Author Topic: Written in tounge  (Read 1463 times)

December 16, 2008, 10:59:23 AM
Read 1463 times

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
Okay I donít want to cause any religionist battle here but Iím sort of wondering what people think of seeing the text of the bible in my dreams. I had this dream two nights ago of being in total darkness and having words being spoken and written in front of my eyes some voice, I donít remember what the words are or even if they are from the bible (I never finished the bookÖ.I didnít even finish genesis yet) so I kind of want to know what could come from this. I tend to remember my dreams in far better detail but this one left my head in a pressured spin. All I can remember of the words is that it has something to do with absolute truth, or so I think one passage was.

I really did have this dream, its definitely going on my top 10 list. I don't want to hear anything about involving prophects, my family has had enough histroy with crazy people. This dream is far to egoistic for me and I'm concern.
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon

December 17, 2008, 01:31:55 AM
Reply #1

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Obtain some seer stones and put your head in a hat.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

December 17, 2008, 08:35:47 AM
Reply #2

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
If only I had this trance when I was awake, then maybe I could have put this in the magic thread to be taken a little more serious. >_>

I predict that the end of the world will come in the form of a gaint jesus bobble head! Crush the none believers!!! Eat the flesh of Tom Curise.....mix some Orpah in there while your at it.
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon