Author Topic: lucid dreaming and hypnosis  (Read 2242 times)

January 24, 2010, 06:20:02 PM
Read 2242 times

cultivator2012

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
 HEy guys, just wanted to say I am going to be hypnotized for lucid dreaming and after the session and after a night or two (obviously) I'll tell you guys if it worked or not. I've had suggestibility tests and I'm highly suggestible, which is good in this case. But yeah, Im kind of excited because it's much easier than training ( but I have to admit I won't be as proud because it is kind of easily and I didn't achieve the ability over training).

January 24, 2010, 07:00:59 PM
Reply #1

Searching

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Just Sayin'
    • View Profile
Good luck, though I must admit that I wouldn't trust anyone to hypnotize me ever, and speaking as someone who has been working at lucid dreaming a long time, I highly suggest you do it the hard way. As great as the destination is, the journey is necessary, and should be fun :)

Anyway, good luck.
"For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was." - Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

February 06, 2010, 03:43:10 PM
Reply #2

darthlobo

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Padawan Learner
    • View Profile
I choose the Twilight Path to the Dawn.

February 07, 2010, 06:15:26 PM
Reply #3

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Hypnosis is cool stuff... I'm going for a psych degree and then a hypnotherapist's certification.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

February 07, 2010, 08:49:06 PM
Reply #4

darthlobo

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Padawan Learner
    • View Profile
I've never tried it, but I've always wanted to give it a go.  Not the R-rated show variety, but it does look like fun.

February 17, 2010, 07:13:26 AM
Reply #5

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It has possibilities. Imagine being hypnotized to see what is said to you like a movie, and then being read your favorite book.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

February 17, 2010, 07:15:29 AM
Reply #6

darthlobo

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Padawan Learner
    • View Profile
I'm more interested in whether or not this guy was able to take a short cut.  Right now it seems like he still thinks he's a chicken or something.