Author Topic: My dream  (Read 2020 times)

January 28, 2010, 07:08:47 AM
Read 2020 times

Tomega

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Here I will present my dream, so any interpretation will help.
This is fragment of the dream that for my is quite interesting, and I am looking deeper understanding of it.

....I realised that my grandmother died. And with someone I am preparing grave. Grave is made of stone. At one moment, I realised that my grandmother's chest is in front of me, colored black, and I can sens it is made of old wood. But now I must put that chest in grave. But now in front of me, that chest is now in form of stoned sword. Its about 2 methers large, but its edge is broken in three parts. When I see that I try to bond it to be one part as is was. I can  not do that, so I try to put that 3 parts of sword made of stone in appropriate direction, either they are still broken.
At that moment i see a stoned figure of lie down Knight (Templar?), by the grave that is broken. At that moment when I see more clearly it is only surface of the statue that is broken. And I see that inside the statue is some being. It is human in shape, but leopard in nature. I can not see its head clearly, but see leopard yellow with black dot skin. When I try to perceive this being its strong physically, positive in nature, there is something high and wise in its nature. After that it brings its paw to me, and I touch it. At moment when I touch it I feel happines and acceptance before me and this leopard/human being. At that point my dram went at different direction....

Now my interpretation, feel free to add something if necessary.
As I see my dream in not abut my grandmother. Its about me. All parts of dream is different parts of my self, and here I would like to found spiritual spark in it. Burial is about resolving something inside myself or in my life. Ridding of some old habits, and being with peace with my self, putting it to "peace and rest". Sword is about my will and force, pointing that its being broken, and shaken. Point that I can not recollect it again, means that I must use different approach now, and not one that I use in my life right now.
A positive direction is given with stoned knight and its inner higher divine being, giving support and acceptance to me. Accepting Self toward self.

Stoned figure when analysing is to me quite interesting. Firstly Knight (Templar), is someone who is nobel but earthly, leading with inner source which in eternal and inpirative. Always there. Never changed, like ones Thrue Self.
Sword on other hand is my Will, thrue Will, and Will manifested on three planes. So, direction is given that support and help from Self will be given to recollect ( I hope ), all three parts into one. That I am trying to accomplish.
That leopard being something remind me on Leopard from Egyptian Book of Dead. So searching what leopard in Egyptian mythology means is that:
In Egypt, the leopard was an attribute of Osiris.
Which in all in all represents higher aspect of ones being.

Any hint?
Thnx for any help  :)
To Know, To Will, To Dare and To Keep Silent

January 30, 2010, 09:31:51 AM
Reply #1

Tomega

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Not a single reply  :(

January 30, 2010, 01:12:42 PM
Reply #2

Nervous

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Sounds like you got it covered. Though you really should go with what the dreams mean to you personally because the dreams come from you, not so ancient religion.
There is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself.

January 30, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
Reply #3

The Jacket

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Just to the right side of wrong.
    • View Profile
Its a pretty broken description.  Not much that I can get out of it. for somereason i didnt see this when it was posted.  Usually I'm all over dream interpretations. 

anyway, I really cant get much out of this. Its pretty disjointed and hard to get a feel of.  You're interpretations are probably the best. It jsut takes a little bit more effort to do ones own dreams in my opinion, but since you experienced the feelings it gave you first hand your interpretation would be the best.

I agree with Nervous. Go with the feelings you get from the dream, not what some other book says the images are supposed to mean.
Every thing you know is wrong! Only what you dont know is true. Surely then the wisest man is he who knows nothing! By knowing nothing, clearly you know everything that isn't, and therefore everything that is.

January 30, 2010, 06:45:12 PM
Reply #4

Tomega

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Thank you Nervous and Jacket  :)
Well, I always interpret my dreams from point of my life situation and fealings, thought somebody would give me more clue.
Well, seams its all on to me, after all  :biggrin:

January 30, 2010, 06:47:40 PM
Reply #5

darthlobo

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Padawan Learner
    • View Profile
Being that there's a lot of brokenness,  it sounds more like emotional distress or trying to feel complete.  Is there maybe a goal you have failed to reach, or maybe something you haven't accomplished yet?  Maybe some unresolved issues with your grandmother?
I choose the Twilight Path to the Dawn.

January 31, 2010, 11:50:09 AM
Reply #6

Tomega

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Being that there's a lot of brokenness,  it sounds more like emotional distress or trying to feel complete.  Is there maybe a goal you have failed to reach, or maybe something you haven't accomplished yet?  Maybe some unresolved issues with your grandmother?

No, its not about my grandmother, I told that in first place, dream is about me, so I try to found spiritual spark in it. Well, about goal to reach, .... when you are in field of spirituality, the whole thing is about polarity, and Oneness that must be archived.  :wink:

January 31, 2010, 05:41:40 PM
Reply #7

darthlobo

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Padawan Learner
    • View Profile
True.  Maybe you're being too hard on your self, or you're not progressing as fast as you'd like.
I choose the Twilight Path to the Dawn.