Author Topic: Connection between Dream-recall and the Moon-phase?  (Read 1575 times)

January 18, 2010, 09:38:39 AM
Read 1575 times

Dagoth

• Settling In

• View Profile
The title explains it all. I've been trying to figure out why I have up's and down's in dreamrecall, like every month. I suspect there is a link between your dream-recall and how vivid your dreams are with the moon phase (and no, not full moon). Anyone else experienced this?

I think I will dive a bit in astrology soon, only thing I can think of is that the moon-phase, which makes me more conscious, must be the moon-phase under which I'm born.

Please share your ideas on this subject  :)
"You are what you love and you love whatever you give your attention to."

January 18, 2010, 11:55:13 AM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It could also be something far more physical about the moon, like its gravitational pull (which causes all the water on the Earth to shift; quite a bit of force).

Alternatively, it could be a monthly human cycle like menstruation across all genders. This opens that possibility of synchronization with other humans, either through pheromones or telepathically.

This all cruxes on demonstrated proof of your cycle. I'll record dates and see if I experience the same thing.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa