Author Topic: cryokinesis  (Read 7822 times)

December 18, 2003, 01:33:43 PM
Read 7822 times

icything12

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
are there any very good ways to train in cryokinesis   :fightmonk  :elephant:

December 18, 2003, 05:59:21 PM
Reply #1

Frozenshade

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
ya whatever happend to all the kinesis articles. if anyone knows where to find articles on any and all kind of kinesis please reply.
Temperature drops, blood boils, time slows as darkeness shrouds all light, but eyes can still see.
Perspectives change from first person to third person.
A circle, and the power within.

I dont suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

December 18, 2003, 06:15:03 PM
Reply #2

Kenners

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kenners.cjb.net
I used to have them but I've no idea where all of mine went. :-(  I lose lots of things because reading is boring!!!!!  I wanna play trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey!  I'm a golden god!  Back off!

December 19, 2003, 04:55:48 AM
Reply #3

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
hmm, shouldn't this thread be in the psionics forum, instead of in here?

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 19, 2003, 08:49:17 AM
Reply #4

Kitai Kumo

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
I have the article on Cryokinesis if anyone wants it.
~If one never gives up hope, then there is always hope to be found~
[/size]"Once you find a friend you keep that friend.  Friends dont die down, but build up"

December 20, 2003, 05:18:08 PM
Reply #5

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Okay, I have no idea where I got this information from, but here it is.
To start in cryokinesis you are going to have to condition your body to withstand extremely cold temperatures. Start out with taking an ice cube in both hands and holding them for a whole minute. Do that at least three times a day. After a week, (or when you think you are ready) move on to two minutes. Then three, and on the fourth week hold it until it melts. Do this often.

Start taking cold showers or baths, they really help you. If you feel cold, and like cold, you will most likely succeed in cryokineses. DO NOT START ALL AT ONCE! Do not simply turn off all hot water at once, or you will get yourself sick. Slowly, each shower, lower the temperature of the water until you use no hot water.

The definition of cryokinesis is "The slowing down of molocules to lower temperature." Never forget that. Here is a technique...

Take a lit candle and picture it as a big clump of tiny tiny swirling suns. Then picture them slowing down and slowing down, turning blue and going out. If you need to visualize something more solid, do that. Picture a pitcher of water dumping on the candle and putting it out. If you only get the candle to flicker don't get angry. It will take time to extinguish the candle.

To make a cold ki ball do this... Make a regular ki ball and picture it as water. Then visualize a cold gust of wind blowing through your hands and freezing the ball. Personally I picture blue stuff coming out of my fingers and going into the ball. I think it helps.

To lower the temperature in the room, (don't know if this is rad-ki or not. Be warned that it might be fluff) you have to get in a comfortable position. I think it helps to spread my arms while doing this. Picture ice forming all over the room, and holes all over. Like there is really really cold wind blowing all over you. Imagine cold energy flowing around the room, and it really helps to think of a dropping thermometer.

That is the end of my crazy ranting lesson on cryokinesis. Good luck to you.

~Frozen
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

December 20, 2003, 06:19:30 PM
Reply #6

darksheep

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
Quote from: Frozen
Okay, I have no idea where I got this information from, but here it is.
To start in cryokinesis you are going to have to condition your body to withstand extremely cold temperatures. Start out with taking an ice cube in both hands and holding them for a whole minute. Do that at least three times a day. After a week, (or when you think you are ready) move on to two minutes. Then three, and on the fourth week hold it until it melts. Do this often.

Start taking cold showers or baths, they really help you. If you feel cold, and like cold, you will most likely succeed in cryokineses. DO NOT START ALL AT ONCE! Do not simply turn off all hot water at once, or you will get yourself sick. Slowly, each shower, lower the temperature of the water until you use no hot water.

The definition of cryokinesis is "The slowing down of molocules to lower temperature." Never forget that. Here is a technique...

Take a lit candle and picture it as a big clump of tiny tiny swirling suns. Then picture them slowing down and slowing down, turning blue and going out. If you need to visualize something more solid, do that. Picture a pitcher of water dumping on the candle and putting it out. If you only get the candle to flicker don't get angry. It will take time to extinguish the candle.

To make a cold ki ball do this... Make a regular ki ball and picture it as water. Then visualize a cold gust of wind blowing through your hands and freezing the ball. Personally I picture blue stuff coming out of my fingers and going into the ball. I think it helps.

To lower the temperature in the room, (don't know if this is rad-ki or not. Be warned that it might be fluff) you have to get in a comfortable position. I think it helps to spread my arms while doing this. Picture ice forming all over the room, and holes all over. Like there is really really cold wind blowing all over you. Imagine cold energy flowing around the room, and it really helps to think of a dropping thermometer.

That is the end of my crazy ranting lesson on cryokinesis. Good luck to you.

~Frozen

If i tryed this i would fail because i live in southern california and i cant be could if i want to.... as for the ice cube thing, they would melt after 30 seconds in my hands

December 20, 2003, 07:47:34 PM
Reply #7

Neo

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
I just find that if you want to hold an icecube, just feel it as you, visualize it being just like your fingers, in shape and size, so you soon realize it isnt there...
Don't annoy me, or I'll set my kamehamehamsters on you!

December 21, 2003, 09:02:07 AM
Reply #8

Shadeknight X

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
http://undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/id21.html

this is were u know some of those techs frozen this is from the old veritas site "the underground"
Po-"Hello grasshoper how is my favorite student today?"

Caine-"I'm fine old man. How about you?"

-Kung Fu (tv series)

December 22, 2003, 12:35:43 PM
Reply #9

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
The underground society posted those techniques. They were written by someone else on another site. I came upon it while doing a search. It's not underground stuff.

~ V

<kobok> On occasion.

December 22, 2003, 02:03:57 PM
Reply #10

Cryi

• A Familiar Feature

• Spittin 'dem pollaseeds

• Personal Text
    Deeez Nuuutz
    • View Profile

I am sorry but this is technacly pyrokinesis. you see, you are putting out the flame which is controaling fire. This is strictly pyrokinesis. Does fire go out when it gets cold? Didnt think so.
Anyway, here is a cryokinesis technique incase you want to know.

First lay down, sit, stand, or even float(if you (or anyone can, which i highly doubt :D ) which ever is most comfortable for you. Than imagine yourself sitting, laying, or standing and imagine cold being all around the room. Think of it as a mist, ice, snow, or even boxes of cornflakes if you associate that with cold :confused: . Keep doing this untill you feel cold. Once you do this you can try to make only spacific places cold, instead of the entire room.

I, personaly have never tried this (even though my screen name is CRYOhorizon) I have seen it many places. If you need more techniques, search on google for "cryokinesis techniques".
I hope this helps! :)
"He who sits in the heavens shall laugh."
-- Psalm 2:4
"Those who have some means think that the most important thing in the world is love. The poor know that it is money."
-- Gerald Brenan

December 23, 2003, 10:21:52 AM
Reply #11

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Firstly, my technique about the candle has some association with pyrokinesis, but it is cryokinesis. And well think about it, if you take a candle and put it in the snow it's going to go out. Use your common sense. And yes that technique I posted can be used in both PK and CK. So I suggest you get your facts straight before you lecture me.

~Frozen

~ V

<kobok> On occasion.

December 23, 2003, 12:31:09 PM
Reply #12

Cryi

• A Familiar Feature

• Spittin 'dem pollaseeds

• Personal Text
    Deeez Nuuutz
    • View Profile
???
If you put it in the SNOW, not cold temperatures. That is because snow contains water, putting the fire out (also because the fire is deprived of oxygen, but the water does it first). If you were to go outside in the winter (even in the Antarctic) your candle would not go out  :confused:  . If you are trying to summon snow, I suggest you look into magic.
"He who sits in the heavens shall laugh."
-- Psalm 2:4
"Those who have some means think that the most important thing in the world is love. The poor know that it is money."
-- Gerald Brenan

December 23, 2003, 12:48:57 PM
Reply #13

Calvin

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Im in your statues

• Personal Text
    ...watchin your peoples
    • View Profile
Cryohorizon: cryokinesis= the ability to slow the vibrational state of atoms/molecules, or in other words, to take away or lessen the kinetic energy of something.

Therefore Frozen's "technique" can be a cryo/pyro exercise.  When you slow the rate of an objects kinetic energy, you lower its temperature, howerver in this case, if you where to lower the vibrational rate of which the fires molecules are moving at, it would lessen the size of the flame.  Or if done enough put it out.
Vitamyst

"The only source of knowledge is experience."

"Like, how do you summon 1.4 significant members? Simple, 1 significant member, followed by a certain number of random occurences of Arck."
-Vivi, on the summoning of past members