Author Topic: Acquiring Constructs and Technology from the Conceptual Domain  (Read 14585 times)

January 12, 2009, 08:40:27 AM
Read 14585 times

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Conceptually Acquired Constructs and Technology

Introduction

The expression "Everything's already been done" is true in a number of ways, one way in particular is quite valuable to the psion. If you take anything from the expression it should be the idea that you needn't worry or work too hard and that you should take a steady and calm pace to life acheiving what you've decided is important. To the psion however the expression can mean something different, that being a reference to the conceptual domain and the information that it is. The following article will cover one way in particular that the information of the conceptual domain can be greatly used to our advantage.

Suggested Practice/Skill set

This article is intended for skilled practitioners of psionics. Good experience with scanning, future selection, and construct formation and applications are necessary to understand the information and practices within this article. If the information within the article is found to be confusing or lacking in explanation of certain concepts it is up to the reader to acquire the necessary information before attempting the practices.

Understanding this Practice

The conceptual domain is all information in existence. Your world, your life, your thoughts, your past, and your future, is contained within the conceptual domain and then some. As we know the physical domain is a subset of the conceptual and the same goes for the energetic domain. As such the physical world we see with our eyes and touch with our hands is only our soul interpreting and interacting with information within the conceptual. This is not to say that the physical domain is unimportant, it is a good opportunity to further the progress of the soul if nothing else.

So from the above we see that, as always, our wants and needs are mainly concerned with the physical domain and yet our methods need not be bound within the limits of this realm. So we again ask ourselves the question, 'How do we use this to our advantage?'. The bulk of the answer you should already know, as at the time of writing this article many articles already exist detailing the conceptual domain and how we use it to further our psionic practice. What has yet to be clearly said about the conceptual domain at this point though is that it is not just our singular future that exists in the form of information but all possibilities of any form of matter, psi, or conceptual formation. It is because of this we can conclude that all technologies, constructs, thoughts, and ideas that have and will ever occur exist within the conceptual domain as information and we are have complete and unrestricted access to them.

Now that we understand that we have all the information we will ever need entirely at our discretion it is a matter of understanding how to properly obtain and use it.

The Importance of Mental State

It is absolutely necessary to rid yourself of any presupposition and expectation when utilizing the following concepts. Your expectations can lead your very far astray on things such as these as they can be highly detailed and complex. It will be necessary to enter a very deep state of meditation where you are not interfered with by outside influences or the obstructions of the brain. Expect nothing but success and approach the situation as if you knew nothing about it at all.

What is important to understand is that it is quite a complex thing to interpret someone elses psionic actions or constructs because the degree of overlay is quite significant and can be very confusing, however this can be  overcome in a number of ways.  It is also important to understand that, as always, it's just scanning and basic construct creation, which is easy and any problem can be overcome by the decision to do so.

Benefits of Practice

Before going into the methodology and practice of acquiring constructs and technology from the conceptual domain it is necessary to clarify the benefits of doing so. The advantages of acquiring physical technology is quite obvious and requires little explanation or imagination, whereas constructs and practices on the other hand have a number of benefits.

The first benefit of acquiring constructs and psionic practices from the conceptual domain is that it can often overcome the problem of having to think up a construct or practice to fit a specific situation, furthermore it can even surpass our own skill level to do so, as explained below.

With the progression of skills and better understanding of psionics we come to realize many new and valuable things that allow us to better preform our skills. Often we find that we have only been thinking of some things  in a different way than we should have and once we've re-thought or re-conceptualized we have very rapidly increased in skill. This is then passed on to our other practices and, if applicalbe, applied to our constructs. Essentially if you are to observe a costruct or even a practice you or anyone will do/create in the future, or just something that could possibly exist and work, you will also acquire with it whatever new coceptualizations or information that went into creating the construct or practice. This is essentially like taking an elevator in terms of development.

In the end what you have is a construct that is functional and does exactly what you  want it to do, which is always a benefit.

Obtaining Constructs from the Conceptual

This practice, because of the high degree of overlay that can occur, is one where we have to overcome certain perceptions and expectations prior to acheiving success. Always remember though, as stated above, this practice is just scanning and basic construct creation, do not be overwhelmed by these simple things.

The really amazing thing about this practice is that because we are dealing with the conceptual domain, and thereby all possibilties of matter and energy, when your are attempting to locate a desired construct or practice, as long as you can imagine it, it already exists in it's completed form in the conceptual domain as information. You can get as specific as you want with your construct or practice and no matter how specific you are in detail it exists in some form or another.

The initial obstacle we have to overcome with this pracitice is within our own thinking, and that thinking is that this construct or practice we are attempting to observe has any tie or connection to a creator. This is not an attempt to dispute that there is a creator of the universe and all things, just a suggestion of how to observe the information with as little overlay as possible. The immeadiate action with this practice will likely be to attempt to trace the desired construct or practice to when it occurs in time and space (if it ever does at all), following the path of its creation, but this is folly. If we do what was explained in the previous sentence we will acquire a great amount of useless and often confusing information. If instead we conceptually link with the construct or practice as just what it is, without any extra information, we can interpret it in a manner we can understand by expectation that we will be able to do so.

When you are attempting to observe a desired practice in the conceptual it is as simple as it is stated just above. Clear your mind completely of expectation and pressuposition and observe the practice only as it is in it's most basic form with no attachment to physical relevance. At this point it will be entirely up to you be able to interpret and understand the practice.

When you are attempting to create a construct referenced from the conceptual you will do the same as above, and then follow the normal form for creating constructs. In this case the form follows as such; Conceptually link with the desired construct, form the intent to create the construct with the intent being as simple as possible (just "the construct" will suffice actually), gather the necessary energy, actaulize your intent. You only need to become briefly aware of the construct in it's most basic terms (ie. the constructs ability to do what you want) and then you are really just using the information as a template for creating the construct. This is a simple thing we do on a day to day basis with only a slight difference, think little of it.

Obtaining Technology from the Conceptual
Obtaining technology from the conceptual domain is the same as scanning anything else, there is however one problem, that being that you actually have to be able to understand what you're scanning before it means anything to you. For example, it is unlikely that you will be able to understand advanced quantum computing technology if you failed grade 9 math.

When obtaining a construct from the conceptual the information is a singular conceptual idea and contained within that idea is everything you need to know about the construct and every concept that went into making it. Physical technology is of course physical in nature and not a concept, you may be able to understand the parts of the technology but you may not be able to understand how or why they would go together. As an example, you may understand what a hydroelectric power plant does but the actual specifics of how it works, even if you were able to look at every peice of it, would likely elude you.

To properly acquire and put into use technology that doesn't necessarily exist in the physical world you need to have the background information so that you can understand the technology. This may seem daunting however we of course are not bound by the physical world and have the limitless information of the conceptual domain at our disposal. Though it would take time and practice you could very well acquire all the necessary information to understand and create technology that does not yet exist on this planet and will possibly not exist for many years time.

Just as with scanning the conceptual for constructs and practices it is of the utmost importance to be in a clear and focused mental state free of presumptions when acquiring technology.

In the above practice it is likely that you will benefit from creating a construct specifically designed to help you acquire the information you need to understand the technology you desire. How would this be done? Consult the previous sections of this article.

An Important Note

Remember that you still have to train the basic skills and grow as a soul as a construct or practice is useless if you do not have the skill to control or make use of it. Also remember that no matter what you create it still has to be possible in the realm it relates to and you may very well find that what you want is impossible, but don't let this limit you.

-k

January 12, 2009, 04:07:24 PM
Reply #1

Big Boss

• Posts By Osmosis

• Friggen Crazy

• Personal Text
    Owner of 100000 V-Points
    • View Profile
    • I'm a trendy blogger now.
I'm loving your articles, Kettle. Good job.
Join my Folding@Home team and do some good! #159490

Details at http://folding.stanford.edu/

January 12, 2009, 07:37:44 PM
Reply #2

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

January 12, 2009, 08:57:02 PM
Reply #3

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, I appreciate that, this one really took some time to write. I hope it's found to be useful.

-k

January 16, 2009, 05:37:40 AM
Reply #4

Rawiri

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Wandering Nomad

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
I also enjoyed this. Although, I don't consider myself far enough in the use of construct dynamics to put it to good use - yet!

A lot of it reminded me of some things I have heard about concerning the 'public' available parts of omnimancy. Especially when you mentioned technology since they always refer to their constructs they attain as 'tech.' (Of course, you were referring to "actual" physical technology there :))

May 11, 2009, 02:58:09 PM
Reply #5

hagithpsi

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Kettle -- would you view the Conceptual Domain synonymous with the Akashic Records? If not, could you elaborate a bit on how you differentiate the two?
"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis

May 11, 2009, 07:50:25 PM
Reply #6

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It isn't the akashic record. The conceptual domain relates to the mental plane, so you can understand the correlations that way.

May 12, 2009, 08:31:24 PM
Reply #7

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
It isn't the akashic record. The conceptual domain relates to the mental plane, so you can understand the correlations that way.

I have a somewhat different opinion on the subject.

Though I can't say I'm well versed in the traditions that use and reference the Akashic Record I have heard of it and from various sources, though mostly from Veritas (I consider Veritas to be at least of some reliability, otherwise I would not associate myself with it). I've noticed that the majority of accounts about the Akashic Record are different in that each individual person will describe it slightly differently or completely differently. Furthermore, as to what the Akashic Record actually is comprised of, whether it's a semi-physical library or solely subtle energy, is also up to the person.

It is my opinion (and I do say 'opinion' because I cannot truly prove it either way) that the Akashic Record is an interpretation of the conceptual domain by people who don't fully understand it. I am also of the opinion that over a great deal of time along with a great deal of expectation a larger construct has been formed by many peoples belief in it and has now become the Akashic Record that people connect and conceptualize with.

If the Akashic Record had a consistency to it's description and the experiences people have while using it I would be more likely to believe it, however because of the way that psi alters and changes to fit ones expectations and the frequent misinterpretations of information made by the human brain I am led to assume that the Akashic Record is very much a misinterpretation of the conceptual information that makes up this universe.

The problem with the term 'Conceptual Domain' is that when people read the term 'Domain' they automatically assume that it's a place or location that you travel to, but this is not the meaning of the term at all. The Conceptual domain is all information that comprises this and every other universe, it is not a compiled record or another dimension, it is everything, as all things have only ever been information that the soul becomes aware of and interprets.

To the soul all things are information, we interact mostly with the information that comprises physical world and as such we tend to want to interpret everything in that way because either it's easier to understand or we've never known any other way. Unfortunately, to view things from a physical perspective is much like viewing the universe backwards, it is as if you lived in a snow globe and tried to understand the world from inside it, it's not until we go outside our physical boundaries that we can actually understand any of them.

As much as we differentiate between the Physical, Energetic, and Conceptual domains really it's just the one domain, the conceptual, and the information that comprises the physical and energetic are contained within it.

-k

May 12, 2009, 09:01:04 PM
Reply #8

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile

May 13, 2009, 09:24:03 AM
Reply #9

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
What a great definition.

Well thank you...provided of course you're not being sarcastic  :confused:

-k

May 18, 2009, 09:43:57 AM
Reply #10

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile

June 24, 2010, 11:14:40 PM
Reply #11

`Nazukarr

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Quote from: Kettle
This is not to say that the physical domain is unimportant, it is a good opportunity to further the progress of the soul if nothing else.

This is more of a question to be answered in the broad scope of the Dynamic Psi paradigm rather than in narrow one of the article. Progression implies a forward movement from point A to point B. One progresses towards the future. How is it possible for the soul to progress if it transcends time? By definition there can't be any form of development. 
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.

June 25, 2010, 04:30:15 AM
Reply #12

Mindlessinvalid

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Crazy and Can't Get out of Bed
    • View Profile
Think of it this way, the being who lives in a temporal world learns to be more effective with a method that does not experience temporality. The non temporal force isn't growing, the temporalbeing is just getting more efficient at using it.
Clothes make the man, and naked people have little or no say in society.

June 07, 2012, 03:36:44 PM
Reply #13

Violet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighborhood Verigeek.
    • View Profile
Huh. It's interesting how you can be on the forums for years and still miss an article. It's a great one. :)

I have a question, though. What's stopping advanced psions from acquiring the knowledge of how to, say, produce muon particles cost-effectively, and other such arcane knowledge that could immensely benefit society? Do these psions decide not to acquire or share such knowledge (perhaps being practically omniscient isn't a load of fun), or would virtually no one be able to do this?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:59:20 PM by Robin »

June 07, 2012, 04:13:11 PM
Reply #14

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
I have a question, though. What's stopping advanced psions from acquiring the knowledge of how to, say, produce muon particles cost-effectively, and other such arcane knowledge that could immensely benefit society? Do these psions decide not to acquire or share such knowledge (perhaps being practically omniscient isn't a load of fun), or would virtually no one be able to do this?

The primary difficulty with this is making sense of what you perceive.  If your soul travels back in time and observes an ancient Greek manuscript, what meaning can you possibly bring back with you if you don't know ancient Greek?  The same problem applies to advanced technology.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.