Author Topic: but is it interesting  (Read 1317 times)

March 20, 2004, 01:48:53 PM
Read 1317 times

Swipster

• Banned

• Personal Text
    Banned
    • View Profile
    • http://swipster.tripod.com
in this dream i am going to call the family and tell them i will be late home on easter (i dont tell them why). I call them from a red teliphone box don a muddy country of road. wilst i am calling them a small 3 leged puppy gets out of the backseat of my car. it looks into the feald at somthing and walks towards it no aware that there is an electrice fence seperating the road from the feild. i try to get out of the phonebox but the door is jammed. as i watch the poor puppy get tangled up on the wet fence and frying his brains out of his mouth. then it goes black and i am moving down a haystack very fast agenst my will. the haystack is very high(100-150 miles).

:cow: if the world didn't suck we would all fall off...
\/\/\/\/\/ im with stupid \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
|
|LOOK its a pic of bert and ernie hahahahahahaha
\/

March 20, 2004, 10:27:49 PM
Reply #1

Sephiroth

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Wow, that's a really bad nightmare... in my opinion.  

Sorry, I don't think any interpretation I can offer would even be mildly accurate. ;)

Wizzle up, yizzle?
I'm up in da hizzle with my hizzles for shizzle, yo! I'm a wanksta, yo, and I ain't black! $#@%^!! No, that wasn't naughty shizzle, get yo mind outta da gutta, bizzle.

I am currently feeling The current mood of sephiro12@hotmail.com at <a href=www.imood.com" border="0">

March 20, 2004, 11:58:23 PM
Reply #2

Damnation

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Lol Swipster, I love your post, especially with the Sesame Street Characters and Homer's head popping up and down... so happily morbid.

Anyway, there's a really simple technique for decoding dreams that I find helps... especially for all you abstract minds out there!

You take the dominant images in your dream and write beside it some words that describe or remind you of the image.

Yours had images like

Being late on easter--
Family-
red-
red telephone box-
small 3 legged puppy-
electrical fence-
road-
field-
high hay stack-

After writing the words down beside each image, take it look at it and just focus on the words singularly- without attaching it to the image. Think of what they remind you of. This'll clear up some confusions. You'll find some inner feelings hidden in there.

Example:

Dreaming of a white boat...

White boat-     pure, adventure, smooth ride, goodness

This reminds me of... true love. Or something...

Then connect that to the dream and you'll get an idea of what it meant
The mind is very metaphorical

March 22, 2004, 04:45:27 AM
Reply #3

Swipster

• Banned

• Personal Text
    Banned
    • View Profile
    • http://swipster.tripod.com
thx now i can sleep easy and i have stoped wetting the bed thx see you in my dreamsXXXXXXXXX

:cow: if the world didn't suck we would all fall off...
\/\/\/\/\/ im with stupid \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
|
|LOOK its a pic of bert and ernie hahahahahahaha
\/

March 22, 2004, 04:52:49 AM
Reply #4

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
how old are you, you wet the bed what a baby I would of analysed this dream but frankly I can't be bothered.
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0