Author Topic: Psi flaring  (Read 1273 times)

March 09, 2004, 06:08:37 AM
Read 1273 times

Shadowmagic99

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Ok, i have been trying to do this for a while, but i havent had any success. I have tried to make my own methods, but that really didnt do much because my mind likes to build off models. In other word, i look at something, figure out how i would use that, reverse engineer it (take it apart), and reconstruct it with my addition (NOTE: i atleast try the method before i do that). Nothing has worked, and i really need proof for my parents so they will just finally go away so i can practice, so im asking. How can you flare (make visible) psi. FYI, i dont like Psipog much, so i dont want to use there article, plus it sounds too much like what everyone does with AP; they take something really simple and make it really hard for themselves. So, finally, does anyone have a method THAT WORKS and that THEY HAVE TESTED, not something that they heard from a friend's bother's friend's cousin (smilies not workin, dont know why). If you do, please post it here, and more importantly, please KEEP ON TOPIC. i really dont want any fights or flames that could get this locked, cause i have not seen many who can actually flare, and it is probably something that most people should learn.