Poll

Are You practicing the Steps in Initiaion into Hermetics?

Yes, very strictly.
47 (15.8%)
Yes, mixed with my other practices.
112 (37.7%)
Kinda, of and on again.
53 (17.8%)
No, it doesn't fit with me.
49 (16.5%)
No, What is IIH?
28 (9.4%)
No, don't have the time.
8 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 297

Author Topic: Who is Practicing the IIH?  (Read 572240 times)

January 31, 2013, 08:22:54 AM
Reply #585

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Please dis-regard everything that I've ever posted here on this forum. The Brotherhood of Light has deemed everyone here on this forum unworthy and undeserving of being brought unto the true pathway of IIH. I apologize for all I ever posted here.

January 31, 2013, 08:23:48 AM
Reply #586

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Please dis-regard everything that I've ever posted here on this forum. The Brotherhood of Light has deemed everyone here on this forum unworthy and undeserving of being brought unto the true pathway of IIH. I apologize for all I ever posted here.

Brotherhood of Light or your ego? ;-)

January 31, 2013, 09:29:05 AM
Reply #587

Aprophis

• A Familiar Feature

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile

If this Brotherhood of Light of yours does things like that, I would never want to be a part of that anyway. Quotes like that really make me doubt the 'light' part in their name. Also judging by that reaction, they seem to be emotionally immature.

January 31, 2013, 12:22:23 PM
Reply #588

Impervious

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Become.
    • View Profile

This is precisely why nobody will ever take you seriously.
(18:23) (@kobok) They taught me about that moth in college.
(01:06) (@kobok) (⊙ ‿ ⊙)

February 01, 2013, 01:44:01 AM
Reply #589

mrblack

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    everything is true, everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • The Razors Edge

pfft....*shakes head
hepaby!

beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com <-- journal
thehollowones.wordpress.com <--collective

February 01, 2013, 07:48:23 PM
Reply #590

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile

lol.  Thanks for the good chuckle.

But seriously...  You need to take a GOOD hard look at your practices, and at how you are deciding what is a true and accurate perception.  The simple fact is, no spiritually enlightened beings would ever make such broadly sweeping statements, so it is quite certain you are mistaken and leading yourself far astray.  Think carefully, and ask yourself whether that statement up there, rather than coming from outside, reflected your own feelings and emotions.  And if that did, what else did too?
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

February 08, 2013, 10:25:07 AM
Reply #591

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Mastering the elements through the Azkasha in STep 6. Like plugging your mind into a nuclear power plant.

February 08, 2013, 01:18:20 PM
Reply #592

Impervious

• Veritas Moderator
  • Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Become.
    • View Profile
Like plugging your mind into a nuclear power plant.
This actually explains a few things.
(18:23) (@kobok) They taught me about that moth in college.
(01:06) (@kobok) (⊙ ‿ ⊙)

February 08, 2013, 02:40:44 PM
Reply #593

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Mastering the elements through the Azkasha in STep 6. Like plugging your mind into a nuclear power plant.
You said you were leaving, so quit coming back. Or, get off your pedestal that you made for yourself. One of the two.

Most of us here don't care about your ideas about the IIH, and most of us here also recognize that that IIH is NOT the "end all, be all" of metaphysics, so we don't care if your own imagination doesn't find us "worthy" of your imaginary version of the IIH.

You act like a beginner who thinks he's a master because he's done a couple of things that mediocre people can't do, without realizing just how much more there is to be done. Or to say it another way, you're like a child who has climbed a little ways up a mountain, turned and saw how far the majority of normal people are below you (but not everyone, though you mistakenly assume it is because you're so far below others that you cannot see them) and assumed that you have reached the zenith of the mountain, the highest that anyone will go. And you've developed little voices in your head that tell you what you want to hear about how great and amazing you are and how pathetic everyone else is (sounds more like a demon than a true Brotherhood of Light).

So all in all, whatever you decide to do, stop preaching to us.

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

February 08, 2013, 04:40:52 PM
Reply #594

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I post that statement and it doesn't resonate with either one of you. It doesn't resonate because you havn't personally experienced it. You've only heard it exists, but you don't really know if it does or not.

I know it is real because I've tapped into it. Neither one of you know if it's real or not, because neither one of you have the balls to find out if it's really real or not. :P

Your right about one thing though Steve, it is stupid for me to post anything here and I won't anymore. I would say forget about my posts, but I don't need to because no one here has the intutive guidance from within to see what I'm talking about.

What I'm posting is hidden from you. You think that your so advanced but in actuallity if any of you had to sit alone for any length of time in your magical abilites, you'd see how little you actually know
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:57:17 PM by Melchizedek »

February 09, 2013, 01:12:37 PM
Reply #595

mrblack

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    everything is true, everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • The Razors Edge
I think Bardon says it best.

Silence: The braggart who is talking big and exhibiting his wisdom will never be a genuine magician. The true magician will never make himself conspicuous with his authority; on the contrary, he will do anything not to give himself away. Silence is power. The more reticent he is about his knowledge and experience, without segregating himself from other people, the more he will be awarded bythe Supreme Source.
hepaby!

beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com <-- journal
thehollowones.wordpress.com <--collective

February 09, 2013, 03:19:10 PM
Reply #596

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
If you speak truth not just sarcasm bubba then you are doing it for the wrong reason. As you well know I do not think IIH is the b'all and end'all just that it is well balanced in it's approach and therefore extremely useful but to do it under these guises is disrespectful to other Majicians

Searcher
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

February 11, 2013, 02:17:06 PM
Reply #597

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I tell ya'll what, I'll complete the IIH in 12 months starting March of this year through March of next year. I'll layer my practice so that I continue working on what I haven't mastered. I'll do this in conjunction with my current project. How that sound for sanity. I figure this, I've done most of the IIH exercises through other systems. I'll just hammer my way through it. Wish me luck. I'll report back here ever so often. My be this "brotherhood" will knock on the door. LOL

Yeah, Bubba, I'm sorry but there's no way that you could complete the entire IIH in one year. I've been working on it for alomost 6 years and I'm probaly a bit more than half way through. I could go to step 7, probaly 8, but it's still a hair out of my reach

You might be able to have the first 2 steps down, maybe the third to a degree, depending, but anyone whose advising you that they have the pathway to show you how to complete the entire book in one year is full of s**t.

February 11, 2013, 02:21:25 PM
Reply #598

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
You know, Melchizedek, that idea of completing IIH in 1 year originally came from me and we discussed it a lot with Bubba. I also got my own reasons for claiming this possibility because I pretty much understand mechanics behind IIH.
On the other side, your inconsistency in your claims and absurdity of the walk-through proposed by you followed by completely insane claims about actions of the brotherhood of light makes me to think that you are either sick and delusional or you are making fun of members of this occult community.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:44:55 PM by Akenu »

February 11, 2013, 03:20:59 PM
Reply #599

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
You know, Melchizedek, that idea of completing IIH in 1 year originally came from me and we discussed it a lot with Bubba. I also got my own reasons for claiming this possibility because I pretty much understand mechanics behind IIH.
On the other side, your inconsistency in your claims and absurdity of the walk-through proposed by you followed by completely insane claims about actions of the brotherhood of light makes me to think that you are either sick and delusional or you are making fun of members of this occult community.

Akenu, I'm done arguing, I won't complain or post my ideas on IIH, ever again here. I'm sorry though, you can at most complete the first 2 steps of IIH and make some headway into Step 3. Maybe if you were tremendously talented in magic, you could make it to Step 4, but you would have to be working on this day and night and even then the added stress and anxiety, that your body would have to endure, would be unbearable.

Even if you were doing the exercises incorrectly, convincing yourself that you were doing them correctly, you would get so confused and frustrated, that you would definitely quit before you even made it past Step 1