Author Topic: nephilim  (Read 7495 times)

March 24, 2008, 07:43:39 PM
Reply #30

zeon

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    feast upon atlantis and see the dirt we stand on
    • View Profile
well actually its an open mind that must of put you in the path that you are in now am i wrong, no resonable human will agree with our beliefs, but yet here we are open minded and unlike the rest of society; spiritaly aware. now as for the dragon i do remember seeing a dragon corpse somewhere it was demmed real fossils, it did have traces of blah blah that indicated it spit out fire, but than again i could just be an open minded fool. :cool:
The two greatest flaws of humanity..

1. humans have a tendency to always take the hard way.

2.we always ask the wrong questions.

March 24, 2008, 09:45:58 PM
Reply #31

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• B̮̜̳̲͕ͦ̍͟ͅe̡̋̈́ͬ̐ả̬̹̳̼̫̜̟͂͛ͣû̓͑̚t̀̉҉̤y̌͂

• View Profile
I am a reasonable human. Having an 'open mind' with no skepticism or actual thought towards matters leads you to believe things that are misleading, wrong, or downright lies. We could sit here and make baseless claims, or we could provide proof instead of hearsay.
Reason is what makes us human. Without reason, we are lost in the spiritual void.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

March 25, 2008, 09:40:38 AM
Reply #32

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
"i do remember seeing a dragon corpse somewhere"
Somewhere on the internet?

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

March 25, 2008, 02:02:14 PM
Reply #33

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
I can blow up the world.....but only underwater.....at an altitude of 50,000 feet with nobody within 100 miles of my positioon but im to leet to show u >.>........................... noob

XD lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

March 25, 2008, 03:39:03 PM
Reply #34

zpo

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
i do remember seeing a dragon corpse somewhere

I saw that show on Discovery, too.  I don't buy the hydrogen gut bacteria, I prefer the two gland concept from Reign of Fire.  You do know that the dragon bones the Chinese find all the time are dinosaurs, right?

March 25, 2008, 07:26:45 PM
Reply #35

Sky Verati

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Well, that's not so far-fetched.  Dragons can be another type of dinosaur, can't they?
"We have descended from the Infinite to the Finite." - Paramhansa Yogananda

March 25, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Reply #36

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
There is a fine line between being gullible and being open minded.
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon

March 25, 2008, 09:58:36 PM
Reply #37

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:01:50 PM by Steve »
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

March 26, 2008, 08:27:17 AM
Reply #38

JEG63

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    pariah dog
    • View Profile
now as for the dragon i do remember seeing a dragon corpse somewhere it was demmed real fossils, it did have traces of blah blah that indicated it spit out fire, but than again i could just be an open minded fool. :cool:
The Romans brought any and every species of large lizard back with them from sub-Saharan Africa; I'm talking 2000 years ago. They put these beasts in the Colosseum and fought them in theatrical combat for entertainment purposes. Lizards resembling alligators and crocodiles, and also those resembling Komodo monitor lizards.

Many people saw these lizard beasts, but not everyone saw them first hand in the Colosseum. Stories about them were told and travelled around the countryside.
Eventually the Roman Empire fell, but the tales of giant lizards became taller and taller. By the Dark Ages, this was out-of-hand.
The fire breathing is probably related to the fact that a bite from many land-dwelling lizards results in almost instant and very severe bacterial infection; hence fire-breathing.
In my opinion, your great Dragon of the middle ages is just an African alligator; of which many 2000-year-old species are probably extinct now.
To sleep, perchance to dream...

March 26, 2008, 02:33:11 PM
Reply #39

LaVelle

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    If I don't find the truth, then who will?
    • View Profile
I am a reasonable human. Having an 'open mind' with no skepticism or actual thought towards matters leads you to believe things that are misleading, wrong, or downright lies. We could sit here and make baseless claims, or we could provide proof instead of hearsay.
Reason is what makes us human. Without reason, we are lost in the spiritual void.
Some what similar
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it.

March 26, 2008, 05:44:54 PM
Reply #40

zeon

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I can blow up the world.....but only underwater.....at an altitude of 50,000 feet with nobody within 100 miles of my positioon but im to leet to show u >.>........................... noob

XD lmao
alright i realle docomprehend your claim here supadude mind putting it in simpler terms.
oo y would you want to blow up the world underwater, and if you are gonna blow up the world than thee nos sense in avoiding so many people cause DUH! DUDE! your blowing up the world SUPADUDE

March 26, 2008, 05:46:41 PM
Reply #41

zeon

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile

March 27, 2008, 01:50:38 PM
Reply #42

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile

XD lmao
alright i realle docomprehend your claim here supadude mind putting it in simpler terms.
oo y would you want to blow up the world underwater, and if you are gonna blow up the world than thee nos sense in avoiding so many people cause DUH! DUDE! your blowing up the world SUPADUDE
figure it out >.>

because i am 1337 and i pwn teh n00bZ0rz..>.>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

March 27, 2008, 07:14:52 PM
Reply #43

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• B̮̜̳̲͕ͦ̍͟ͅe̡̋̈́ͬ̐ả̬̹̳̼̫̜̟͂͛ͣû̓͑̚t̀̉҉̤y̌͂

• View Profile
Locked due to flaming and lack of direction.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.