Author Topic: All of my Ki and Jing techniques  (Read 14759 times)

December 17, 2003, 05:30:51 PM
Read 14759 times

Rowen of Strata

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
RULES                        
1. One shall not miss use thou powers.
2. One shall respect all life.
3. One must not use his powers for his own gain.
4. One shall not talk about Ki to anyone.

Rowens Techniques
     Easy

Drawing Ki:
Sit in a cross-legged position. Back straight, chin up. Put your hands so that your left hand is holding your right calf muscle, and vice-versa. Close your eyes and begin to breath slowly. 4 seconds breathing in, hold for 2, breath out for 4, hold for 2. This is called the four-fold breath. It relaxes your mind and body. After about 10 times of doing that, start doing the following: Breath in like you normaly would, but this time picture breathing in the ki around you. Have it go up you nostrols and stop there when you hold your breath. As you breath out, Focus on the ki traveling down your body and splitting in to two parts so that it can go down both your arms. Let the ki flow down both arms and into the calfs. Keep the ki flowing up your legs untill it winds up at yo ur hera. Repeat this untill you feel you have drawn enough energy. After a while you'll be able to draw in ki while you're doing something.

Ki Sheild:
Feel out th ki in your body. Feel it flow through your merideans(energy channels). Now start having ki come out of your hera, and more ki out of your body. The ki that comes out of your body have form around you in a crystall shape. After a minute or so you should have an entire outer shell around you. Now start filling the space between your body and the outer shell with ki. Once this is accomplished, visualize the outer shell of the full sheild turning in to hard, invincible metal or steel. The harder the concentration, the stronger the sheild.

Ki Ball:
Cup your hands like you were holding a large baseball. Focus on your hara and the energy inside of it. Bring that ki up into your chest, then down your arms into your hands. When a descent amount of ki is in your hands, have it emerge out and meet in between to form a ball. You should be able to feel it's energy. Don't worry if you can't see it, you'll be able to when you become more advanced.

Ki Flame:
A version of the power up. Start drawing in energy ands letting it flow through out you entire body. Keep drawing in more and more. Fill your inner and outer body with ki. Next, make all of it explode and come outwards so that it is outside of your body surrounding you like a flame. For visualization: If you watch dragon ball z, this is the power up they use.

Increase Speed:
This is farely simple. Wave your hand in the air in front of you. As your doing this, visualize an image of the hand moving at a faster rate. Bring your hand back and perform a front punch. As your arm extends, picture the mental fist drawing back. As your real fist draws back, picture the mental one striking. Practice this with both hands.

Grounding:
Stand in a fighting position. Feel the ki in your body. Now visualize roots shooting out of your feet and into the ground. Picture the roots planting into the ground and obsorbing ki. Then begin to visualize your energy merging
with the Earth's energy. This is a technique that gives a little boost to the ki attack, and helps prevent burnout.

Intermediate

Ki Blast:
Stand in a wide-stance position with your hands cupped by your hip about 5 feet from your opponent. Power up using the ki flame method. Push the energy in the flame around to your hands. All of the energy from your ki flame should try to be pushed into your hands. The purposes of having it IN your hands instead of between your hands like a ki ball, is so that you can control the blast. Create a mana ball in between your hands. Then create a ki ball so that you have a mana ball inside of a ki ball. Use the energy from the ki flame in your hands to merge the energy of the ball with your hands. Once again, focus on your ki radiating inside of you, ready to explode with it's true force. Thrust your hands foward in a double open-handed strike and shoot the blast. Note: This is how I perform an advanced ki blast. Play around a little and try to create your own.

HARD

Spirit Palm:
This is a very damaging technique, and should ony be used in a crutial situation. Push as much ki as you can into your hand(dominant), psi if possible. Ki flame with as much force as you can, and make the flame merge with the ki in your hand. place your hand on the opponent's stomach, and without rearing back, just thrust foward, digging your hand into the opponent;s stomach. When they begin to bend over, force all the ki in your hand to explode into their stomach. This will cause severe internal damage, and can severe organs. Practice on a punching bag, not a person.

Heaven and Hell Blaze:
This is a technique that draws energy from the Astral(heavenly) plane, and the sub-astral(hellish) plane.
First, raise your dominant hand to the sky, palm facing up, and lower your recessive hand to the ground, palm facing down. Begin to pull in energy from the astral into your right hand, and sub-astral into your left. Draw in as much as you can. You should have a ball of positive energy in your right hand, and negative in your left hand. Let the energies branch into your chest, and wrap around eachother, fusing the two energies. This creates a type of energy called shen. For a limited time, you can attack with it. Any energy you release from your hands for a few seconds will be shen.

December 17, 2003, 05:49:24 PM
Reply #1

Switcher

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile

*sigh* First off why would you not talk to ki about anyone? its selfish and they deserve to know.  :cow:

Second off, your a plagiarist. Not that thats bad enough, its that you didnt even plagarise anything decent  :cow: . Next off, dont post fluffy crap on this board. Thank you  :elephant:

December 17, 2003, 05:54:40 PM
Reply #2

intox

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
you broke rule number 4... and number 1 has a misuse of "thou"... it should by "thy"... and yes no posting fluffy crap...  stick around here for awhile if you want to learn something different from Rad-Chi... its up to you though... try reading the qigong articles also...
As the tears of a snowdrop,
Traverse my dented scars.
Cleanse the illusions of lonliness,
Oh, wonderous white clusters.
Dissolve the fetters of blinding summer,
And plunge me back into
My "emotional winter".

-A poem of mine...

December 17, 2003, 05:57:30 PM
Reply #3

quitewarrior

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
Im feel i  must educate
*teachers voice*
ok first of all you must know that ki cannot be harnessed into these blast you speak of without the proper,which would take a life time to learn, so your moves are about as combat effective as a tissue. Try some qi qong itll make you feel better and stronger. Get yourself into a martial art if you do need a way to defend yourself

1)Try some qi qong itll make you feel better and stronger.
2)Get yourself into a martial art if you do need a way to defend yourself.
3)combine 1 and 2
4)educate others.
You can either agree with me or you could be wrong.

What would you rather be,honorable and dead,or dishonorable and alive."

December 17, 2003, 06:22:40 PM
Reply #4

Calvin

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Im in your statues

• Personal Text
    ...watchin your peoples
    • View Profile
Takes out "anti-fluff gun" and powers up to level 1,321,334,432 :fightmonk
*sprays thread repeatedly*
Seriously, please restrain from all the "rad-chi" techniques on the board...
As the others have said, look into some Qigong, or take up a martial art if you want true internal strength
psss..."plagiarism isnt a good thing" :elephant:
Vitamyst

"The only source of knowledge is experience."

"Like, how do you summon 1.4 significant members? Simple, 1 significant member, followed by a certain number of random occurences of Arck."
-Vivi, on the summoning of past members

December 17, 2003, 07:07:58 PM
Reply #5

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The dude emailed me with something lesser of that post. I replied with pretty much everything that was said here (breaking rule number 4, misuse of 'thou' and all that was in reference towards Rad Chi and Trad Chi. Heck, I even said all this would happen if he posted on the forum.

And he did anyway.

Oh well. I tried.
don't believe everything you read... especially if it comes from me.

December 17, 2003, 08:22:40 PM
Reply #6

donjitsu2

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    The Poet of Pugilism
    • View Profile
    • (Un)Caged Fighter
Please don't post this useless crap here. Go do some real training. Don't talk about what Shen energy is unless you really know what it is. Your post shows your complete lack of knowledge regarding energy arts.

December 17, 2003, 10:38:57 PM
Reply #7

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Come on guys, settle down. Most of you should remember that usually I'd be the one to crack it at him but let's just give him a break. If I, Tsumaru, can become kinder, more considerate and just overall a bit nicer - so can all of you. So rather than making jokes about killing the 'fluffbunny' or just saying "None of this, it's wrong." how about we explain Traditional Qi, the benefits and the differences etc? Now, this wasn't such a bad thread, but you have to start somewhere.

This does not apply to quitewarrior, and only half does to Intox and Vitamyst. However - Donjitsu, Switcher - you both just said that he's wrong and all that, try giving him some advice etc.

Now excuse me while I go hit myself. WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO ME!?!?!? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!

December 17, 2003, 11:15:32 PM
Reply #8

MaverickZ

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
its nice to see you all evolved from your days as the underground society.....WHERE A LOT OF THIS STUFF ORIGIANTED ROFL.  Now you shun it an expect him to think differently then your former selves?  Please.....trying teaching him something, half of you dont practice a damn thing, you just say you do to fit the fad.
~Death comes to us all Oroku Saki.

December 17, 2003, 11:36:57 PM
Reply #9

Yaksha

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Yeah, a lot of its actually right on, and the rest actually resembles real and useful techniques, so I ain't going to pass judgement.
You've only spent a second of your life.
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here,
I say it is and then its true.
There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more I sleep,
You'll understand when I'm dead.

December 17, 2003, 11:46:04 PM
Reply #10

Tsumaru

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Hey Maverick, I dont think you have any clue what you're talking about. And if you keep acting like you are right now, you'll get banned real quick. You obviously have some problem or other. Let it all out in The Pool or something, but make it have a point. Or if it's personal, beat the shit out of a punching bag. But leave the nastiness at the site before Veritas.

...Dear God I need help...

December 18, 2003, 12:18:49 AM
Reply #11

Darkduck

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Nazgūl
    • View Profile
    • OMG VERITAS CLICK HEARE!
Quote from: MaverickZ
its nice to see you all evolved from your days as the underground society.....WHERE A LOT OF THIS STUFF ORIGIANTED ROFL.  Now you shun it an expect him to think differently then your former selves?  Please.....trying teaching him something, half of you dont practice a damn thing, you just say you do to fit the fad.

Sadly enough none of TUS was any of our writing. And I do remember correctly, that we quitted the underground to show the truth. Remember what the word Veritas stands for?

But, you seem to understand that. We're just a little touchy on the DBZ-ki'er effect ;).

And I'm not even going to reply to the first post  :cow: I think, nowadays, anyone can fill in my words for me.
"Well, aside from sustaining massive internal injuries in a plane crash, and being chased by the army, the navy, and a troop of girl scouts, yeah, I'm, uh, just peachy."
~DD

December 18, 2003, 03:59:06 AM
Reply #12

sapient

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
You are not entirely wrong here.

Ofcourse you are entitled to your own ways, your own training. Like power-ups and ki blasts. But, take it from me, they aint of much use. Maybe they could be, but i don't think, at the age of 13, you could be at that "stage" yet.

As mentioned, look into some tradicional chi. Read the qiqong articles, get the right feel of energy, the right start. Slowly, develop.

Then if you still feel the need for practicing blasts and powerups, then go ahead ! But i must warn you, it's NOT an easy road. If possible, it would take years to accomplish properly and i bet you, you're going to get disappointed.

But if you got the determination  ;)

My advice would be: Learn the basics, learn how energy works, then, suit your own ways.

Good luck :)
Ignorance is a bliss.

December 18, 2003, 04:51:43 AM
Reply #13

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog

RULES

1. Define, miss use.
2. This relates to 4.
3. You train your abilities, you are only doing it for yourself, ergo this rule is completely twisted. But I do know what you mean.
4. If no-noe was to talk to anyone else about it, only those who figure EVERYTHING out form the beginning to where we are now would be the ones who train in it, sites like this would be pointless, and people who know nothing about it would be beyond help. This relates to 2, because to respect all life you have to not only 'not harm it', you have to 'help it', and telling people about Chi can help them greatly if they take their training seriously.

I have the principles of Chi and Martial Arts written by a Monk if you want me to post the actual traditional ones.

If anyone missread my 'wrong side of the tracks' analogy, THIS is my definition of 'the wrong side of the tracks', and it seems like most people here would agree with me anyway.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

December 18, 2003, 05:11:40 AM
Reply #14

GID

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
wow, I think Tsumaru is about to have a  :cow: and explode in a violent shower of explitives. I'm amazed he hasn't already, he as in that whole "anti dbzer association" thing now wasn't he?

Back to the original post
1. You copied all that stuff off of a silly website (not sure about the rules, but those are, as priorly pointed out, self contridictory in nature)
2. There is a lot of stuff in your post that is eaither total BS, or just slightly misinformed.
3. I need to get my list of links for you, a good bit of information on how the energies behave and what they are, without the "anti-fluff gun" comming your way, I'd do it now, but I have to head for school.
4. Read the Ki articles on the main page, all of them.
5. If you still have questions, ask one of the informed people (not me) around here (for example, don, mystic, DarkD, just to name a few) preferibly in PMs about what you are puzzled on, i'm sure the'd be more than happy to help.....
well, DD might be in a bad mood, then you just  :doggie:
im done...
IM FRIGGIN DONE.