Yig

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:28:57 PM by Yig »

March 03, 2009, 01:46:41 AM
Reply #1

Saer

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I am glad I opened this thread rather than just reading the title.  :)
As you love your own body, so regard everyone as equal to your own body. When the Supreme Experience supervenes, everyone's service is revealed as one's own service. Call it a bird, an insect, an animal or a man, call it by any name you please, one serves one's own Self in every one of them. ~ Ma

March 03, 2009, 03:34:49 AM
Reply #2

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I was relieved more than glad. But yeah.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

March 03, 2009, 01:25:01 PM
Reply #3

Grimmjow

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Truth Trekker
    • View Profile
Did you by any chance get that book from 11faustia11 on YouTube? If so, could you send the PDF file to me at:

fiorucci.giorgio@yahoo.com

I can't seem to get it to work on scribd...

PS: I don't mind being open about my e-mail address.  :cool:

March 03, 2009, 03:14:32 PM
Reply #4

Grimmjow

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Truth Trekker
    • View Profile
Thanks, and I did think that it was a joke book for white people until I read the description.

March 03, 2009, 06:38:04 PM
Reply #5

Rawiri

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Wandering Nomad

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
I found that text a couple of years back and glanced at it - and I just read it again yesterday. It tends to have a rather 'Bardonian' slant to it...from the 'master' exercises to the small bit on evocation right near the end. I cannot say whether it is worthwhile or not practicing - I had experimented with it when I first read it a small bit - and had no real results. I just tried a couple of things yesterday and dis morning and DID have some results. However, as of yet they have been only 'in my head' results (to be fair, that's all I wanted at the point anyway [I was trying to up my energy after a 12 hour day trudging from buses and university])...but not enough to actually outright recommend it practically.

It is interesting though. I was particularly interested in the section on mula bandha where it goes into this being 'breathing with the anus.' I have been taught this before and read of it before, but only in tantric traditions. Typically books (and most teachers) seem to just focus on the contraction etc...not so in this case. Considering the apparent rarity of this...and that the guy was Polish...IMO it makes itself stand out as being perhaps worthwhile of a double flick through its pages at least. The exercises appear relatively simple - and one is 'promised' spiritual, mental, psychic and physical *shocker :o* effects from the practices - not to mention the 'main' exercises take around 3 and 1/2 minutes per one per session. It would seem one should even be able to in the busiest schedule experiment with at least one of them in addition to daily affairs.

June 12, 2009, 05:16:01 AM
Reply #6

yogini valarie

• View Profile
    • Hamsa Yogashala
This is interesting.  Thank you for bringing this text to the forefront.  As a yoga instructor (own my own shala), I am keenly interested in such matters.  In particular, how Yoga in India not just traveled but possibly interacted with an existing and similar system to create a different approach.

Yoga is, above all else, a science, one that must be worked through the 'laboratory' of the bodymind.  As such, this text is a snapshot into a moment in time, so one of many in the greater Yoga photo album.

Om Peace!
Yogini Valarie Devi

June 20, 2009, 03:44:45 AM
Reply #7

spiritual_aspirant

• View Profile
Is this book Kosher Yoga or Call Adonoi?  I have both and I"ve read both and someone was correct when he said it's a bit Bardon-ish.  Although the master breathing exercise is really wonderful.

August 01, 2009, 11:23:26 AM
Reply #8

Lovechild

• View Profile
I'm a Newbie here! :bunny:

Fellow seekers of Wisdom and Truth just like you are! :cool:

Anyway, this is very similar to Hindu Yoga in terms of Pranayama but systems wise this is radically different because of the Western Mystery Tradition undertone into it. To be precise It's a Zoroastrian, Egyptian, Western Mystery Tradition version of Yoga. But there's so much more to it! It's also Magickal Pratice! there's at least 2 Magical Ritual in the book, i think? Yeah one of the posters is right! It has "Bardonian" style and feel into it which i really like. I think i found my spiritual practice and initiation. I know i can do this because i have done Pranayama (12 chakra meditation the first time, stupidly!) This Yoga It's not a walk in a park but i think i found the right practice for me.

The lesser arcanes are like supplements, optional (the 7th arcane too!). I think i would do the healing stuff but doing a mula bandha with a tube in your ass...heck no! :D Unless you really want to detox your body then go right ahead. That mula bandha will detoxify that crap out of your...you know what! Will certainly make you healthy :D Plus there's one pratice in the lesser arcanes that can't be done without an expert physician so pretty much use your common sense! Just do the practice that won't hurt you. Safety first! :biggrin:

For me this is a facinating book. It's an Initiation, Spiritual Practice, Magick all rolled in one. It's like finally getting to be initiated the way the western sages were initiated. It's like having the opportunity to know the secrets of the existence. Okay, that was a bit too wordy but this Book and this Knowledge is Rare! Yup! It's worth reading the bad facsimile and the bad penmanship of Count Stefan Walewski (Hey at least it's written in bold letters and easy on the eyes! :biggrin:)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:19:37 AM by Lovechild »

August 01, 2009, 12:14:43 PM
Reply #9

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
...what an advertisement.