Author Topic: I'm abandoning all sanity  (Read 15035 times)

December 18, 2003, 09:41:48 AM
Read 15035 times

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Okay, I thought this would be an interesting idea for a thread. Please post your stupidest moments. For people like me, SereneChaos, Lightlink, and well you know, please limit it to five moments lol I'm just kidding you guys.

My stupidest moment was the time I er... the time I... The time I accidentally lit my hand on fire as a child. My second stupidest moment was the time I fell through the roof. The third was when I accidentally shot Tristan in the throat with a paintball gun. The fourth was when I shot a ten-gage in a perch and flew out of it. The fifth was when I got handcuffed to a flagpole during a game of manhunt.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

December 18, 2003, 11:18:19 AM
Reply #1

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
when i "accidentally" stomped on a senior's leg (he was being a douche, like, a level of douche no one has reached before) and got me ass kicked...ouchers.
um....
when i ran in front of a car...yeah, that was bad.*screeeeeech*

driving my mom's buick, that was a stupid thing to do, that thing handels like a ocean liner, you don't drive it, it drives you...

When i pissed of Tsu a little too much (not hard to do, mind you :p), yeah, that was dumb, he won't even talk to me anymore.
i'll list some more later. b/c i KNOW all of you wanna hear them...:p

December 18, 2003, 12:51:13 PM
Reply #2

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
lol, nice choice in a topic.
anyway, praticlay everything i do is stupid, such as attempting to set my arm on fire to see what it feels like(and i found out it is a bad idea, as well as my arm hair needs to grow back). My friends also don't trust me with a lighter, all because it set my one friend's shoes on fire(he wasn't to pleased either).

though one of my best moments went as follows:
my friend invited me and our other friend over to his house to play some D&D. Now, after 4 hours of serious D&Ding we decided to have a break. We made ourselves some soup, since that was the only thing available that wouldn't set on fire when you start to cook it. After it was done i started to dish it up. The following is the conversation that took place while i was doing that.
Smiffy: "If more people were like me then the world would be a much more interesting place"
Chris: "If more people were like you then there would be a lot more loony bins"
Kyle: *laughing* "Ouch, that has to have hurt your ego"
i glared at chris, but didn't have an apropriate comeback, though i did spot the chili sauce.
Smiffy: "there dinner is served, if you can call it dinner"
i then put the bowls on the table. chris took his and had a nice big spoonfull.
He then dashed to the sink, started running the water and put his mouth there to cool it down.
After about 5 minutes, in which cooled his mouth down and me and kyle laughed till we cried, he then turned, saw the half empty chili sauce bottle and said these famouse words:
"WHO THE *&^$ PUT CHILI SAUCE IN MY *&^$ING SOUP"!!!!!!!"
i then stared to whistle innocently, while kyle laughed till his side hurt and tears were streaming down his face.

Moral of the story is: Don't insult a smiff when he be cooking your dinner

ahhh, those were the days.

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 18, 2003, 01:49:12 PM
Reply #3

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I'd just like to say.....

*RRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRR*
SMIFFY STOLE MY CLOBBERDUDES!!!!!
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 18, 2003, 01:51:19 PM
Reply #4

Kiirar

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
my stupid moments?  hmmm

--Convincing my friend to do a science experiment with one of those kiddy lab kits, and mix all the chemicals together.  We had a rather large container of acid, so we dumped it all in, put a lid on the glass, shook it, and it exploded.
--Going 'ice skating' on a frozen and flooded horse field that (we learned) was not very frozen.
--Attempting to reunite a baby bat that had fallen out of the hayloft with it's mother, and getting attacked.  quote, IT'S THE MOM!  RUN!
--Invoking the fury of pit bulls.
--Trying to learn to fish and getting the pole stuck 25 feet up in a tree.
--Trying to teach my friend to ride a horse, and making her fall off and snap her arm.  
--Putting 6 wicks in an oil candle I was making, and they all joined together to make a very, very large flame.  In an attempt to put it out, I dumped water on it and the flame was so large it burned my ceiling.
"If I am going to be drowned--if I am going to be drowned--if I am going to be drowned, why, in the name of the seven mad gods who rule the sea, was I allowed to come thus far and contemplate sand and trees?"

~from, The Open Boat by Stephen Crane

Member of the infamous K-Trio

December 18, 2003, 01:59:56 PM
Reply #5

Smiffy

• Posts By Osmosis

• He's Smiffarific

• Personal Text
    Riding in with a Cow, a Sofa and a Keg of Bleaer..
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tsumaru
I'd just like to say.....

*RRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRR*
SMIFFY STOLE MY CLOBBERDUDES!!!!!

lol, they be my clobberdudes now tsu

<Tsumaru> STFU RAITARO, I SHALL DESTROY THEE
* Raitaro pats tsu
<Raitaro> So cute <3

December 18, 2003, 02:09:22 PM
Reply #6

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
    • OMG VERITAS CLICK HEARE!
Stupid moments! :D a brief selection from my life:

- getting hit by the SAME car on the SAME intersection twice.
- smashing face-first into an automatic sliding door that did not slide fast enough
- tripping on the way to the centre of the mat, when giving a demonstration for an audience >_<
- hitting my training partner in his face accidentaly, breaking his nose and two of my fingers in the process
- practicing a kokyu-nage throw with that same training partner, and after a freak twist of fate ending up with his knee between my legs. In quite a fast a violent manner as well. I couldn't get up for like, 30 minutes or so.
- toying around with my girlfriend, trying to tickle her, then accidentaly get hit in the groin...again -_-'
- trying to olly a flight of stairs. Hmm, my skateboard appears to be going faster than me. This is going to hurt.
- having a microwave blow up in my face because I accidentaly put a fairly large can of soup in it and set the setting to 'nuke'
- frying two monitors, a cd-rom player and a hard drive while working as a network technician for a school-organised lan-party. Within 10 minutes.
- thinking that, because of my recent training, I could beat my old sensei in Aikido practice. I was very wrong.
- having my legs involuntarily waxed with duc-tape. My friends are NOT gentle if they get the chance to hurt me  :(

And I could go on like this forever  :cow:
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

December 18, 2003, 02:20:53 PM
Reply #7

quitewarrior

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
well there was that one time were i got my pinky in the car door and my mom started driving away.
You can either agree with me or you could be wrong.

What would you rather be,honorable and dead,or dishonorable and alive."

December 18, 2003, 02:34:10 PM
Reply #8

BlacK

• Veritas Furniture

• BlacK SnaX

• Personal Text
    No Fixed Abode
    • View Profile
Uh, lessee here...

Taking a blowtorch to a home made pipebomb I was *holding*. (Thanks to my shoddy pipebomb making skills, dispite exploding in my hand and engulfing my arm in flames, I suffered no burns from this...)

Breaking two of my friend's ribs with a 270 degree turning punch (he was on my left side, I span round right...)(Sorry Tom!)

Running into a pitfall trap *I made* and doing a running speed face plant on a concrete path, grazing most of my forehead off. (the trap only caught my foot)

Ripping a metre square hole in the wall of a classroom at school (and getting a two day suspension for it, too)

Yup... I r not clevar...
Ominous Latin phrase

December 18, 2003, 02:44:36 PM
Reply #9

GID

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
well, lets see
1. walking into a car.
2. walkng into a PARKED car.
3. Biking into a car. yes, it was parked.
4. Playing with matches, and I quote:
Me: 'humm, this one didn't seem to light" as smoke is slowly comming from the tip "i'll just chuck it into this hay stack, no-one will ever find it"
guess what happened next?
5. Deciding that I, for some reason unbeknownste to be, was capible of running long a slanted (wet) ledge about 3 inches wide and about 15 feet off the ground... I almost made it.
im done...
IM FRIGGIN DONE.

December 18, 2003, 03:05:52 PM
Reply #10

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
BlacK, I did a similar thing with the pit trap. Unfortunately, I sprained my ankle from it instead. This is just a lesson to pay more attention to where you set your traps =P
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 18, 2003, 03:09:42 PM
Reply #11

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
poisioning myself with veryois pool chemicals when i was four.

December 18, 2003, 03:24:02 PM
Reply #12

panabelle

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
My most infamous stupid thing at my household:

My friend, little brother and I had just come to my house after sledding. I decided to take some of those Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies and warm them up a little in the microwave so the chocolate would get all gooey. Well, it was a fairly new microwave that I wasn't really used to. I set it for a minute on high power (nuke  ;) ). Hehe...I didn't exactly catch on from the smoke that they were burning, so when I took them out most of them was literally a molten pile of cookie goo. Dough, chocolate and all. Then, to compound my stupidity, I broke a plate when I tried to take them out because they were so hot.  :D

Second most famous:

At a sleepover with a friend years ago, she had some Bavarian chocolate pie/cake/thing in the fridge that she knew was reeeaaallly good, but it was late and we thought we'd get in trouble if we were caught getting any. So we snuck all the way downstairs, sweating bullets, wolfed down a piece each, cleared away all the evidence, and were congratulating ourselves on our spy-like stealth when we practically ran over her mother coming down the stairs. Eyeing the plate in her hand, my friend asked, "What are you eating?" She said, "Pie. Want some?"
All your cheap "All your base are belong to us" ripoffs are belong to me.  :D

December 18, 2003, 04:31:37 PM
Reply #13

Somedude

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
-at 4-5 i thought i was big enough to go into the deep end of the swimming pool.  err, guess what happened
-at 2-3 thinking I should make myself pretty because we were going out to eat, i sprayed purfume right into my eyes
-pissing in my closet to see what it was like
-tearing up my moms yard with her jeep
-stabbing a kid with a pencil in spanish class to see what he would do.  he screamed.  :-p
-breaking my arm rollerblading, and then the next day smashing my finger in a car door
-taking the cotton and stuff in my cast out because it itched-it hurt when they cut the cast off  lol  

thats about it, but theres tons more

December 18, 2003, 06:57:27 PM
Reply #14

Kiirar

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Just for the helluvit, here are my stupid moments:

--Playing scientist with my friend in her basement when we were, maybe 8.  We had one of those little kiddy science kits, but it contained alot of chemicals.  I talked her into mixing them all together, and then we dumped the whole thing of acid in there.  We put a lid on the glass, shook it, and it exploded.  I don't play with science kits anymore.
--Biking into moving cars, parked cars, and telephone poles.
--While attempting to learn to fish, I somehow managed to get the pole stuck 25 feet up in a tree.
--Invoking the fury of pit bulls.  You cannot run from those things.
--Invoking the fury of wild geese.  You cannot run from those things either.  
--Invoking the fury of wild bats, while attempting to return a baby that had fallen out of the hayloft.  "e, IT'S THE MOM!  RUN!
--Convincing my friend to take her domestic pigeon out in a canoe with us.  It got away and we had to hunt it down in the woods and capture it with a fishnet.  
--Going 'ice skating' on a flooded and frozen turnout field that wasn't really frozen.
--Accidentally locking myself in a trailer with two very pissed off horses.
--Attempting to distract two gang members from robbing my friend's house.  Bad, bad idea.  
--Trying to teach my friend to ride a horse, and accidentally snapping her arm.
--Putting five wicks in an oil candle I was making, and then lit them all.  To my surprise(.), they all fell in together to make one very large flame.  I dumped water on it to try and put it out and the flame exploded until it was large enough to burn my ceiling.
"If I am going to be drowned--if I am going to be drowned--if I am going to be drowned, why, in the name of the seven mad gods who rule the sea, was I allowed to come thus far and contemplate sand and trees?"

~from, The Open Boat by Stephen Crane

Member of the infamous K-Trio