Author Topic: I had no clue where to post this so don't yell at me.  (Read 4021 times)

December 17, 2003, 06:46:33 PM
Read 4021 times

SilverDragonsBlood

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I am looking for someone that can teach me pyorkinesis. I am a noob to this new set up and am totally lost i wish that SereneChaos was on here to help but he's not. :(  :confused:  :o

There are a few other things i'd lik to learn but thats another story.

December 17, 2003, 10:09:01 PM
Reply #1

TakeV

• Veritas Council
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Mad Scientist

• View Profile
First off, this belongs in psionics. Second, do you have any experaiance with tk?

December 19, 2003, 05:19:18 AM
Reply #2

Red Energy

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Quote from: SilverDragonsBlood
I am looking for someone that can teach me pyorkinesis. I am a noob to this new set up and am totally lost i wish that SereneChaos was on here to help but he's not. :(  :confused:  :o

There are a few other things i'd lik to learn but thats another story.

What I have found out is that you really don't need instructions in order to do psi stuff. You can pretty much do anything that you put your mind to, so just play around with visualizing different things until u get the results you want. If you need extra help, write another post, I'll be glad to help.
Don't dwell on the past, it cannot be changed; Instead, plan the future.

December 19, 2003, 03:06:08 PM
Reply #3

MaceMan

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    o rly?
    • View Profile
    • http://maceman.info
Quote from: Red Energy
What I have found out is that you really don't need instructions in order to do psi stuff. You can pretty much do anything that you put your mind to, so just play around with visualizing different things until u get the results you want. If you need extra help, write another post, I'll be glad to help.
That is partly true; if you are more natraul (like yourself) it will be easier to "Do" things like that. Unfortunatly, for Non's, it is extremely hard to find your strong spot. For instance, mine is constructs (it took me 5 months to figure that out). Yours (Red Energy) is visulization and ESP, for that reason, you have the abilty to "Just do it".

Bottom Line: It is easier for a Non to follow Articles and such (for a little while), before moving on to your methoud.

If you have any questions or comments, please drop me a Private Message, or a AIM Message

December 19, 2003, 05:51:56 PM
Reply #4

Forg

• Posts By Osmosis

• The V' Smithy

• View Profile
I'm not directly allowed to teach you but catch me on aim or something and I will give you the basics.
Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha

December 19, 2003, 06:57:22 PM
Reply #5

SereneChaos

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
Sorry SDB, i don't know much about Pyrokinesis, but just message me on MSN again and i'll go over the basics with you.