Author Topic: Non-astral Projection  (Read 2382 times)

March 28, 2008, 11:50:21 AM
Read 2382 times

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
   Well, me and my girlfriend (she moved to new jersey a while back) have been trying to find ways to communicate with eachother and....get "intimate".... by metaphysics, and neither of us knows astral projection, i found a way to do it but its not astral projection, i can touch her and feel her but not talk to her, theres proof that its not just my imagination, she felt me actually touching her at the exact same time i was doing it, and i was wondering if there was a name for this phenomenon, feel free to flame or scream your lungs out at me for posting this.
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 12:59:15 PM
Reply #1

Jesse9209

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Transplantation of conciousness. Read step 4 of IIH(Initiation Into Hermetics), I learned this skill somewhat unintentionally when practicing qigong before starting IIH and you should at least have some practice with it and the steps preceding it if you expect good results. But if you do it correctly you get a feel for what its like to be that person object and quite litterally feel the person/object. If you and your girlfreind do this it will help you feel more in touch with eachother.

I'm not exactly sure if this is what you were talking about but it sounds like it could be.

March 28, 2008, 01:06:20 PM
Reply #2

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
No thats not quite what i experienced, i found something thats kind of what i experienced, its called bi-location
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 03:07:53 PM
Reply #3

wokendreams

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    All power is within.
    • View Profile
Hello.
Could it not be a simple mental connection? She felt you, but were you there or only near her.
Google will show your posts. Carefull.

March 28, 2008, 03:19:14 PM
Reply #4

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 03:57:59 PM
Reply #5

Oriens Lvx Lucis

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Based on what you said, it is probably just a mental connection, and nothing more.  I doubt you would have actually astrally projected yourself to her and still be uncertain about what happened (as an objective astral projection is much more experiential then a mental one and is extraordinarily vivid).

However, it's also important to stress that it could be nothing at all.  In order to make your mental connection practical, you would have to master mental projection to a reasonable degree (and also make up for her lack of skill, if she does not have an equal or greater mastery of the projection).  But in any case, having her physically feel something isn't possible using only mental projection.  I suppose you could influence the mind and thereby make a quasi-hypnotic effect through the mental matrix to give the vivid feeling that she is being touched, but a mental projection has its place mentally, not physically.  The only way to conceivably make her feel something physically while projecting to her is to astrally project to her location and make the ether of your projected etheric body dense enough to more or less be physically felt.  But this is far beyond your skill level so far, and it's probably better for you to stick with mental projection at your current progress.  Besides, under the age of at least 17-18 a true etheric projection can be dangerous due to the various non-physical bodies not being fully developed yet (though this is not to say that an intelligent individual couldn't project his etheric body under that age without injury).

My personal analysis is that nothing really happened.  I would advise both of you to practice mental projection and at gain a reasonable degree of mastery over projecting your consciousness before attempting this experiment again.  False results, while perhaps pleasing, are only a shadow of the possibilities granted with true results.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 04:00:27 PM by Oriens Lvx Lucis »

March 28, 2008, 04:06:45 PM
Reply #6

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
AH! THERE YOU ARE! right on time i'd say, lil late though...yep, here to disprove whatever i say and bust my arse for the... the 5th time i think? anyways, no i'm pretty sure its real, when we tried it earlier today she felt me i felt her, we were talking on the phone at the same time so... so no, im afraid your theory is wrong, first time for everything eh?

lol I'm sorry but I couldn't help but say that.
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 06:10:04 PM
Reply #7

IsApOs

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
It would be best not to continue to mock those who are trying to give you more wholesome explanations. That said, there is a very simple psychological phenomenon that is responsible for practically ALL New Age effectiveness, it goes by many names but I generally call it sympathetic suggestion. Basically, if you are holding your hand over a person and telling them that you are sending energy into them and that they should feel a warm tingling, 90% of the time they will feel it. If you tell them you are touching them, they will also "feel" that even though you are doing no such thing. This also works in the past, subconsciously the body registers a grand number of impulses, twitches and changes in tension all over. A person won't notice any of this but if you ask them "did you feel something touching you last night" there is a good chance they will look back, remember some faint impulse and it will suddenly seem much more significant than it did back then.

Bi-location is a crock invented by people who can't put in the hard work to master proper projection, it is basically a person pretending they are being somewhere else. If you want to be "intimate" with your girlfriend wait until you are in her presence, since I cannot advise you pursue Astral Projection for such a goal.

Now for the "what if". IF you have indeed been influencing her it would be through an expression of energy placed upon hers, most unwise. At best you are sending your personal energy into her field to create somewhat of a tension in her physical space. A woman I am shamed to have called my teacher had a constant habit of "checking up" on us by doing just this and sending us "healing energy". In the process this impresses your current emotional state on the victim, since your energy is going to be mentally and emotionally driven. I will venture to say you have not fully mastered a vacant state of mind at all times, and as such anything you have been feeling throughout the day (maybe even longer) has a good chance of traveling to your girlfriend and influencing her. This hardly seems as pleasant now does it?

Namaste

March 28, 2008, 06:53:59 PM
Reply #8

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
How could i not mock him for posting at almost every one of my posts, and i'm not sure that yall are actually understanding what i'm saying... and so far ive tried to expalin to the best of my abilities...
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 07:13:26 PM
Reply #9

IsApOs

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Oriens has a wealth of information at his disposal and makes use of it to ensure people are not lead into false beliefs.
You are sending some part of your consciousness to your girlfriend at selected times and trying to generate a physical sensation. That is what you have explained to us and that is what we have responded to.

Namaste

March 28, 2008, 07:58:07 PM
Reply #10

Oriens Lvx Lucis

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
AH! THERE YOU ARE! right on time i'd say, lil late though...yep, here to disprove whatever i say and bust my arse for the... the 5th time i think? anyways, no i'm pretty sure its real, when we tried it earlier today she felt me i felt her, we were talking on the phone at the same time so... so no, im afraid your theory is wrong, first time for everything eh?

lol I'm sorry but I couldn't help but say that.

I'm sorry for offending you.  I just wanted to urge you to be as scientific as possible with what you do metaphysically speaking.  Too often people rush into their study and try to do things they cannot, or think they are capable of something they are not, etc.

However, I stick by my analysis of the situation until I see more information, and so I still advise you to discontinue trying to project to her until you have mastered mental projection; preferably both of you.  Until you have repeatedly and scientifically tested your ability, do not be proud of it.  I personally suggest that you project to her during a part of the day when she does not expect it, observe something going on around her, and then later ask her is x event which you allegedly observed happened in her vicinity at the observed time.  It is extremely easy to mistake mere feelings.

With that said, good luck.