Author Topic: Your most life like dreams  (Read 7025 times)

April 12, 2004, 11:43:44 PM
Reply #15

sOcCeRlUvRgRl

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
.....more to add.....i remember the detail on the box so well. The site written on his arm was in green ink and in his handwriting. What's even weirder is that i never see him, think about him, or anything. Its odd to just have a dream about the most random person on earth. Well, today i wrote the site down and visited it for fun later on...i scrolled down about 16 and there it was...the box from my dream.

April 13, 2004, 05:08:28 AM
Reply #16

Lallander

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
What's the website?
And what kind of box is it?

Anybody seen the futurama episode where fry learns that they can send commercials into your dreams.
I forget the name, but maybe thats what happened.

:D
Lall

April 13, 2004, 09:30:32 AM
Reply #17

SilentChaos

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Just the other night (not sure about the date cause im too lazy to check) i was in a battle full out armor and wings and all that stuff...gutted a few ..well you cant call them people now can you? but then i turned around..everything got all slow...and one of the monks that seem to talk to me at times in my dreams materialized and started chanting :)
I enjoy cookies and long walks in the rain....(even though id rather it snow but meh it happens)

May 05, 2004, 02:35:12 PM
Reply #18

sOcCeRlUvRgRl

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
im not sure of the name of the site because its been a while now but i gave it to a friend and he might still have it so ill check...the box is a box...i guess its kind of like a cigar box

May 12, 2004, 04:08:32 PM
Reply #19

minnatrix

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
The most realistic dream was when I was a child (sometimes I doubt if it even was a dream) and I dreamt looking out the window and seeing a garage sell and knowing my mother was there.  I had weird vibes like a murderer was out.  Then I remember waking up and instead of being in my friend's house I was in my house and looking out the window to the same garage sale.  Pretty weird, kinda like a prediction.

May 13, 2004, 06:55:54 PM
Reply #20

Psyche

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Hehe, I've had a lot of veeeery realistic dreams. My first one was that I was being taken to Hogwarts, but by a speedboat (don't ask) and then me and some other students are there. I'm at the entrance of that room that you get sent to by Dumbledore's hat, and Snape is talking to us. Just when we were going to find out what groups we were going to be sent to, I finally wake up, and I'm like "Dammit!!". There were many times when I was caught talking in my sleep, and I even caught myself once saying "a pencil and a binder...".
    I even thought I was still dreaming when I was actually awake. I remember my mom came into my room and instead of seeing cereal in her hand I see a brand new t-shirt. Now, she asks me where to put the "t-shirt" and I tell her to put it in my closet and then asks me "...Put your cereal in your closet..?" :confused:
    I know that last one didn't count, but I thought I'd like to share it with everyone. I have a looot more realistic dreams, but I'd take up too much space.

November 04, 2008, 07:52:08 PM
Reply #21

theforcefightswithme

• Settling In

• View Profile
I'd have to say my most realistic dream was about a year ago...I was part of an army that was sent out by a nameless "organization" to kill this other army. Once we arrived at the battle field it was the usual with fortifications and planning etc... but one night on patrol with a "girlfriend', or at least I'm guessing because it never really said or showed that in any way, and of course some other company recruits. We were tasked with Maintaining and protecting any fortifications that had been created that night. So upon arriving at the furthest fortification we were attacked by some blue demon water monster thing, there are no words to describe this monster to its full effect on moral and etc..., while retreating my "girlfriend" received a vital blow. So in order to allow us, and the army, to escape she sacrificed herself as a human shield. id have to say that probably the most realistic one ever.
The darkness is absolved by light.
But every light brings forth shadows...