Author Topic: psions to jedi's  (Read 4112 times)

August 18, 2008, 09:04:48 PM
Reply #15

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
    • My facebook, add if you want
I think what he means is, he wants a way to get really good without giving up his entire life and killing himself. My answer: You can, but it takes dedication. You have to be consistant with your practices.

August 19, 2008, 08:41:08 PM
Reply #16

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
then he would need to settle for moderately good. I would like to eat a molten chocolate cake and not do any insulin shots for it, but it doesn't work that way. You can't eat a cake you baked if you never have the time to bake.
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

August 21, 2008, 04:22:11 PM
Reply #17

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I think you can be just as good without giving up everything. I know lots of people that have gotten amazing, but they have a life. Theyre involved in sports, have lots of friends, etc.

August 21, 2008, 06:30:38 PM
Reply #18

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
What do you mean by amazing? when I think of amazing I think of being able to transcend space and time, live for unuusual lengths of time, survive without intake of food for abnormal periods of time, heal others of fairly serious diseases, return people to life, basically a full control of this world and a fairly "amazing" control of worlds finer than this one.

I think we have different definitions. I just want to see if I am wrong or not, but for my definition I personally feel that much of "normal" life must be given up to achieve such things.
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

August 21, 2008, 07:14:05 PM
Reply #19

Tricky

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Your definition..Only people who completely insanely dedicate thier lives got that far after a long time. I'm talking, about the level where you can slide decent sized things with PK, tell what people are thinking, etc. If you can move anything over 10 pounds your amazing in my book. In my opinion, it should take about 4 years of proper training at least to get there.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:17:24 PM by Tricky »