Author Topic: A small favor please...  (Read 2579 times)

March 27, 2008, 02:00:12 PM
Read 2579 times

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
   Hey, will anyone on this site do me a tiny tiny favor? theres this guy i know, hes basically prejudice against everyone here, just because he thinks we shun people that claim to do stuff they can't (ie. radki kids), and hes annoying me so much asking why radki is bad and ****, and i just don't have the knowledge to give to him, plus i suck *** at explaining things, so i was wondering if anyone could PUH-LEEZ email him the information, i can't because i don't know how to answer his questions. If anyone here could do this for me i would be eternally grateful, heres his email: *removed*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 07:08:03 PM by Frozen »
Meep.

March 27, 2008, 11:04:29 PM
Reply #1

IsApOs

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
If you truly wish to pursue this path for your remaining years then you will have to learn how to deal with such people in your own way.  I would like to stress that there is little point in fighting these people on such trivial subjects, skepticism is a great way for us to keep our practices to ourselves (as well we should). There is also the fact that a bunch of us ganging up on this person on your behalf would probably further his view that we are nothing more than loud-mouthed children. Regardless, if you MUST confront him on this then do it yourself for a face to face discussion on things of this nature is usually the only appropriate approach.

Namaste

March 27, 2008, 11:48:24 PM
Reply #2

Oriens Lvx Lucis

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding.

If he wants to learn more about these things, then in time he will overcome his own bias on the subject, and he will see things more objectively.  How old is this individual?  Your age?  Most people do not have the mental maturity to understand or analyze subjects such as the metaphysical ones studied and discussed on this website who are adolescents.  Why does it matter?  If he is annoying you, then this is your problem, not ours.  If he is annoying you, tell him (or make him) stop annoying you, or explain it to him and refuse to discuss the matter further.  He is a human being.  While he may want to know very badly while things like "RadKi" are fallacious, he is evidently not ready to understand it, for any number of reasons.  Let it be and time will solve the issue naturally.

March 28, 2008, 06:07:50 AM
Reply #3

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Ah I was expecting a long drawn out, boring, insulting speech by you Oriens, thank you for not doing that...He is 15, and I myself am 14, and hes not one of those mindless kiddys, hes a chi, reiki, and hermetics practitioner. Thank you for the advice, even though it was at the expense of my own reputation on here, it was (by my opinion) worth it.
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 10:37:12 AM
Reply #4

Bad Warrior

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Is it the same kid you wrote about in "Bad case of radki"? :confused:
In vino veritas!

March 28, 2008, 10:40:18 AM
Reply #5

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Haha nope this time i'm talking about his brother.
Meep.

March 28, 2008, 02:35:51 PM
Reply #6

Sky Verati

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Look, if you want to send him the information, browse around the Articles.  There's bound to be a wealth of information you could send him.  If this approach works, great, but don't be too terribly let down if he doesn't respond the way you want him to.  Some people have to find out for themselves.

Oh, and try reading "The Falsehoods of Radical Chi Explained".  That might help.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:39:14 PM by Sky Verati »
"We have descended from the Infinite to the Finite." - Paramhansa Yogananda

March 29, 2008, 09:55:41 AM
Reply #7

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
If he's the same guy we talked to in the chat for several hours about this, then he's not going to listen because he thinks that if one thing hasn't been proven to him personally then it is just as valid as everything that has not been disproven to him personally.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

March 29, 2008, 12:37:53 PM
Reply #8

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Wait, that was you? Wow, and no that guys an entirely different ******bag.
Meep.

March 29, 2008, 07:09:18 PM
Reply #9

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
I'm locking this because it seems like all that is going to happen is an excessive mass-spam session. Nothing beneficial is going to come out of this. If whoever this refers to wants answers then he should come on and ask for them himself.
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.