Author Topic: Freakingly real dream  (Read 2613 times)

March 10, 2004, 05:10:53 AM
Read 2613 times

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
I had this dream, i am pretty sure it was a dream, I was aware I was dreaming and i think i was slightly conscious, i think i could feel myself on the bed, and then i heard this repeating sounds, and felt like i was rushing somewhere but not really going anywhere, then i was in this place, some place indoors, i opened my eyes, i could feel them, i could feel things, my vision was dodgy at first, then cleared up a bit, I picked up a book, i flipped through it, it had japanese characters (writing) in it, i looked back over pages, i am pretty sure none of the japanese characters changed.

This was more real than any lucid dream i've had.

March 10, 2004, 07:38:32 AM
Reply #1

dude2dudey

• A Familiar Feature

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    Hundred-plus Club
    • View Profile
thats pretty freaky man

you know something that freaks me out i close my eyes and i keep seeing things like i dunno how to explain its like a flashback and its not a whole thing it doesnt make sense. pretty freaky eh?

March 10, 2004, 02:53:32 PM
Reply #2

Legionaire

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I'm assuming you can't read japanese?
Rafnul!: "Moral of the story, if it works, then technically speaking, it works."

March 10, 2004, 04:36:25 PM
Reply #3

DuoMaxwell

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
i can read some japanese, just thought i'd throw that in there
"Anyone who sees me has got a date with his maker" -  Duo Maxwell

March 10, 2004, 06:03:02 PM
Reply #4

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
Quote from: Legionaire
I'm assuming you can't read japanese?

I know a few letters, but I cant read it or understand it

March 11, 2004, 01:47:19 AM
Reply #5

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Id say it's a normal Dream you had I wouldn't say there was ny probs there
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

March 11, 2004, 07:36:58 AM
Reply #6

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
There don't seem to be any hidden messages or anything. But one thing you have to remember that Lucid Dreams are more real than normal dreams, and a fair amount of the time, Lucid Dreams can appear more real than real life to your senses.

Most of us have experienced some degree of lucidity. When the dreamer realizes that some segment of the dream is only a dream, it is called 'prelucid dreaming.' A fully lucid dream is one which the dreamer definitely recognizes that he is dreaming. These dreams tend to seem more real and more vivid than normal waking reality. Also, the sense of sound, sight, taste and smell seems intensified.
[/size][/font]
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

March 13, 2004, 08:28:03 AM
Reply #7

Athiril

• Veritas Furniture

• Reverend Lucious

• View Profile
    • PhotoDan
Quote from: Talyn
There don't seem to be any hidden messages or anything. But one thing you have to remember that Lucid Dreams are more real than normal dreams, and a fair amount of the time, Lucid Dreams can appear more real than real life to your senses.

[/size][/font]

it was more real than any lucid dream i have had

March 13, 2004, 08:29:13 AM
Reply #8

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Quote from: Athiril
I had this dream, i am pretty sure it was a dream, I was aware I was dreaming and i think i was slightly conscious, i think i could feel myself on the bed, and then i heard this repeating sounds, and felt like i was rushing somewhere but not really going anywhere, then i was in this place, some place indoors, i opened my eyes, i could feel them, i could feel things, my vision was dodgy at first, then cleared up a bit, I picked up a book, i flipped through it, it had japanese characters (writing) in it, i looked back over pages, i am pretty sure none of the japanese characters changed.

This was more real than any lucid dream i've had.

Sounds like Bio/Bi(?)-Location... Which means being in too places at once, spiritually aware, and phisicaly aware at the same time. I had it too. It was realy confusing...