Author Topic: visions?  (Read 6781 times)

February 15, 2004, 02:59:18 AM
Reply #15

ChaoS101

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• View Profile
Sorry if this post is a little late but I can only go online a few ours a weekend so I have to jam as much info in one turn as I can. Well this post seems to be growing (thats a good thing by the way), well no new dreams but thanks Falcon for the help here. Ill keep you posted if i have any dreams of note, that is if you will "translate" them for me. I can actually only "translate" dreams of poeple that are close to me like famaly, thanks again for the intrest hope you have a nice week :)
Do not live life, experience it with your hole soul as a pleasurable as possible and let your soul be your guide.

February 15, 2004, 04:41:22 AM
Reply #16

Murray

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Pull my finger, I'm an Aikidoka
    • View Profile
I had a weird experience some weeks ago. I was almost asleep when I were thinking of a certain situation, and what I would have answered. Tehn, one week later (or something) the exact same thing happens (That's not too unusual, I've had a couple of those in my life), the really weird thing was, I did exactly what I had dreamed!
"A dream where I slowly suck out a clown's vital organs with a hoover is a GOOD DREAM!"
 - Darkduck

February 19, 2004, 01:01:07 PM
Reply #17

Angelus Velhart

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: Falcon
If you give me one of the longest vision you have had a write everything down about in what type of room it is colours i mean everything then i'll break it down and rip it apart and analysis it for you and see if it has any meaning to it's like what Kitai Kumo said it could be messages from people.

Falcon

Ok, here's one for you.  I'm lying on my back starring up at the sky.  I'm lying in something, maybe water, I couldn't be sure at the time.  I can't move my arms for some reason, my wrists hurt, and my hands are numb.

Suddenly I see this redhead standing over me, I can't see her face, but I know it's a woman.  I turn my head and see my left wrist, it's been slashed and the liquid I'm lying in is a pool of my own blood.  That's when I woke up.

Does that dream have some kind of meaning or am I just eating too much pizza before bed.
Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility-James Thurber

All my life I've been looking at the world through a viel of blood and chaos.  I saw a world where the strong survive and the weak become fodder for packwolves.
I live in this world and thrive because I am strong...but in the end...when all is said and done...strength is an illusion created by those affraid to seek out the truth of their own souls...

February 19, 2004, 03:15:29 PM
Reply #18

Alex

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Quote from: Angelus Velhart
Ok, here's one for you.  I'm lying on my back starring up at the sky.  I'm lying in something, maybe water, I couldn't be sure at the time.  I can't move my arms for some reason, my wrists hurt, and my hands are numb.

Suddenly I see this redhead standing over me, I can't see her face, but I know it's a woman.  I turn my head and see my left wrist, it's been slashed and the liquid I'm lying in is a pool of my own blood.  That's when I woke up.

Does that dream have some kind of meaning or am I just eating too much pizza before bed.

Doesn't sound like a real problem.  It's been proven that you have a high chance of having nightmares if you eat before you go to bed.  So don't eat that pizza. ;)

February 19, 2004, 03:44:36 PM
Reply #19

Angelus Velhart

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Actually that last part was meant as a joke, I didn't really eat anything before bed, I never do.  I already knew that eating before sleep tends to cause nightmares.
Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility-James Thurber

All my life I've been looking at the world through a viel of blood and chaos.  I saw a world where the strong survive and the weak become fodder for packwolves.
I live in this world and thrive because I am strong...but in the end...when all is said and done...strength is an illusion created by those affraid to seek out the truth of their own souls...

February 19, 2004, 03:51:59 PM
Reply #20

Alex

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Quote from: Angelus Velhart
Actually that last part was meant as a joke, I didn't really eat anything before bed, I never do.  I already knew that eating before sleep tends to cause nightmares.

LOL Well OK.  My reply stays the same though.

February 19, 2004, 06:14:42 PM
Reply #21

Underworlder

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Teacher of the Kinesis
    • View Profile
as to do with the very first post i have the same thing i would see the side of a pool that i had never seen before and in a week. BAM! it was there. odd yes but i really have no explanation for you other than a question. have the frequency of these dreams been increasing lately?

moo :cow:
I am an enigma
wrapped in a mystery
sheathed in a quandary
ensconced in a dilemma
swathed in a quagmire
swaddled in an imbroglio
and covered in a white wrapper

February 20, 2004, 02:53:25 AM
Reply #22

dude2dudey

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
thats wierd a pool of blood. well do you know any 1 whos a red head ask yourself questions relating to the dream and real life, there has to be a connection, does the blood relate to anything does the redhead girl relate to anything. i hope u find out what its about coz thats kinda wierd.

February 20, 2004, 05:07:23 PM
Reply #23

Fira Storm

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I remember one time like 4-5yrs ago I had a dream about the twin towers destoryed and upside down in my neighbors house. But I remember that dream had a reallly odd feeling to it. But I think alot of us did have dreams about the WTC

February 26, 2004, 06:23:55 PM
Reply #24

Metaak11340

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game.org/realms
What you are all witnessing are called premonitions.  They run in my family and are in some cases... completley normal. Damn I hate that word.
"Aah," said the blind man peeing into the wind, "It's all comming back to me now."
Popwar Power :elephant:

Oh my gonads and strife: http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/squirrel.htm

February 27, 2004, 08:57:53 PM
Reply #25

ChaoS101

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• View Profile
Ok this dream has been bothering me for the last two weeks. It starts out where Iím in a life bout with other people and one specific girl and creatures that want to kill us are around us then out of nowhere a oil tanker comes and saves us (then for some reason I cant remember the middle part of it but I remember the last part as well, here it is) After that part if find myself climbing a iron pillar of a half demolished building (the feeling of fear was in me but also a stronger feeling of saving someone else) so as I looked while I was climbing I saw the city in ruins then I got to the top of the building and the girl from before was there and I had gone to save her and the creatures  from before had grown wings and where circling us. Thatís where the dream ends, I know itís allot to ask but could someone help me. This was not a typical nightmare for the reason I donít get nightmare of this kind; I have a strange feeling every time I think about it, so please help if you can.
Do not live life, experience it with your hole soul as a pleasurable as possible and let your soul be your guide.

February 29, 2004, 06:02:10 PM
Reply #26

Metaak11340

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game.org/realms
Ummm.... They successfully make a Jarassic Park and you have something to do with it.  Thats all i got right now.

Popwar power :elephant:
"Aah," said the blind man peeing into the wind, "It's all comming back to me now."
Popwar Power :elephant:

Oh my gonads and strife: http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/squirrel.htm

March 05, 2004, 12:24:21 PM
Reply #27

ChaoS101

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• View Profile
Ok well if you would you please help me, thank for responding I apriciat it. :)

March 10, 2004, 10:41:56 AM
Reply #28

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Visions come and go, as do dreams. It's not something you can learn, you just recieve them. They can take a turn for the best or the worst. It depends on the content of your prediction. It is not deja vu, it's actually a form of precognition. The ability to predict things in one's sleep or waking hours. When the thing you predicted comes to pass then you might experience a feeling of deja vu. I suggest that you keep a record of any such dreams or visions and then record again when they happen. And just because it doesn't happen the next day doesn't mean it's a random dream.

~Frozen
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

March 13, 2004, 04:45:23 AM
Reply #29

ChaoS101

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• View Profile
I know I see the "Future", I have reasently started to try to record my dreams as they happen. No luck yet just dont seem to be able remember anything I dream, but im not giving up yet. Well be sein ya :)