Author Topic: The Health and Wellness Construct  (Read 7132 times)

February 04, 2009, 09:01:56 AM
Read 7132 times

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
The Health and Wellness Construct

Introduction

This article details a construct that was originally conceived for the purpose of creating health and prosperity in the human body. This also happens to be a construct that was acquired from the conceptual domain, the subject of the article here http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=13859.0, and as such it serves as a good example of that subject.

Suggested Practice/Skillset

This construct is not complicated, and really no well-made construct ever should be. You should however understand the basics of construct creation and be skilled with clear and focused thinking (but this is a statement relevent to life in general). It is suggested that you read the article 'Acquiring Constructs and Technology from the Conceptual Domain' (see link above) as it could provide some assistance with the process of creating the construct.

Understanding the Consrtuct

The way to achieve success at any given practice or skill is to apply good effort over a long period of time. What if we apply the same philosophy to a construct? The construct would then be at all times working slowly and constlantly towards a singular goal, never having to rest and never losing focus.

A physical body's health is based entirely on it's physical organization, and that physical organization of course includes everything of the body within the physical domain (bones, muscle, skin, organs, cells, chemical balances, etc.). The Health and Wellness construct was created for the purpose of generating the best health and wellness possible in the human body (no reason it couldn't work on our furry friends as well though) by slowly and gradually manipulating every part of your body with the intent and expectation that it will move into the best possible organization for the greatest possible health. Every particle that makes up your body is a potential movement towards the conceptual structure of health or illness, and as psions we can control this potential.

This construct will not make you immortal, nor will allow you to treat your body poorly, and neither will it allow you to recover from all wounds, remember that you can only achieve that which is possible with kinesis. This construct will however speed up recovery time, prevent some injuries (especially those caused by stress), and increase the overall health and wellness of the user.

Creating and Applying the Construct

Because this construct deals specifically with the body of the user the physical organization of the construct does have some bearing on the effectiveness of it. The initial version of this construct was contained within a ring, which did provide positive results. The construct was however eventually concieved (after consultation of different conceptual version of the construct) in  a much different way. That way being, if the construct directly affects the body why not directly integrate the construct into the body? For this construct the skeletal structure of the body will be used as the physical connection for the 'housing' of the construct because the construct functions best when spread throughout the entire body.

Know that the example provided in this article is just that, an example, and if the reader can decide for themselves a better organization they are encourgaged to use it. Whatever you believe willl work best for will do just that.

The construct is organized as such; The entirety of the energetic space of the skeletal system is created to be a generator. This generator will, at all times, create and exude energy, energy which will spread outward into the body in all directions towards the skin. This energy will then be instilled with the expecation that it will help to greatly increase the potential of health and wellness in the body. There is a very simple way to instill the desired intent of health and wellness into the energy generated by the generator, but once again this is just an example and it is up to the user to do decide the way that works best for them.

To instill the proper intent to create health and wellness in the body it is easiest if it is done at the same time as creating the generator. So instead of forming the intent for the generator as, 'A construct that creates and exudes energy', you would form the intent as something such as, 'A construct that creates and exudes an energy that influences the movement of every particle in the body towards a better state of health'. Thus when the construct is created the energy created by it will inherently have the desired intent instilled in it. With this organization the construct will be constantly creating and sending out an energy that will help to heal and re-vitalize the body.

Exercise & Diet

Exercise and a good diet is highly recommended for best results with this construct (and life in general). Both exercise and a good diet increase the potential for health and wellness in the body and the greater the potential there is the greater the effect the construct can acheive.

-k
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:18:17 PM by Kettle »

April 24, 2009, 04:37:02 AM
Reply #1

Eclipse-Midnight

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    "When the crows rest atop our graves.. Who will they remember?"
    • View Profile
I have the feeling that a construct such as this would have very positive "life altering" effects. I will definately try this. Definately. Just a few questions though:

1. This "generator" construct, where is the energy coming from exactly?

2. What kinds of visualizations would be used in "to move every particle in the body toward a better state of health"?

3. Would this construct need constant maintainince?

4. How would you know when the construct is functioning correctly, and how long should it take to make?

5. Could you please include some other notes on creating this construct that might be usefull?

Thank you, this was an excellent article,
Best,
Namaste

April 24, 2009, 12:34:25 PM
Reply #2

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
1. This "generator" construct, where is the energy coming from exactly?

Wherever you expect it to essentially. Psi is an energy that is not limited by time, distance, or space and and moves based on our expectations. If you expect psi to proliferate in an area it will, source is not important.

2. What kinds of visualizations would be used in "to move every particle in the body toward a better state of health"?

Preferably none. Visualization can be misleading because it often sets up movement, function, and structure where it is not needed. If I try to visualize how the construct will function within the body I will likely expect certain body systems, organs, tissues, cells, etc to be involved, but because I don't know every single thing about my body, because I am not completely aware of every particle within it, I will undoubtedly add extra information about the body that is untrue causing the construct to function based on improper information. If I was to add this information that is either not true or even just slightly askew the construct can never function to it's full capacity because it will often be attempting to work on things that do not really exist.

Instead you want to conceptualize the construct and expect it to act just as stated such that it will "move every particle in the body toward a better state of health", just that simple with no extra information. A construct doesn't need you to define the specifics of its function and even if you tried to you really never could because no matter how specific you get you can't fully understand how every little action it takes would work. At some point in every construct a generalization about its intended function is made, something is left undefined, and yet it still works. If this is the case, if the construct does not need full definition to function, then for all our definition we only ever needed the intent, expectation, and energy for it to work.

3. Would this construct need constant maintainince?

Only if you expect that it will.

4. How would you know when the construct is functioning correctly, and how long should it take to make?

I've found this construct to be of greater and greater benefit with time, essentially it's set up so that the more time you give it to do good the more good it can do, building health on top of health. To be more specific I think I started to notice differences after month one, mind you I went through several different versions of the construct before I came upon the one you see now.

The constructs effectiveness and the time it will take to create is really up to your own personal skill level. You can make a very worthless thing in a short period of time, or you can take time to calmly conceptualize the construct, gather energy, and actualize it and have a properly functioning construct. It's like any other thing you can make.

5. Could you please include some other notes on creating this construct that might be usefull?

You'd have to be more specific as to what information you're looking for, but hopefully what I've written above clears up a few things.

I am glad you brought this up, it actually sets up one of the next articles I'm planning on putting up in the next few days pending Veritas teacher review.

-k

April 24, 2009, 03:01:16 PM
Reply #3

Eclipse-Midnight

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    "When the crows rest atop our graves.. Who will they remember?"
    • View Profile
Yay, I'm glad my questions could be of use. Thanks for answering my questions.
Namaste

April 25, 2009, 12:45:33 AM
Reply #4

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
To be more specific I think I started to notice differences after month one...

I'm curious, what kind of results have you noticed?

April 27, 2009, 11:43:27 AM
Reply #5

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
I'm curious, what kind of results have you noticed?

At the time (and I think this may be why I even devised the construct in the first place) I was having significant pain in my knees and calves, this has gone away since then. One of the more beneficial but unintentional affects was was the energy and motivational boost it gave me such that I was able to feel better about exercise and taking care of my body.

I'm a relatively healthy vegetarian who does try to keep a decent exercise schedule as it is so unfortunately (but fortunately for me) I don't make a very good example. I write articles in many cases so that others can do their own research and contribute their own findings.

-k