Author Topic: Mabye this has been discussed before =/  (Read 1781 times)

March 27, 2008, 01:55:03 PM
Read 1781 times

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
I was wondering about the effectiveness of practicing psionics while astral progecting, i hear from many that the change comes about immediatly and it is much easier to do it in the astral ream because we are not limited by this physical "veil". I was wondering if this is true and if it is, then who has tried it, and what kind of enhancements(of their "power" or "skill") has practicing psi in the etheric or astral realms done for you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

March 28, 2008, 10:22:39 AM
Reply #1

Entity

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    : : A a U u M m : :
    • View Profile
    • United Psionics Club
I find these types of questions so amusing, where, hypothetically, if one could do something, would this such and such? First things first, practice astral projecting, or even take a few more steps down the ladder and practice some exercises which will help you out later with the projecting. Why not find out for yourself?
: : O m  N a m a h  S h i v a y a : :

March 28, 2008, 12:06:07 PM
Reply #2

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
I often do not reply to questions like this, because it is like asking, "If I plug my shoe into my Nintendo Wii, will it help me defeat the Zelda game?"  The end goal of defeating the Zelda game is possible.  However, plugging a shoe into a Wii makes absolutely no sense and has no established definition, and so the question cannot be meaningfully answered.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

March 28, 2008, 09:12:15 PM
Reply #3

Zake

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Staff

• Personal Text
    Veritas Staff
    • View Profile
In general, most reports say that on the "astral," metaphysical acts which effect the astral are relatively easy to perform.  Which I've generally considered is as likely to be due to difficulties perceiving the astral, and thus analytical overlay, than as due to anything else; magical-theory-wise, the reason would be the closer relationship of the astral plane to the mental.  Not sure if this counts as "psi" per se, however.
Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

March 29, 2008, 05:27:41 AM
Reply #4

Jesse9209

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Prophecy said something about this in a chat log on possesion in the magic articles section.