Author Topic: "quite an interesting and fairly long story"  (Read 15151 times)

September 02, 2008, 09:16:05 PM
Read 15151 times

U-mos

• Settling In

• View Profile
EDIT:
I moved this from the original thread (found here-> http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=13127.0) because this was the approximate point in which it began to deviate from its original intent.

~Vitamyst

U-mos,

First, thank you for answering my inquiries.

I am still curious...how was your relationship established with this individual? Was their presence invoked? Or was the meeting seemingly random or was it by timely chance? or...were you introduced?

Also, when you two met, how was it established that the entity was a deity or avatar. Did he/she/it tell you or did you just come to realize it on your own?

Lastly, how has it helped you in your practice?

Thank you-Namaste
Its quite an interesting and fairly long story involving a war. Essentially an acquaintance who is the sister of a friend (Even that is quite a tale) Anyways she was put in a situation of danger that was inches form her death. Essentially her soul was torn into two. The part of her mind left in her body was of her 12 year old self. it was pretty freaky cause it was just like out of the movies where a person dosen't even know what year it is. Well being so shocked and confused about suddenly having all these things that weren't around that appeared to be just yesterday to her. Not to mention the colossal boobs. -laughs-

Anyways Serdyn was on at the time and he was trying to get Carmon calmed down. He did a horrible job at it, form what it seemed. I got carmon to conference us, or was that Siggy? So Siggy and me where yelling at Dave not to do anything rash. Though once I suggested that he should only do something if he could possibly whisk her out of harms way with out anyone knowing Dave went to work. He used his own being to hide the torn part of carmon's mind. That was pretty fun because every one was freaking out that Torn appeared to be dead. Dave was all cheery about being in quite a bit of pain.

So Serdyn saved the day and so on. I must admit he is quite the charming person. I instantly took him on as some one to look up to. Technically I was introduced you could say, but it was quite the rare experience.

Serdyn Didn't tell me exactly who he was at first. In fact he didn't even know his name at the time. Something about him being kidnapped and altered to fill the purposes of their plans. He first introduced him self as that creation and left out the kidnapping part. It was only latter he told me about his parents being Norse gods Loki and Verdandi. Hes is a bit reluctant to talk about it because he isn't recognizable to his parents. They probably think he is dead.

About his assistant to my magic. I am quite the interesting human. I have a lot more energy than most humans and I excel at channeling fire. My first try completely defended me agents his ice magic. Pretty decent achievement even though he was going easy. Personally I can barely sense the magic I do if its more than a few inches away form my skin. I seem to only be able to feel with my aura at this point. (beginner) Though I was able to summon a ton of lava. enough to have Serdyn's vision of the waves I was creating obstructed due to the pure volume.

Man that was a lot of typing and I only scratched the surface.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 03:53:25 PM by Vitamyst »

September 02, 2008, 09:25:07 PM
Reply #1

U-mos

• Settling In

• View Profile
How do you know you're talking to a deity? How do you know it isn't just some guy with an over-inflated ego and magickal training?

Tisk tisk tisk. You don't even know what grounds he has proven his worth. Even though his body is 18, he has the skills that require decades of dedicated training/practice and that's just being able to see things in the astral.

September 02, 2008, 09:31:22 PM
Reply #2

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Sounds like an over inflated ego, and potential delusions.

Can he manifest any effects on the physical plane of existence, or is it all just "astral magic" without substantiated proof?

Such as this, for instance, "Though I was able to summon a ton of lava." Did you physically manifest real molten rock, from the ground, bubbling and burning at extreme temperatures? Or was it just a "mental imagery assault" type thing? Ie, could you actually have poked it with a stick, or put it in a jar and taken a picture of it when it cooled?

~Steve
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:37:05 PM by Steve »
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

September 02, 2008, 09:37:11 PM
Reply #3

taaraka

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Thank you for telling your story U-mos. I am not sure if I can follow it completely...so many characters but, interesting none the less.

Namaste

September 02, 2008, 11:34:52 PM
Reply #4

U-mos

• Settling In

• View Profile
Sounds like an over inflated ego, and potential delusions.

Can he manifest any effects on the physical plane of existence, or is it all just "astral magic" without substantiated proof?

Such as this, for instance, "Though I was able to summon a ton of lava." Did you physically manifest real molten rock, from the ground, bubbling and burning at extreme temperatures? Or was it just a "mental imagery assault" type thing? Ie, could you actually have poked it with a stick, or put it in a jar and taken a picture of it when it cooled?

~Steve
I do astral magic. haven't been able to manifest anything yet. though I haven't really asked how to go about practicing any physical manifesting magic. Serdyn defiantly has done a good amount of physical manifestation magic. His aura even radiated electromagnetic radiation for a wile. He's teleported short distances a few times unintentionally. excreta, excreta, thunderstorms, excreta.

September 02, 2008, 11:47:09 PM
Reply #5

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
I don't even know what to say to this.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa

September 03, 2008, 09:22:12 AM
Reply #6

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
I'm sorry but that not only lacks evidence but laughing eariler sort of support the ego theory...

I don't want to sound to mean (cause I know this post would be delete if was), but that story of yours U-mos sounds really really really corny not to mention predictable behavior on what you say next. Experience and preceptive empathy don't really seem to have worked in this style of philosophy and revolves around a ego. Above all else you should be aware that evidence is require to support strong claims rather then just saying them.

Care to tell us more about your friend and (most prefer) yourself about this?
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon

September 03, 2008, 09:45:03 AM
Reply #7

Rawiri

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Wandering Nomad

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
I do astral magic. haven't been able to manifest anything yet. though I haven't really asked how to go about practicing any physical manifesting magic.

Why do you do this astral magic? What purpose does it have and how does it help you and your life improve in quantity and quality of experiences? If you are doing magic, I am sure you have your reasons. I'm interested if you can tell me what they are.

I have a lot more energy than most humans and I excel at channeling fire.

Having a lot more energy than most humans is not overly difficult. If someone sits down and does just a little focused pranayama they will have a lot more energy than most humans (something of course, heartily recommended to many). Or indeed, if they live closer to how nature intended, and stop sitting on their ass, eating highly processed foods and hiding from the sun. Excelling at channeling fire would generally be an idea to make a point to work with water, unless one misses the point and likes the short term benefits and long term down falls. In any case, being gifted is often not all its cracked up to be. Those who are gifted in certain areas sometimes end up condeming themselves to only those areas and avoiding others, they don't develop the characteristics that lead to success such as persistence.

However, you needn't fit into that category. I'm sure you're intelligent and want to enjoy a well rounded, harmonious and full life with all the experiences life has to offer. Please answer the questions I posed earlier, it will help clear things up. :)

September 03, 2008, 11:16:14 AM
Reply #8

Prophecy

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Theurgist

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile

September 03, 2008, 01:19:47 PM
Reply #9

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
 :HA!: Best response I've ever heard.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa

September 03, 2008, 01:20:44 PM
Reply #10

Shayden

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
How can anyone who doesn't have beliefs/delusions of eternal life feel content at the moments of their eradication?

September 03, 2008, 01:49:00 PM
Reply #11

taaraka

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Hi U-mos,

Maybe if you could define "astral magic" for us it would help. Is it magic in the astral plane? or is it the use of astrological planets/signs as in ancient Arabic sources?
My question is has this magic had any influence on this physical plane that you have experienced. If so what was the experience and how did it influence, effect or benefit you or others?

Has Serdyn given any direction to assist you at all? What benefit does this relationship have in your studies? What is his purpose...

It is true that there are techniques to gather energy that anyone could tap into if they so choose. Maybe you unconsciously use one or more which is great! You could investigate this to understand what it is you are doing...experiment with it to see how to control it...direct it in a positive and constructive manner.

Namaste

September 03, 2008, 02:38:41 PM
Reply #12

Orthas

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Archivist

• Personal Text
    Page of Cups
    • View Profile
Have you ever personally witnessed your friend Serdyn perform a physical magical manifestation? or has he only told you about them?
“And you shall drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste.” -Almustafa, Garden of the Prophet.

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

September 03, 2008, 02:48:45 PM
Reply #13

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
other than his claim that his parents are God's that can't recognize their own child, why do you believe he is a Deity?
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

September 03, 2008, 06:02:11 PM
Reply #14

Metatron

• Settling In

• View Profile
I can't believe I am about to type this...but where is Jeckel when you need him..  :teethy:
I am the rocks of the eternal shore, crash against me and be broken!