Author Topic: Im looking for a Quigong mentor  (Read 1517 times)

May 09, 2010, 04:13:29 PM
Read 1517 times

AimInfinity

• View Profile

I really want to learn Quigong. Im looking for a mentor that has a number of years experience and knows what he or she is doing.

I have practices"magick" for over 11 years and sarted practicing psionics about 9 years ago. I am rather out of practice in some of these thigns as I let business take over too much of my life, but I am now working at balancing my life. I have gone rather far in my practices, managing to achieve a number of tricks including bending a spoon, asteral projection, used to be very good at telepathy at one stage, but getting back into it, also naturally good at remote viewing, out of pratice but can still do it as well as Im a born empath and can read people at times I ca read people to such a degree that I can tel them about there child hood and current life, I did this jsut the other day so I havent lost it. "However in the last few years I have learnt that real Magick isnt about the parlour tricks its about growing yourself spiritualy as far as you can, I beleive Quigong would e a great way to assist me in this advancement.

Please drop me a pm if you are willing to be my mentor.

93 93/93