Author Topic: Post what you feel about the member above you  (Read 583212 times)

May 07, 2008, 06:17:01 AM
Reply #315

SethLaRoth DeShawl

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Has done the same for myself. 

Has a strange kind of thinking....

Thank you.

May 07, 2008, 06:28:21 AM
Reply #316

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
A modest person....

Has always been able to capture my attention with various posts and topics.

Really? Why?

May 07, 2008, 06:31:12 AM
Reply #317

SethLaRoth DeShawl

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
A great penpal, when oppurtunity online arises.

May 07, 2008, 06:33:47 AM
Reply #318

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Meep.

May 07, 2008, 06:35:14 AM
Reply #319

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Likes to think of himself as insane as the virtue of his character isn't enough to warrant much attention evidently.

Really? Why?[/qupte]

I'm not entirely sure Enchia. Your posts, on the rare occasion I stumble across them, are generally made clear that they're only theory or that they are completely based on practical experience. Thusly I feel free to accept them quicker than I would the posts of other people.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

May 07, 2008, 06:40:53 AM
Reply #320

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Is very open about his feelings.

I'm not entirely sure Enchia. Your posts, on the rare occasion I stumble across them, are generally made clear that they're only theory or that they are completely based on practical experience. Thusly I feel free to accept them quicker than I would the posts of other people.

Never knew it was appreciated. Well I will respond more often then.

May 07, 2008, 06:46:41 AM
Reply #321

SethLaRoth DeShawl

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Is from the Netherlands and appreciated by many.

Posts in this topic a lot.

Because I have only time.

May 07, 2008, 06:49:44 AM
Reply #322

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Has too much free time.

Likes to think of himself as insane as the virtue of his character isn't enough to warrant much attention evidently.

Hmm not quite.
Meep.

May 07, 2008, 06:53:36 AM
Reply #323

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
A teenager and that is noticeable.  :wink:

and appreciated by many.

Your so sweet  :bunny:

May 07, 2008, 07:02:55 AM
Reply #324

SethLaRoth DeShawl

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Thinks of me as sweet.

Has too much free time.

Not at all, I'm getting paid to sit here and do practically nothing.

Hmm not quite.

I'm fairly positive Raitaro has you pegged.  So...Yes, truly.  Just as much as the rest of the community as shown by Enchia's previous post.

May 07, 2008, 07:07:04 AM
Reply #325

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Has the best job I've ever heard of...

Hmm not quite.

I'm fairly positive Raitaro has you pegged.  So...Yes, truly.  Just as much as the rest of the community as shown by Enchia's previous post.

Haha no, I call myself crazy, insane etc. because many of my mental disorders (ADD, bipolar depression etc.) earned me those titles in school, so they are less of charecteristics now as they are titles, I'm just keeping them to remind myself of how much I can improve my personality and being.
Meep.

May 07, 2008, 07:18:32 AM
Reply #326

SethLaRoth DeShawl

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Wants my job.

Haha no, I call myself crazy, insane etc. because many of my mental disorders (ADD, bipolar depression etc.) earned me those titles in school, so they are less of charecteristics now as they are titles, I'm just keeping them to remind myself of how much I can improve my personality and being.

As such one will find in any group or clique in their school years, your not any crazier than the rest of them, just different and those are the phrases they used to label you as such.  Also, people don't really need those disorders to be different.  You've labeled three disorders, of which I have had two out of your three and a few you don't have listed.  I still don't believe there is a connection between those disorders and what people typically use them as a crutch for.

May 07, 2008, 07:23:59 AM
Reply #327

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Thinks I didn't do anything that bad during my "glory days"

As such one will find in any group or clique in their school years, your not any crazier than the rest of them, just different and those are the phrases they used to label you as such.  Also, people don't really need those disorders to be different.  You've labeled three disorders, of which I have had two out of your three and a few you don't have listed.  I still don't believe there is a connection between those disorders and what people typically use them as a crutch for.

Well, lets see: attempting suicide (4 times), attempted assassination of the principal, dying my hair purple, public shows of random nudity, blazing up at a bus stop, using death threats to borrow a pencil, giving anyone the evil eye who looked at me, cutting myself, drinking my own blood, attempted burning of the school, droppin-boys-off-at-the-pool on the school doorknobs, stealing things from teachers etc. the list goes on and on and on...
Meep.

May 07, 2008, 07:29:08 AM
Reply #328

SethLaRoth DeShawl

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Is too young to have had any real glory days (come on, your fourteen)

Your list sounds like a clippit excerpt of my own school life.  But you definitely seem more at home with the emo lifestyle than I do with the purple hair, mine was red, orange, or black.  Way to grab(or should I say reach) for attention though.  You remind me of me.  :confused: That's it, you must be my clone!  :rolleyes:

May 07, 2008, 07:37:23 AM
Reply #329

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Assumes a lot.

Is too young to have had any real glory days (come on, your fourteen)

Your list sounds like a clippit excerpt of my own school life.  But you definitely seem more at home with the emo lifestyle than I do with the purple hair, mine was red, orange, or black.  Way to grab(or should I say reach) for attention though.  You remind me of me.  :confused: That's it, you must be my clone!  :rolleyes:

Noooo! Thats impossible! Nooo.....I didn't do all that stuff for attention, ok well I did the random nudity for attention but that was fun! The purple hair was becuase it was my favorite color, I did all that stuff to help vent my anger and or pain that I had accumulated from people hating, fearing, despising, and making fun of me. But this has gone way off the board, I call myself crazy for a constant reminder of all the bad stuff I did in my past so that I can hope to be a better person and learn from my mistakes. Happy? Haha also can you PM me what your job is? I'll have to look into that type of career :D
Meep.