Author Topic: Initiation Into Hermetics Commentary  (Read 40956 times)

November 07, 2008, 11:21:25 AM
Reply #15

taaraka

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Geez...Thanks Veos, for that info....it would make sense that the Russians (KGB) would want someone of his skill level. If memory serves in the late 50's the Russian Government was very active in pursuing psychic/magical abilities for application in warfare, gathering intelligence, etc... This is how remote viewing originally was developed...When our Government discovered this was going on years later (and must of had some effect) is when remote viewing was developed here...among other things.

Did you find this info an Bardon on the internet or, is there a book on his life floating around out there?

November 07, 2008, 01:48:57 PM
Reply #16

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It's not likely that he survived due to the karma of the body. You have to remember what he went through to incarnate and teach Viktor Bardon. Because of this, though a great Adept, he was forced to limit himself in many ways (which just makes him that much more amazing).

November 07, 2008, 07:04:51 PM
Reply #17

taaraka

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
So Hech, your saying he was a walk-in ?   I better google his history...was not aware of this.

November 07, 2008, 07:29:02 PM
Reply #18

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
his father was a christian mystic who fervently wanted a teacher. Divine providence granted this wish by sending the soul or spirit(I can't keep it straight which one survives right now) into his son's body and franz started teaching his father.

TADA!
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

November 07, 2008, 09:41:33 PM
Reply #19

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
It doesn't matter which one survives in your average person. Bardon had made immortal his mental and astral bodies. He took the body of the former inhabitant and consequently took the karma of the body also.

November 16, 2008, 07:11:27 PM
Reply #20

Asguard

• Settling In

• View Profile
Bardon says that you can change your destiny or your past through akashic records ¿that's true?

November 16, 2008, 07:19:01 PM
Reply #21

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
if you go into the akasha and have skill in...I guess "doing stuff" there then you can do just about anything you want.
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

November 17, 2008, 07:12:00 PM
Reply #22

Asguard

• Settling In

• View Profile
So.. is really possible change akashic records? I heard that is impossible.

That it would mean that you can even change the past. Right?

November 17, 2008, 10:24:32 PM
Reply #23

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
You can't change the akashic records, nor can you change the past. (And that's if you even manage to get to the akashic records.)

November 18, 2008, 04:13:21 AM
Reply #24

Jesse9209

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
You can place "causes" in akasha through focus, will, faith, and conviction while in akashic trance as in step 6 or can place energies into akasha like an electromagnetic volt as described in step 9. A very amazing method that can create powerful results.

November 18, 2008, 02:17:06 PM
Reply #25

RubyRose

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
While it is assumed possible to volt akashic causes, the fact remains that:
A: It takes a great deal of skill to even simply VIEW these records, and even then, akashic causalities are still restrained by the universal laws.
B: One with the power to do so would never do it against the will of Providence (karma will never be changed by a true adept)
C: The Akashic Records are just that, records. The records are comprised of the reflective memory of nature, and they are simply a memory. You cannot change the course of your destiny by an alteration to the records, no more than you could alter the course of history by changing something in a history book.

Veos, the article is fantastic and I thank you.

RR

November 18, 2008, 04:11:32 PM
Reply #26

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The Memory of Nature and the Memory of God (Akashic Records) are two different things, if my terminology is correct.

November 21, 2008, 07:20:52 PM
Reply #27

RubyRose

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
I think are right, though I did say the Akashic records are COMPRISED of the memory of nature. If my understanding is correct, the Akasha holds the memory of nature as well as many other spheres.

RR

November 05, 2015, 12:44:14 AM
Reply #28

Rodz

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile

November 08, 2015, 05:21:19 AM
Reply #29

Messiaen

• Settling In

• View Profile
https://tdssanctuary.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/a-criticism-of-frater-veoss-commentary/

Thank you very much for this criticism, it was enlightening. It's saddening me that Veos and Prophecy abused the IIH and try to comment it while they most likely never practiced it on their own. I nearly went into their trap at the beginning, as I was starting with IIH, and fall for their words. Another reason why you should practice the IIH completely alone and follow bardon's words instead of searching for help on a forum or persons. You may never know who they are and if they really possess practical knowledge.