your blood, cause several organs to suffer oxigen-deficiency, the increased amount of adrenalin will make you just about lose any sense of fear, so after 2 minutes you'll jump off a building without thinking twice, and longer than two minutes, if you're really unlucky, will rip apart the veins in your lungs too, and get you in the hospital or in a wooden box pretty fast.

Be my guest if you want to practice it, I can do nothing about the guides people still have. There already was a disclaimer in the guide, so if you kill yourself, not my problem. Now you know how I think about it, enjoy Lentation.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

April 05, 2004, 01:41:29 PM
Reply #8

mage20022003

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I see orbs all the time in all different colors and have had spirits visit me and even converse with me.  One saved my life, but that is another story.

April 05, 2004, 05:04:52 PM
Reply #9

Seth

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
If you wish to learn about spirits I suggesting learning how to Astral Project (it takes along time for some people, others can get it very quickly) :) one of the main reasons for failure is doubts you may have, the Astral Plane can be affected by your thoughts and knowing that any paranoid person (such as myself  :p) will think "well if it can be affected by my thoughts how can I be sure its not all in my head?"...if thats the case get a friend to do it with you, meet up on the astral plane and tell eatchother bought it later (whatever works for ya).  :fightmonk

April 13, 2004, 03:30:14 PM
Reply #10

Apathetic

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I did see orbs, but now it has changed to seeing physical bodies.  I also sometimes hear them talking to eachother.....Also I have a question, when you have an OBE, is it possable to see into the past?  Because if not, something else is happening to me.  Two people were killed in my house 25 years ago, and I've been seeing what happened...it isn't pretty...I was wondering if you know if the spirits are trying to tell me something, of if something else is happening?

April 19, 2004, 12:39:59 PM
Reply #11

Vioras

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
My dad has this new girlfriend that has spirits all around her at all times. Everytime she walks into a room in turn ice cold.. Just the other day, its about 85 degrees F. here and she walked into the living room and i started to shiver it was that cold. But for who ever asked about what the orbs are that the spirit of the ghost or what not. Those of you that see them,  they can choose whether to be seen or not.