Author Topic: I'm abandoning all sanity  (Read 15087 times)

December 26, 2003, 09:07:09 PM
Reply #30

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
hmm... this one's a long story...

a friend, two girls, and i were in town and one of the girls had a camera... we were walking around taking pics of random people... my friend and i then had the idea to go into Virago (a shitty night club in my town)... he went in and started taking pictures of people who were drinking at the bar and dancing (i forget if the door man was there or not... and by the way.. it was really dark so the flash from the camera hurt everyone's eyes)... one of the bouncers then came up to my friend and said "what the fuck do you think your doing!?"... my friend took a picture of him and ran out... the girls and i were still waiting outside when my friend came bolting out and yelled "run!"... we all ran and i looked over my shoulder and saw the bouncer come running out.... we ran down alleyways and down to the train station (which is somewhat abadoned at night)... we lost him by hiding down there... but damn that was a crazy night lol..

another night i decided to throw my same friends shoe into Virago... it didnt cause any problems though... DAMN! lol

hmmm... this didnt happen to me but a friend... we were at a park by my house this past summer where there are these two awesome willow trees... one is fine to climb without a rope and the other has a rope since the branches are high... my friend (not the same as before) went to climb into the tree with the rope first... he made it in but then screamed... he almost fell out on his back but caught the rope... apparently a squirrel made a home in the tree (there were no squirrels the night before)... the squirrel had come about a foot from his face and paused staring at him then supposedly made a move to scratch his face or something... lol... you had to see his impression of the squirrel!... HAHA!...

hmmm... i almost broke someone's fence when running through people's backyards a few weeks ago... my two friends from before and i were running through people's backyards near my house (dressed up as super heros with snow stuff and cloth we found of course!)... we came to one house with a high fence... i was the last to go over... but i was standing on it and went to jump down... when i went to jump my foot caught on the fence and i fell foward into the garage right behind the fence (i am lucky that was there)... the fence bent really far... lol... it was made of wood and almost snapped out of the ground!... HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh this is a good one!... my friend who had the squirrel attack him, his brother, his cousin from texas, and i were in a school yard by my house at night... we were on the swings trying to see who could jump the farthest... it was my turn and i went to jump but i didnt do it at the peak of the swing but rather at the high point going foward... i went straight up... spun forward a little and the ground decided to give me a high five in my face... ouch that hurt! but it was freaking hilarious! LOL...

hmmm... the friend who had the squirrel attack him had another close encounter with a squirrel in his house not too long ago.. i happened to be there with his little sister... my friend and i were going upstairs when his sister started screaming... we turned around and she pointed to the mirror on the wall and was screaming about a squirrel in the house... A BABY SQUIRREL WAS SITTING ON THE MIRROR!... hehe... it looked like a fake thing at first but then started to climb down the wall... he ran into the kitchen and hid under the oven... we had to lure him out with peanut butter after he ran out and under the couch... we then trapped him under a laundry basket and brought it too the door where he ran it.. while he was under the laundry basket i was able to touch his fur... he was so fluffy and soft!!!... i wanted to take him and hug him... alas i could not...

there was another time my three friends and i were in town with a boom box... we were playing "fuck authority" by pennywise somewhat loud... a kid in a big fluffy jacket and orange pants came walking over and said something to one of my friends to the extent of "turn that shit off" (im not exactly sure i found out about that later)... so we started walking away and one of my friends gave him the middle finger... by the time we were around the corner the kid had caught up to us and was telling my friend who gave the middle finger how ugly he was... my friend was argeeing with him to piss him off... hehe... then one of the kids friends came running up and told him to calm down... they walked off and left us alone.. nothing happened but is funny to remember...

then there was the time i was at my friends upstate house... we were driving back from the nearby town and we had sprees... i was eating one and sneezed, coughed or laughed (i forget which) while having a spree and it went up in that little hole in the back of your mouth that leads to your nose... i didnt notice because a piece broke off and i swallowed it and thought i had eaten it... after a minute though my nose started to incredibly sting... i tried to sniff it down but it made it worse... then i noticed something stuck in my nose... i sneezed it out or blew it into a tissue (i believe the amount of pain caused me to forget which  :p ) and 3/4 of a spree came out of my nose... LOL... NOTE: this has happened on other occasions with a piece of a pretzel and other food items... hehe

then there was the time i was on a boy scout trip over the summer and i had gas really bad one day... i couldnt stop farting and burping... most everyone was complaining about it by the end of the day... i laughed every time though... turned out that i had a big brown stain in my underwear at the end of the day LOL...

ok thats enough for now :p
As the tears of a snowdrop,
Traverse my dented scars.
Cleanse the illusions of lonliness,
Oh, wonderous white clusters.
Dissolve the fetters of blinding summer,
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

December 27, 2003, 01:27:03 AM
Reply #31

F8te

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
Short-circuiting my elementary school's electrical system the day before "open-house".  That was achieved by access to a power outlet with an improvised tool, which was, to put it bluntly, jabbed in there.  Yeah, I was a curious - and stupid - child.  Still am.  Well, without as much stupidity.  Lol wtf was I thinking back then.

Expect the city lights of an area near you blown out on New Years. ;)

December 30, 2003, 09:44:04 PM
Reply #32

Quagmire

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
well, here are some of my "proud" moments that have happened in my life. The sad thing is is that some of these things i did on purpose.

1. Crashed into a parked car while riding a bike (im not alone here)

2. Grabbed a hot metal pan out of the oven with my bare hands. (ouch)

3. Nearly covered my whole tounge with pepper.

4. Barreled throug a road without looking around on my bike and got hit by a van.

5. Got shot in the crotch by a paintball on more than one occasion

6. Jumped off a trampoline and did a nice belly flop onto the ground.
-Q

December 31, 2003, 11:58:43 AM
Reply #33

Here and There

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valleyart.biz
I got my driving permit yesterday. (this is already scary) I learned a valuable lesson. It's not good to watch the speedometer in place of watching the road. To make it worse. Our minivan's steering wheel is very very sensitive while moving at 75 miles an hour...
Having been struck once, and object is only more likely to break when struck again; don't strike me.

December 31, 2003, 01:10:43 PM
Reply #34

kakkarot

• Posts By Osmosis

• 0. The Fool... Inverted?

• Personal Text
    Pirate "Not-A-Mod" BoB
    • View Profile
-i sprayed orange-scented air freshner into my armpits (and if you don't get how this is stupid, try it yourself :D)

-i was running in the dark, and i ran across a church lawn and somebody had, for some reason, strung up a cord between two trees but since it was dark i didn't see it, so i close-lined myself. right across the throat too lol

-i was at my sister's house and we were playing card games with my family (my parents, one of my brothers, two sisters, and my brother-in-law who is the preacher at my church). after one round of cards he made a joking comment to me about my having lost and i jokingly gave him the finger (btw, my family is very christian). luckly noone seemed to notice, not even him so i got off easy ^_^

-oh yeah! my most embarrasing moment was when i was in the military. it was during basic training soon after we got our rifles and i was walking to ... somewhere i forget where (probably the bathroom or something) and i saw the leuitenant of our platoon and i remembered that i'm supposed to salute her. normal salute with a rifle is that you have the rifle in your left hand, and your right hand balls into a fist and you put the fist across your chest parallel to the ground.

I, however, decided to pass off my rifle from my left hand to my right hand, and then did a normal salute with my left hand... except that even a normal salute is supposed to be done with the right hand. i just got i all wrong... ^_^;

-and then of course, there's the first (and only, incidentally) time i played paintball (not embarrasing as much as funny :D). first game starts, i run forward ten feet, i get shot in the back of the head by my own team mate!
the bastard. nearly knocked me out too.

and that's some of the ones i remember for now ^_^ .

~kakkarot
Philippians 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,  7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

January 05, 2004, 08:23:49 AM
Reply #35

spirit

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • gaiaonline.com
wow, and i thought i was stupid........have u ever took some hairspray and blow it by a lit match or fire? its awesome.

January 05, 2004, 05:43:56 PM
Reply #36

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
i remember other moments...

i have an oil burner in my room... you put a candle underneath and the oil evaporates at a quicker rate from the heat... i wanted to make the process faster though so i decided to light the oils with a match... they went on fire and i spit into it to put it out... the flames had become so hot though that my spit flew back into my face... was surprising! lol... i ran inside and filled a cup with water... the flames were higher and i tried dumping the water on it but the water came shooting back out like the spit... the water cause the flames to go higher and my bookcase started to catch fire... i finally threw more water and spit more and it went out... i think my bookcase still has a scorch mark from it... almost burned down my house lol!

there was another time i was burning frankincense in a burner with charcoal and i had put tons of matches trying to light the charcoal and put a few pieces of charcoal in there as well... the mixture became so hot the burner started to melt in one place from the inside out... i tried to grab it but burned my finger bad... ouch!... i grabbed water in a cup again and filled it to the top... the burner still has a sploch where it started melting and then cooled...

then there was the time i was using incense on a new incense burner i had bought... it was meant for stick incense though and i was using cone incense... the cone was burning fine till it went to the bottom... when it reached the bottom it became so hot the burner started to melt and i believe bubbled a little... the burner has a bunch of weird marks on it now...

hmmm i have much trouble with fire lol...

then there was the time my friend and i were playing paintball at his upstate house... he told me to watch him do something and he shot his foot (it was in a sneaker) with his gun... he said it didnt hurt and i should try it... being easily suduced, i shot my foot with the gun... ouch it hurt!... my friend started laughing his ass off... he told me he had curled back his toes and thought i knew that... we had a good laugh on that...
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

January 05, 2004, 08:39:49 PM
Reply #37

F8te

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• View Profile
Quote from: Here and There
I got my driving permit yesterday. (this is already scary) I learned a valuable lesson. It's not good to watch the speedometer in place of watching the road. To make it worse. Our minivan's steering wheel is very very sensitive while moving at 75 miles an hour...

You really shouldn't be driving at your age.  *looks at profile*

January 07, 2004, 06:36:43 PM
Reply #38

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
hmmm then theres the many times i have fallen down steps in school and at one of those little kid camps... hmmm... and then when my dad slammed the door on my finger and my sis did the same with the car door as my dad started to drive away...

EDIT: and now this past weekend when my friend and i crashed into a small tree when sleding together and we were both thrown off but before that i was thrown forward into him and my pelvis area rammed his rear... so i can kinda say that i have rammed one of my best friends in the ass before! lol... he had a scrap along the side of his leg from the tree also...
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

January 22, 2004, 01:55:28 PM
Reply #39

BlacK

• Veritas Furniture

• BlacK SnaX

• Personal Text
    No Fixed Abode
    • View Profile
Hmm, I fogot about my days as a crazed pyrotecnic...

I have, in no particular order:

- Blown up half a drum of gas oil with a fuse made from Mr Muscle Oven cleaner. (BOOM! Gah... My ears... they bleed.... augh)

-Made a flamethrower out of a supersoaker filled with petrol. (Tape a bamboo rod to the end, tape a lit lighter on the end of that and your ready to die! It goes FWOOM and melts the supersoaker barrel, as well as projecting a 10ft explosion/flame. I was wearing protective gear (Skiing gear :P) so I wasnt burned, but still... Insane...)

-The pipebomb... already mentioned that...

-Getting shot in the throat with a competition standard paintball gun from 5ft away. (Coughing up blood into your paintball mask isnt nice... Nah, it didnt bleed... much...)

-Lots of fireworks rocket launchers :)

Explosions are pretty
Ominous Latin phrase

January 22, 2004, 05:52:37 PM
Reply #40

Quagmire

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Now that you mention it I too was shot in the throat with a paintball gun in a similar matter.
-Q

January 22, 2004, 07:09:29 PM
Reply #41

GID

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I once shot someone in the throat with a paint ball gun in a similar manner... my first time with a paintball gun too.....
im done...
IM FRIGGIN DONE.

January 23, 2004, 07:03:23 PM
Reply #42

SpiderBushi

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Yay!  This topic is funny  :elephant:  I have:

-sled down a hill on a cardboard box with about nine other people and hit a fire hydrant
-touched an on stove to test how fast it gets hot (oochies  :( )

that's all for now will think of others later.

January 24, 2004, 12:14:40 AM
Reply #43

Shamini

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Quote from: Here and There
It's not good to watch the speedometer in place of watching the road. To make it worse. Our minivan's steering wheel is very very sensitive while moving at 75 miles an hour...

Quote from: F8te
You really shouldn't be driving at your age.  *looks at profile*

yeah, 4 yrs old is a bit young for driving, just a bit  
 . .     :fightmonk     . .
Be yourself and you can be happy always.

January 24, 2004, 07:52:13 PM
Reply #44

Burninator

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
1) attempting to do a handstand on a chair, at the dinner table, failing and smashing the table.

2) letting friends pass you out, then cracking your skull

3) joining the crew team

4) running into a tree at full speed

5) 'poppin' a 'wheelie' on a bike too small for you, so that you flip on ur back...

6) getting shot in the pills by a paintball gun

7) falling out of a jungle gym while hanging upside down...