Author Topic: What Rowen told you was true  (Read 4979 times)

December 18, 2003, 06:51:12 PM
Read 4979 times

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
The techniques that he had told you about in his post was true.  Those techniques can be used.  And those four leasons he gave off his post, also held true.

If you are wondering why I tell you that those are real is because I can do those things that he posted, after all, if those techniques can be used here, then why not in the other realities that exist

Darkduck, I believe you were out of line by what you said.  Just because it isn't real for you, doesn't mean it can't be done.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

December 18, 2003, 07:16:30 PM
Reply #1

Silver_Archer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Prophet of Doom

• View Profile
*ROFLMAO's*

Just when I thought this kind of fluff was almost dead, here comes another lovely example to wake me up

So.. how many people here give a damn about the absolutely 1337 techs of this Mr. Rowen and his partner in crime ?

*Sees dust flying and noone for miles and miles*

I'll take that as 0 :p
<Forg> Everything is adjustable when you have a saw.

December 18, 2003, 07:18:25 PM
Reply #2

psion juggalo

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
the original post was comedy at its finest...........or worst.either way it was comedy so shut up
oh well,i tried
yes you did, and you failed. so let this be a lesson to all the little kids: never try ^_^

dude.  learn from The Punisher.  someone fucks with you, you start blowing shit up.

December 18, 2003, 07:23:26 PM
Reply #3

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
i have taken tsu's comment into consideration... please lets stop ragging on them...

rikadia... if you wish i can send you a writting of mine that i have to tweak regarding why rad-ki does not work... if you wish to learn something different from rad-ki i will give it to you.. but please tell me how theses work and when they did and what the results were
As the tears of a snowdrop,
Traverse my dented scars.
Cleanse the illusions of lonliness,
Oh, wonderous white clusters.
Dissolve the fetters of blinding summer,
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

December 18, 2003, 07:27:01 PM
Reply #4

LightLink

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
OMFG... this is stupid. Sure those are true... and I can shoot balls of manna out my ass, to eat through your very soul...

December 18, 2003, 07:59:58 PM
Reply #5

donjitsu2

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    The Poet of Pugilism
    • View Profile
    • (Un)Caged Fighter
You should try doing a search on Internal Martial Arts and Traditional Chinese Medicine. That should enlighten you to the errors of your statements.

Tsumaru:
"However - Donjitsu, Switcher - you both just said that he's wrong and all that, try giving him some advice etc."
Did I need to say anything else? He didn't ask for advice. One should not go offering help to those who don't want it.

December 18, 2003, 10:46:29 PM
Reply #6

Rikadia

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
If you all don't want to believe me, fine.

I didn't know that some of you would be so close-minded.  You can call it fluff if you want, but I know from personal experience that it is real.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

December 18, 2003, 10:52:55 PM
Reply #7

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
    • OMG VERITAS CLICK HEARE!
Reasons why I feel I should've locked that thread.

A.
Plagiarism. They where taken directly from the underground society. Bullcrap or not, it's still plagiarism.
B.
If I kept the thread open, it would lead to nothing but a spam-fest.
C.
I've seen a million threads like that before, each and every one copying the former.

It is not up to me to determine if I was out of line or not, that is up to the members to decide.
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

December 19, 2003, 01:11:56 AM
Reply #8

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
I agree with DD, most of the posts I've seen like that, be it on this forum or other forums I've visited in the past (giveupalready for example), are all the same.

Yes, you focus your CHI, into your HAND - which is part of Trad-Chi if I'm not mistaken - then you see it as a rock or some other solid object, to allow it to take physical form - unless you have a supreme amount of energy and years of experience, this would be close to impossible, because there's no matter to allow it to take physical form, you can't just create matter, and Chi is pure energy - Then you throw it at your opponent - THe energy would dissipate into the air the moment you threw it if you didn't use Psi to control it.

Therefore, all Rad-Chi techs are basically twisting a stupid and pointless combination of Trad-Chi, Extreme Visualisation and Psi in most cases.

How on Earth can a Rad-Chi technique help you in any way as well?

What's the use in 'learning' how to throw energy? Chi is and has always been about positive things, healing, protecting and helping others, so doesn't using it as a weapon go against everything it stands for? Logic would seem to dictate that is does. Chi is more like White Magick from something like FF7 and whatnot (I used to play them but don't really anymore, you can't do away with memories), that techniques from DBZ. Although in DBZ the whole concept was around energy and Chi, FF's healing magick was more about what Chi is all about. Because probably about 95%+ of the population of Earth don't believe, don't practice or don't know about Chi, there is no need to throw it at them as a weapon, when if you have to defend yourself, or someone else, you can just as easily use what Martial Arts training gives you, and Martial Arts is all about fighting techniques, whereas Chi is not, it's about protection and healing, about a healthy body and life, a purer and more focused mind, and although Kung Fu uses Chi, is would only use it INTERNALLY, i.e-inside the body, for healing and improve the body's toughness. But it is not, to my knowledge every used DIRECTLY, it is always used INDIRECTLY, to enhance your own PHYSICAL abilities.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

December 19, 2003, 03:42:32 AM
Reply #9

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I disagree Donjitsu. What do you achieve by just insulting him, or saying he's wrong? Does it bring you some kind of deep satisfaction if you make yourself feel better, smarter or more knowledgeable than someone?

You dont want to help anybody unless they ask - Fine, do so. However, why dont you then not give your opinion unless they ask? Why does it only have to be the negative that you give so willingly on multiple occasions, and the positive only when you feel up to 'wasting your time'?

I respect your abilities, but I do not respect your attitude.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 19, 2003, 08:55:57 AM
Reply #10

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
Darkduck is completely right. Regardless of opinion, it was pure plagiarism, and therefore it is already justifiable to lock it.

December 19, 2003, 09:18:35 AM
Reply #11

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
okay peeps, lets calm down
*hands out Calming Cows*
*:cow:*

now, You seems to think it works. but whether it works or not,the chi peeps here don't realy look on Radki stuff here to well and we tend to look on people who try to spread TUS Radki stuff unenthuisiasticly(sp?). So if you want to go on doing it then fine, just please don't start anymore arguments.

*awaits a mod to lock the thread for obvious reasons*

[edit] i have to admit, i did find it quite funny :p

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 19, 2003, 09:33:43 AM
Reply #12

Silverdawn

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • The Veritas Society
That's not entirely true. While we focus on tradionalist methods, we tolerate radical excersises to a degree (as long as they fit our definition of what is true), except plagiarism remains plagiarism. Argument is over. I won't lock this thread if people seriously have something to contribute.

December 19, 2003, 10:41:26 AM
Reply #13

fritzroy25

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Chi can be used for fighting or healing.  To be able to use chi for fighting you basically need to practice 6-8 hours a day to achieve a high enough level to use it.  The technique is very simple, push the chi inside your body outward to through your hands or feet.  You can break someone bone with just a light kick.

December 19, 2003, 11:48:04 AM
Reply #14

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Am I the only one who thinks this thread should also be locked?