Author Topic: fa-jing training.  (Read 3864 times)

June 20, 2009, 08:40:02 PM
Read 3864 times

fa jing trainer

• Settling In

• View Profile
Fa Jing:When mastered fa jing can be used as a major self defense mechanism when necessary. People think of fa jing in a couple different ways. I will teach my favorite method.

1:The first one is focusing the qi to your hand and striking the opponent or target. When contact is made the qi enters your target and causes pain from the inside. By using this technique you can use small force to your strikes but cause devastating damage. This is only for self defense and not to be toyed with. Also this isn't some radki thing that is mastered in a week.

How to do tech. 1: To do this you must  be able to direct chi. now draw jing from the ground into the dantian and mix it up with your chi. now send the chi to your arm and into your hand. As you do this, make the chi in your arm, but NOT the jing that is in your hand condense into your bones. Now what you should have is, chi condensed bones in your arm and a hand filled with jing. Now pull your arm back about six inches and twist your whole body to power your arm to swing the palm strike. As you do this, do a kiai or ki-up and when your palm makes contact let all the energy in your arm flow into the target to hurt them. The jing in the hand will do most of the damage on the inside of the target. the chi condensed in the Bone will Make your hit stronger. Feel free to post any questions or dis agreements here . but please, no put downs I have seen a lot of them on this site.

To break the technique down and how to do it: Using yi (focus/intent) You can draw jing ffrom the ground. before trying to draw please make sure you are adept in BEA. Now focus on drawing energy and guiding it to your dantian. Now after you really feel your dantian heating up you know you have some jing in there. Now use the same guiding method to bring that jing into your hand. Now that you have jing in your hand you might want to be able to add some umph to your strike since you won't be doing a big long swing. To add that extra "umph" is called bone breathing. Bone breathing is focusing chi into your bones makeing them stronger. To bone breathe use intent and focus to make the chi absord into your bones. WHEN you have condensed the chi into your bones you'll feel it. Because you probably haven't felt anything like it before. Also, when drawing the energy into the ground be breathing and pushing your stomahc out until you are done drawing the energy. And when you start directing the energy to your hand and arm pull your stomach in as you breathe.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 10:54:21 AM by fa jing trainer »

June 21, 2009, 07:36:54 AM
Reply #1

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
I find this post next to useless. Rather than describe a technique, you simply say what you do. Allow me to illustrate.

What you did applied to a overhead clear in badminton:-
1) Raise your racket above your head
2) Hit the shuttle in correct stance.

What it should be, as an overhead clear:-
1) Stand side on to the net, in a ready stance.
2) Sight the shuttle.
3) Shift weight from back to front foot
4) In time with the shift of weight, swing the racket in an arc above your head to contact the shuttle with the face.

Fa jing is an ADVANCED skill. The things that determine an advanced skill in any art or sport is the number of subroutines used to break it down. Over-simplification results in poor technique.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

June 21, 2009, 10:54:55 AM
Reply #2

fa jing trainer

• Settling In

• View Profile
well I'm sorry raitaro I tried to be as detailed as I could

June 22, 2009, 05:19:02 AM
Reply #3

cultivator2012

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
fa jing trainer you seem to know what to do but can't seem to explain how to do it.

June 22, 2009, 09:49:10 AM
Reply #4

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
On  the contrary, the technique was somewhat inaccurate and poor.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....