Author Topic: an eagle  (Read 3043 times)

February 12, 2009, 09:27:05 PM
Read 3043 times

recent_rapture

• Settling In

• View Profile
in my dream an eagle with a lining of blue comes and lands by me and then flys away

anyone? help? answers?
a LightEr BEing

February 13, 2009, 08:32:05 AM
Reply #1

Sethair

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The souls of the True shall always remain strong.
    • View Profile
Is that the only details you have of the dream? Eagles do have a general meaning, but there will be a better tailored answer if you have more details for us to look over.
▲ ▲

"We're whalers on the Moon, we carry a harpoon. But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune"

My Blog 
My Art!!!

February 13, 2009, 11:48:43 AM
Reply #2

CrescentFox

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Sailor Mars
    • View Profile
I agree with the above member, you need to post more information; specifically the key elements in your dreams.

For now, this is all I can give you:

Eagles
To see an eagle in your dream, symbolizes nobility, pride, fierceness, freedom, superiority, courage, and powerful intellectual ability. It also represents self-renewal and your connection with your spirituality. You will struggle fiercely and courageously to realize your highest ambitions and greatest desires.�Alternatively, if you live in the United States, then the national bird could represent your patriotism and devotion to country. If you see a nest of young eagles, then it represents your achievements and your climb to the top of the social ladder.�

To see an eagle chained down in your dream, represents a desperate situation where you are feeling restricted and confined. You are unable to express yourself and be who you really want to be.� Consider also what the eagle is chained down to for additional clues as to what might be holding you back.

To dream that you killed an eagle, signifies your ruthlessness. You will let nothing stand in your way of ambitions and obtaining your goals, even if it means hurting those around you. If someone else kills an eagle, then it indicates that your fame, fortune and power will be ruthlessly taken from you.

To dream that you eat the flesh of an eagle, shows that your strong and powerful character will lead you to great wealth and influence.

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad.

Sources: www.dreammoods.com

February 13, 2009, 10:48:44 PM
Reply #3

recent_rapture

• Settling In

• View Profile
well i kinda saw something that i may wanna do in the future

but when the eagle was coming down i felt apprehensive at first but then i accepted and then just felt at home i felt good ok so its not a bad thing i suppose
a LightEr BEing

February 14, 2009, 01:31:28 AM
Reply #4

CrescentFox

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Sailor Mars
    • View Profile
Hmmm, maybe that suggests that you might be feeling negatively towards something even though it might hold positive qualities?

February 16, 2009, 12:45:43 AM
Reply #5

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile

The symbol of the eagle can mean many things, but in this context, I don't think the eagle is necessarily what you want to pay attention to. I think in this case the eagle stands for a new perspective or new information that is coming your way. The fact that the eagle landed beside you and then flew away can symbolize an opportunity approaching where you will need to make a quick and difficult decision. If you don't, the opportunity will be lost.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.