Author Topic: Morphosephram - The Handbook of Shadows  (Read 24592 times)

February 24, 2009, 10:06:22 AM
Reply #45

amorfati

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
A physical transformation to a wolf would be the last step on the ladder of merging.
AKA: You want to transform into a werewolf.
And dont try to apply your limited view to me, i know, and i mean i really know and feel that it is possible.
Then you're on crack.
The border of what you can do or not do is only your mind. There is no limit.
Yes, you can convince your mind that you're a werewolf, and yes, you'll actually think you're a werewolf.

They put people like that in mental asylums.
deos enim religuos accipimus, Caesares dedimos.

"If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe." -Soren Kierkegaard.

February 24, 2009, 10:41:25 AM
Reply #46

CanisLupusArctos

• Settling In

• View Profile
No not a werewolf, its the last step to physical transform in the animal spirit form, its like the native american shapeshifter thing.

But if your mind is so closed and you live in a cage, then live in your cage if you like to live in it.

But thats not my way and it has nothing, absolut nothing to do with crack or any other drug. Drugs cut your way off, you loose the path, your ability to meditate even alcohol is a bad thing.

They goal is not to trick yourself, as i said the mind is your limit, if you use it and trick yourself you will be put in a mental asylum. Not to think or to want is the right path.

I think its useless to argue any further, you have your opinion and i have my beliefs.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 10:46:47 AM by CanisLupusArctos »

February 24, 2009, 10:47:59 AM
Reply #47

amorfati

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
No not a werewolf, its the last step to physical transform in the animal spirit form, its like the native american shapeshifter thing.
Physically transforming into a wolf is essentially the samething as becoming a werewolf and absurd and naive either way.
But if your mind is so closed and you live in a cage, then live in your cage if you like to live in it.
Haha, isn't that the same argument they use on truthism.com and Scientology cults?
But thats not my way and it has nothing, absolut nothing to do with crack or any other drug. Drugs cut your way off, you loose the path, your ability to meditate even alcohol is a bad thing.
I'm glad that you're enlightened enough to think you can physically transform into a wolf. What I call insanity you can call "your way".
I also find it humourous that you think you have a reliable enough
ethos
to lecture me on the uses of drugs in regards to meditation.
I use speed regularly and it definitely helps me in magick and psioncs, as well as my studies. There are two kinds of drugs, drugs that dull and drugs that speed up your mind. The latter is quite beneficial, as I'm sure you know.

"If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe." -Soren Kierkegaard.

February 24, 2009, 11:12:57 AM
Reply #48

CanisLupusArctos

• Settling In

• View Profile
As i said do what you want to do, if you like it.

Further argumentation with you is useless, you are looking for an opponent, and i am not here for that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 11:15:00 AM by CanisLupusArctos »

February 24, 2009, 11:14:51 AM
Reply #49

amorfati

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
As i said do what you want to do, if you like it.

Further argumentation with you is useless, you are searching an opponent, and i am not here for that.
You're the one who accused everyone of being close minded because we told you you couldn't transform into a wolf.

February 24, 2009, 11:17:02 AM
Reply #50

CanisLupusArctos

• Settling In

• View Profile
Look we just running around and i dont want to repeat my beliefs. Its ok.

February 24, 2009, 12:31:13 PM
Reply #51

Aurafire

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Village Idiot
    • View Profile
Sorry dude, werewolf falls nicely under the category of a were- creature. I should have been more broad when discussing my technique. :wink:

What uses are you looking for? I think BB(?) pointed out uses for martial arts, what uses are you interested in?
Patience is never inherited nor acquired, but only practiced everyday.

February 24, 2009, 01:01:08 PM
Reply #52

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
People need to make there own mistakes, and sometimes they do turn out to be true so let him try. However I will note that I don't believe you can at this moment.
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon

February 24, 2009, 01:45:23 PM
Reply #53

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
You don't promote my post and then go do the EXACT same thing. Yes I think his reasons for speed are bias but that is his business for now. If you think being on speed is a bad thing then leave a small comment about it don't write a whole paragraph on what he is doing is idiotic . Its a tactic that people use to try to make themselves look innocent and the other stupid or evil.

There is a old saying that goes "have my cake, and eat it to." which means your a hypocrite. If you mock him your no better.

By all means discuss the topic but don't be throwing dirt at each other, if he has something to contribute let him do it and discuss it intellectually. To knock him out for his counter-beliefs is not only closed minded by its prejudice.

If you two are going to fight lest put down your arguments for "taking speed" and "reading this book" instead of attacking each other ONLY on that ground.
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon

February 24, 2009, 01:57:27 PM
Reply #54

amorfati

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
If you two are going to fight lest put down your arguments for "taking speed" and "reading this book" instead of attacking each other ONLY on that ground.
I don't need to defend why I take speed; it's my business. It's also argumentum ad hominem to say:
and amorfati... promoting speed here is a bad idea all you do is make yourself look like a joke... because promoting speed is stupid, "even" if damageing your mind in such a way helps you, others reading might try it and harm themselves
It's also begging the question by saying "promoting speed here is a bad idea because promoting speed is stupid."
The burden of proof is not on me to defend my actions.

As for the validity of the book and werewolf transformation, the burden of proof is not on me and I've dismissed your "arguments".

February 24, 2009, 02:01:02 PM
Reply #55

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile

......Aaalllrighty then, back on topic perhaps ^.^ I think, that it IS possible to physically transform into a werewolf, but bloody painful and difficult... From everything that I know right now it seems completely plausible to actually toss around your genes and body so that you're a were-whatchamacallit.

I was actually curious about this, so I've looked up the author William Wraithe and what I read on Lulu.com says he was once in the Golden Dawn. So there has to be at least some truth in his book if most of it is false and he can't be completely metaphysically uneducated...  :confused:
Meep.

February 24, 2009, 02:02:17 PM
Reply #56

amorfati

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile

......Aaalllrighty then, back on topic perhaps ^.^ I think, that it IS possible to physically transform into a werewolf, but bloody painful and difficult... From everything that I know right now it seems completely plausible to actually toss around your genes and body so that you're a were-whatchamacallit.

I was actually curious about this, so I've looked up the author William Wraithe and what I read on Lulu.com says he was once in the Golden Dawn. So there has to be at least some truth in his book if most of it is false and he can't be completely metaphysically uneducated...  :confused:

I'm thrilled that you think that but could you provide a logos?

February 24, 2009, 02:36:13 PM
Reply #57

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Amorfati and others who are flaming the OP: If you know nothing about the subject, kindly butt out of the thread. There is no need to go around saying "you're stupid because you want to do this or because you believe in that" when such beliefs are traditional in various cultures. Some of the native tribes here in Canada have, in the past, believed such things and some today still believe them. They are not the only ones, and if you small-minded people cannot realize that the universe is larger than you are then, at the very least, stop attacking someone who wants to try something in order to find out whether it actually works or not.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

February 24, 2009, 02:59:01 PM
Reply #58

Sethair

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The souls of the True shall always remain strong.
    • View Profile
Amorfati and others who are flaming the OP: If you know nothing about the subject, kindly butt out of the thread. There is no need to go around saying "you're stupid because you want to do this or because you believe in that" when such beliefs are traditional in various cultures. Some of the native tribes here in Canada have, in the past, believed such things and some today still believe them. They are not the only ones, and if you small-minded people cannot realize that the universe is larger than you are then, at the very least, stop attacking someone who wants to try something in order to find out whether it actually works or not.

~Steve

Thanks Steve, very well written.

@ CanisLupusArctos

As for the whole book, just get a hold of a copy. Read it and use your judgement. If something seems out of place, its a very good possibility it is. Probably the best thing you could do is actually get that book and you have a question about something, post the questionable item from the book in the forum. Most of us will be able to post our opinion and what we think without going to a flame war.

@ Everyone

I mean, come on, guys and girls. We are here to learn and debate. Not argue and flame each other.  This whole society was based on open-mindedness, not picking (just as an example) psionics and saying magic was bullshit. Yesh, I know its a wide generalization, but the point is still there. Oh, and one more tip, before you reply, think about what you really are going to say. With that, you may make an entirely different post then you would have if you didn't, and probably for the better.
▲ ▲

"We're whalers on the Moon, we carry a harpoon. But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune"

My Blog 
My Art!!!

February 24, 2009, 03:10:37 PM
Reply #59

CanisLupusArctos

• Settling In

• View Profile

@ CanisLupusArctos

As for the whole book, just get a hold of a copy. Read it and use your judgement. If something seems out of place, its a very good possibility it is. Probably the best thing you could do is actually get that book and you have a question about something, post the questionable item from the book in the forum. Most of us will be able to post our opinion and what we think without going to a flame war.

Thanks for the offer, i will think about it. Its good to have some support here for a very difficult task.