Poll

Are You practicing the Steps in Initiaion into Hermetics?

Yes, very strictly.
46 (15.5%)
Yes, mixed with my other practices.
112 (37.8%)
Kinda, of and on again.
53 (17.9%)
No, it doesn't fit with me.
49 (16.6%)
No, What is IIH?
28 (9.5%)
No, don't have the time.
8 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 296

Author Topic: Who is Practicing the IIH?  (Read 569242 times)

vladimir007 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 03, 2011, 12:07:58 PM
Reply #345

Jordana Divinorum

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thanks for the response.  I'm reading other books besides Initiation into Hermetics.  I've always been interested in scrying, so I got into that before I got into Bardon.  I thought it would be an important skill when it comes to occult studies.  How does one learn other ways of empowering the elemental exercises?  So far, the only advice I've been given is to do them over and over.  Does that give the best results?

November 05, 2011, 08:11:37 PM
Reply #346

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
As a doctor, I have to say:Never put alcohol in your eyes,ears or nose!Please.
You're a doctor?
it doesn't say to put the liquid directly in your eyes.  In fact, I don't know anyone who would recommend putting alcohol directly in your eyes without problems.I also wouldn't call looking into a cup of coffee as a magic mirror and seeing events halfway across the world as "clairvoyance wasn't his forte".
In Step VII Bardon does suggest putting it directly into the eye as quoted below. It is a chamomile condenser and not alcohol based although it is a witch hazel astringent similar to rubbing alcohol.Bardon also suggests putting the soaked tampons directly into the ear in IIH. And he says to apply the soaked polstice overnight , store it and use it again. It will not be sterile and it is an unhealthy practice which is not pragmatic. I don't recall that reference to a coffee cup which you please cite it. And clairvoyance is not his forte.If it were he would have written about his projections to the realms like Blavatsky and Crowley. He would have written about his visions of the angels and mahatma like Blavatsky. He would have written about initiation in the higher planes like Stone and Bailey. But he didn't write about seeing ghosts, spirits of deceased relatives, energies in the subtle energy body, the chakras and sephiroth, the realms, the cosmology of the planes, the Mahatma et cetera. And his colour correspondences are intuited but not clairvoyantly viewed and these are incorrect.
regular eye progrmaming can change how your physical eyes work in each situations
Any condenser on the eye in the eye or otherwise taken will not cause clairvoyance to occur, whether it is a condenser or programming. Clairvoyance occurs and improves through ;
*being born with a vibration which affords clairvoyance having worked towards this in past lives
*development of the indigo chakra and surrounding energy centres of the third eye .Robert Bruce calls these centres the Brow Centre.
*flow of shen from the heart to the third eye and brow centre
*kundalini events
*attunements and initiations which raise the vibration of the energy body
*practice especially in dim light in altered states of consciousness such as meditative trance
*intuitive experimenting
*alchemical transmutations causing ascended vibration
Aunt Clair: Thnaks for your reply.  I've never heard of anyone getting physical results from the elemental exercises in this book, so I was wondering if it was possible.
There are physical results which Bardon indicates are for experts only. But other physical results in IIH have been obtained by magicians and are therefore possible. For example;
Step I ~ Magic Physical Training
1. The Material or Carnal Body;brushing, washing body stimulate clairsentience
2. Mystery of Breathing~inhaling a core image
3. Conscious Reception of Food
4. The Magic of Water
Step II ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Conscious Pore Breathing
2. Conscious Position of the Body
3. Body Control in everyday life, at will
Step III ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Retaining of Step I, which has to become a habit
2. Accumulation of Vital Power
a. By breathing through the lungs & pores in the whole body
b. In different parts of the body
3. Impregnation of Space for reasons of health, success, &c.
4. Bio-magnetism
Step IV ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Rituals & their practical applicability
a. Gesticulations
b. Bearings (Asanas)
c. Postures of the Fingers (Mudras)
Step V ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Preparation for Passive Communication with the invisible ones
a. Release of the own hand
b. Preparation of the Fingers with help of the pendulum, &c
2. Passive Communication:
a. With the own Guardian Genius
b. With Deceased People & other Beings
All of these listed in Steps I thru V are attainable
Step VI ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Deliberate Creation of Beings:
a. Elementals
b. Larvae
c. Phantoms
Step VII ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Creation of Elementaries by different methods
2. Magic Animation of Pictures
What is listed in Step VI and VII is attainable but more difficult than previous steps. Each step becomes somewhat harder.
Step VIII ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Magic Influence through the Elements
2. Fluid Condensers:
a. Simple Condensers
b. Compound Condensers
c. Fluid Condensers for Magic Mirrors
d. Preparation of a Magic Mirror with Fluid Condensers
Step IX ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Treatment of the Sick with the Electromagnetic Fluid
2. Magical Loading of Talismans, Amulets & Gems
3. Wish Realization through Electromagnetic Balls in Akasa (“Volting”)
Step X ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Several Methods for acquiring Magic Faculties
Some of what is listed in Steps VIII through X  is not pragmatic but it is possible.
Nothing listed here is impossible to attain. It is the rare exception that is improbable or perhaps impossible. Those type of skills are not listed here such as igniting a cotton ball with fire energy.

Quoted from IIH Step VII
...to develop the sense of the astral body fast and without difficulty...
Numerous books have been published about this theme, but the ones that have come into my hands do not offer the slightest practical profit to any magician...1)imagine that you are inhaling the universal light ...Now concentrate the quality of clairvoyance into this light in the body,i.e., imagine that the light is penetrating everything, seeing everything and looking into everything. Neither space nor time is any hindrance to this light. Your conviction of this quality of the light is to be firm as a rock, and not the faintest doubt is allowed to arise. If you are a religious man, it should be easy for you to believe that this universal light is representing a part of God, who owns all the qualities described here. As soon as you have sucked in the light into your body in this manner, together with the quoted qualities, and if you can feel its tension and penetrating power inside you, accumulate the light with the help of your imagination from the feet and hands towards the head, compressing the light to such a degree that it includes both your eyeballs...As soon as you have performed the accumulation of light in your eyeballs, imagine that your eyes have got all the abilities concentrated in the light.

Rather than imagining one is inhaling light from the nose to the eye, it is better to raise energy up the perineum along the Hara line to the heart to carry Shen fire energy up to the third eye centres. Clairvoyance requires light . The magician must draw fire energy like a snake of golden honey through the watery abyss of the magician's head. This light is best afforded by Golden Shen the treasure of the middle tan tien, it is a noble fire cultivated in the heart of the magician.
2)the preparation of a magical ophthalmic fire-lotion.
The following ingredients are necessary:
1. A large bottle of distilled water
2. Chamomile flowers (dried or fresh)
3. Eyebright (dried or fresh)
4. 7-9 osier or hazel switches which you can find in fields. Strip the leaves, then dry the sticks in sunlight.
5. Filter paper and a small funnel.
Now you can prepare the eye lotion. Pour a half-pint of distilled water into a clean container,boil it, then add two teaspoons of chamomile flowers and one teaspoon of eyebright. Let them boil for only a few seconds, then take it off the fire and cover the pot with a lid. After 10 minutes, filter it into another clean container. When the tea has cooled down take a bunch of the osier or hazel nut twigs, set one end aflame, and let them burn. Now dip the blazing ends into the tea. By doing so the material fire element has been transferred into the tea, which one can already regard as a fluid condenser. I will write about this detail in a further chapter. Now filter this fluid condenser into another clean container. The filtering is important to remove any chips or ashes produced by dipping the burning twigs into the liquid. Pour the tea into a bowl and put is in front of you.Now inhale the fire element through the lungs or pores, or both at the same time, into your body and fill it entirely with this element. At this projection, there is no great attention to be given to the intensity of the warmth, as you will feel it in any case, but do not forget that the fire element has to bear your desire that you transferred to it through your imagination. After transferring to the fire element your desire to have your material eyes strengthened and your astral eye developed, project the fire element in the same way as you performed the experiment of the light accumulation, whether by way of the solar plexus or one of your hands or your breathing, into the liquid. If you get the feeling that the projection is not sufficient,repeat the experiment several times, but no more than 7-9 times. Thereby the prepared condenser will turn into a strong essence that will not only have a very fine effect on the eyesight, but also strengthens, enlivens and develops the astral senses. Now pour the fluid condenser into a clean bottle and keep it in a cool spot. This ophthalmic fire lotion may be used for strengthening the eyesight or for magical purposes. In the case of weak eyesight,one can simply drop this liquid condenser into the eyes without any hesitation because the two-herb combination is anti-inflammatory and an eye tonic, but for magical practice, i.e.,the development of the astral senses, it will suffice to moisten a piece of cotton wool wrapped in gauze or a strip of clean linen and to use it as a poultice during the experiment of animating the eyes with light. Later on, as soon as the astral eyes are better developed, the fluid condenser poultices can be omitted and it will be sufficient to perform the accumulation of light in the eyeballs. After frequent repetition, when the physical eyes are already developed by these light-exercises, one
has only to direct the attention to the astral eye with the desire for being able to see with it. Apart from the duration of the experiment, one might also use these poultices before going to bed to achieve an automatic effect during the night, but there is a slight disadvantage: the eyes and the eyelids would become supersensitive as a result of the intrusion of the fire element from the frequent use of the poultice. It is therefore more serviceable to use the poultices for the duration of the exercises only. The poultice is to be fastened with a scarf during the exercise to prevent it from falling off. This magic operation is to be performed without the presence of other persons. One ought to try to keep the poultice as well as the essence for a certain time, so it need not be renewed from one experiment to the other and does not fall into the hands of incompetent people, not even members of the family. If the scholar has worked through all the foregoing exercises, he will develop his eye for clairvoyance in an absolutely harmless way in a few months’ time, and will be well talented even after a few weeks, following the method described here, and he will be able to fulfill all the other tasks and operations still ahead of him in the knowledge of Magic. It is quite impossible to quote all the successes obtained with the different methods of clairvoyance mentioned here, because they are so manifold and so reasonably obvious that it must be left to the magician himself how far-reaching he will be able to train his astral eyes. At all events,he may be warned not to boast of the abilities he has won, or even worse, to misuse them to harm his fellow men. He ought to utilize the solely for the benefit of Mankind. Time and space won’t be a handicap to him and nothing will remain concealed before him as far as his
clairvoyant eyes are concerned.

Bardon advocates putting the liquid directly into the eyes and also in a polstice.If the polstice is applied over the eyes it will leak into the eyes, also.

This is not a sterile solution. It is not a healthy practice and it will not cause the initiation or improvement of clairvoyance in the magician.

Clairvoyance is fostered by ;
*daily meditative trance

*the journaling of dreamstate lessons, visions , OBE journeys, pathworking & the reflection and analysis of one's pathworking through the revision of one's journal and discussion with able peers

*drawing flow of energy through the brow centres daily

Clairvoyance is facilitated by;
*conducive asana i.e Throne , Thoth or supine

*working in dim light in the sacred chamber

*closing the physical eyes and looking through the third eye and the greater brow centre of conjoined energy centres around the third eye.

* drawing golden Shen, the subtle noble fire, from the heart of the magician to the brow
or cultivating the golden bowl of the magician in the crown to draw it from heart and crown concurrently.

Clairvoyance is improved by;
*Initiation by Mahatma beginning in the supernal etheric of the Great Pyramid of Luxor in the Higher Planes of Shamballah. The teaching planes of the rishis was first discussed by the Buddha 2500 years ago.

*attunements by masters and Mahatma and archangels

*Kundalini Events

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:13:18 PM by Aunt Clair »
.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

November 05, 2011, 10:27:47 PM
Reply #347

trismegistos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    www.thedivinescience.org
    • View Profile
Bardon didn't write a lot of things, because he wasn't an author and he states this, he wrote for the purpose of a mission to give the world books of practical use.

If you read Memories of Franz Bardon, the account of his actual life, on many occasions he looked into a coffee cup and would accurately tell those around him things going on half way around the world.  There's so much I want to say regarding all this, but I'll just agree to disagree with you about Bardon from what I know about him from more than just some books.

November 05, 2011, 10:28:24 PM
Reply #348

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
As a doctor, I have to say:Never put alcohol in your eyes,ears or nose!Please.
You're a doctor?
it doesn't say to put the liquid directly in your eyes.  In fact, I don't know anyone who would recommend putting alcohol directly in your eyes without problems.I also wouldn't call looking into a cup of coffee as a magic mirror and seeing events halfway across the world as "clairvoyance wasn't his forte".
In Step VII Bardon does suggest putting it directly into the eye as quoted below. It is a chamomile condenser and not alcohol based although it is a witch hazel astringent similar to rubbing alcohol.Bardon also suggests putting the soaked tampons directly into the ear in IIH. And he says to apply the soaked polstice overnight , store it and use it again. It will not be sterile and it is an unhealthy practice which is not pragmatic. I don't recall that reference to a coffee cup which you please cite it. And clairvoyance is not his forte.If it were he would have written about his projections to the realms like Blavatsky and Crowley. He would have written about his visions of the angels and mahatma like Blavatsky. He would have written about initiation in the higher planes like Stone and Bailey. But he didn't write about seeing ghosts, spirits of deceased relatives, energies in the subtle energy body, the chakras and sephiroth, the realms, the cosmology of the planes, the Mahatma et cetera. And his colour correspondences are intuited but not clairvoyantly viewed and these are incorrect.
regular eye progrmaming can change how your physical eyes work in each situations
Any condenser on the eye in the eye or otherwise taken will not cause clairvoyance to occur, whether it is a condenser or programming. Clairvoyance occurs and improves through ;
*being born with a vibration which affords clairvoyance having worked towards this in past lives
*development of the indigo chakra and surrounding energy centres of the third eye .Robert Bruce calls these centres the Brow Centre.
*flow of shen from the heart to the third eye and brow centre
*kundalini events
*attunements and initiations which raise the vibration of the energy body
*practice especially in dim light in altered states of consciousness such as meditative trance
*intuitive experimenting
*alchemical transmutations causing ascended vibration
Aunt Clair: Thnaks for your reply.  I've never heard of anyone getting physical results from the elemental exercises in this book, so I was wondering if it was possible.  Would it be better to repeat them over and over until you get better, or are there other ways of making the elemental energy more potent?
There are physical results which Bardon indicates are for experts only. But other physical results in IIH have been obtained by magicians and are therefore possible. For example;
Step I ~ Magic Physical Training
1. The Material or Carnal Body;brushing, washing body stimulate clairsentience
2. Mystery of Breathing~inhaling a core image
3. Conscious Reception of Food
4. The Magic of Water
Step II ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Conscious Pore Breathing
2. Conscious Position of the Body
3. Body Control in everyday life, at will
Step III ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Retaining of Step I, which has to become a habit
2. Accumulation of Vital Power
a. By breathing through the lungs & pores in the whole body
b. In different parts of the body
3. Impregnation of Space for reasons of health, success, &c.
4. Bio-magnetism
Step IV ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Rituals & their practical applicability
a. Gesticulations
b. Bearings (Asanas)
c. Postures of the Fingers (Mudras)
Step V ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Preparation for Passive Communication with the invisible ones
a. Release of the own hand
b. Preparation of the Fingers with help of the pendulum, &c
2. Passive Communication:
a. With the own Guardian Genius
b. With Deceased People & other Beings
All these listed in Steps I thru V is attainable
Step VI ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Deliberate Creation of Beings:
a. Elementals
b. Larvae
c. Phantoms
Step VII ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Creation of Elementaries by different methods
2. Magic Animation of Pictures
What is listed in Step VI and VII is attainable but more difficult than previous steps. Each step becomes somewhat harder.
Step VIII ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Magic Influence through the Elements
2. Fluid Condensers:
a. Simple Condensers
b. Compound Condensers
c. Fluid Condensers for Magic Mirrors
d. Preparation of a Magic Mirror with Fluid Condensers
Step IX ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Treatment of the Sick with the Electromagnetic Fluid
2. Magical Loading of Talismans, Amulets & Gems
3. Wish Realization through Electromagnetic Balls in Akasa (“Volting”)
Step X ~ Magic Physical Training
1. Several Methods for acquiring Magic Faculties
Some of what is listed in Steps VIII through X  is not pragmatic but it is possible.
Nothing listed here is impossible to attain. It is the rare exception that is not listed here such as igniting a cotton ball with fire energy.

Quoted from IIH Step VII
...to develop the sense of the astral body fast and without difficulty...
Numerous books have been published about this theme, but the ones that have come into my hands do not offer the slightest practical profit to any magician...
1)imagine that you are inhaling the universal light ...Now concentrate the quality of clairvoyance into this light in the body,i.e., imagine that the light is penetrating everything, seeing everything and looking into everything. Neither space nor time is any hindrance to this light. Your conviction of this quality of the light is to be firm as a rock, and not the faintest doubt is allowed to arise. If you are a religious man, it should be easy for you to believe that this universal light is representing a part of God, who owns all the qualities described here. As soon as you have sucked in the light into your body in this manner, together with the quoted qualities, and if you can feel its tension and penetrating power inside you, accumulate the light with the help of your imagination from the feet and hands towards the head, compressing the light to such a degree that it includes both your eyeballs...As soon as you have performed the accumulation of light in your eyeballs, imagine that your eyes have got all the abilities concentrated in the light.[/i]
Rather imagining one is inhaling light from the nose to the eye, it is better to raise energy up the perineum along the hara line to the heart to carry Shen fire energy up to the third eye centres.
2)the preparation of a magical ophthalmic fire-lotion.
The following ingredients are necessary:
1. A large bottle of distilled water
2. Chamomile flowers (dried or fresh)
3. Eyebright (dried or fresh)
4. 7-9 osier or hazel switches which you can find in fields. Strip the leaves, then dry the sticks in sunlight.
5. Filter paper and a small funnel.
Now you can prepare the eye lotion. Pour a half-pint of distilled water into a clean container,boil it, then add two teaspoons of chamomile flowers and one teaspoon of eyebright. Let them boil for only a few seconds, then take it off the fire and cover the pot with a lid. After 10 minutes, filter it into another clean container. When the tea has cooled down take a bunch of the osier or hazel nut twigs, set one end aflame, and let them burn. Now dip the blazing ends into the tea. By doing so the material fire element has been transferred into the tea, which one can already regard as a fluid condenser. I will write about this detail in a further chapter. Now filter this fluid condenser into another clean container. The filtering is important to remove any chips or ashes produced by dipping the burning twigs into the liquid. Pour the tea into a
bowl and put is in front of you.Now inhale the fire element through the lungs or pores, or both at the same time, into your body and fill it entirely with this element. At this projection, there is no great attention to be given to the intensity of the warmth, as you will feel it in any case, but do not forget that the fire element has to bear your desire that you transferred to it through your imagination. After transferring to the fire element your desire to have your material eyes strengthened and your astral eye developed, project the fire element in the same way as you performed the experiment of the light accumulation, whether by way of the solar plexus or one of your hands
or your breathing, into the liquid. If you get the feeling that the projection is not sufficient,repeat the experiment several times, but no more than 7-9 times. Thereby the prepared condenser will turn into a strong essence that will not only have a very fine effect on the eyesight, but also strengthens, enlivens and develops the astral senses. Now pour the fluid condenser into a clean bottle and keep it in a cool spot. This ophthalmic fire lotion may be used for strengthening the eyesight or for magical purposes. In the case of weak eyesight,one can simply drop this liquid condenser into the eyes without any hesitation because the two-herb combination is anti-inflammatory and an eye tonic, but for magical practice, i.e.,the development of the astral senses, it will suffice to moisten a piece of cotton wool wrapped in gauze or a strip of clean linen and to use it as a poultice during the experiment of
animating the eyes with light.Later on, as soon as the astral eyes are better developed, the fluid condenser poultices can be omitted and it will be sufficient to perform the accumulation of light in the eyeballs. After frequent repetition, when the physical eyes are already developed by these light-exercises, one
has only to direct the attention to the astral eye with the desire for being able to see with it. Apart from the duration of the experiment, one might also use these poultices before going to bed to achieve an automatic effect during the night, but there is a slight disadvantage: the eyes and the eyelids would become supersensitive as a result of the intrusion of the fire element from the frequent use of the poultice. It is therefore more serviceable to use the poultices for the duration of the exercises only. The poultice is to be fastened with a scarf during the exercise to prevent it from falling off. This magic operation is to be performed without the presence of other persons. One ought to try to keep the poultice as well as the essence for a certain time, so it need not be renewed from one experiment to the other and does not fall into the hands of incompetent people, not even members of the family.
If the scholar has worked through all the foregoing exercises, he will develop his eye for clairvoyance in an absolutely harmless way in a few months’ time, and will be well talented even after a few weeks, following the method described here, and he will be able to fulfill all the other tasks and operations still ahead of him in the knowledge of Magic. It is quite impossible to quote all the successes obtained with the different methods of clairvoyance
mentioned here, because they are so manifold and so reasonably obvious that it must be left to the magician himself how far-reaching he will be able to train his astral eyes. At all events,he may be warned not to boast of the abilities he has won, or even worse, to misuse them to harm his fellow men. He ought to utilize the solely for the benefit of Mankind. Time and space won’t be a handicap to him and nothing will remain concealed before him as far as his
clairvoyant eyes are concerned.

Bardon advocates putting the liquid directly into the eyes and in a polstice.

November 07, 2011, 05:58:05 AM
Reply #349

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
Aunt Clair:... Would it be better to repeat them over and over until you get better, or are there other ways of making the elemental energy more potent?

As you will.Practice makes perfect so coming back to a step, after further development or a kundalini event or a similar raising of one's vibration, should afford a greater chance to succeed. And the elemental energy certainly becomes easier to draw and of a higher vibration over time, with development and practice. For example the basal fire is pale yellow but a more noble fire energy is golden solar energy . Similarly a basal water is blue , indigo is higher and silver is a higher and noble lunar energy.

Also the magician becomes more capable of directing flow of energy with newly manifested energy centres which become increasingly more sophisticated in structure and more powerful, too.

So by continuing to work in balance to develop the body, mind, soul and spirit, the magician will become more capable of intuiting, feeling, seeing, hearing, calling , flying and directing the flow of specific elemental energies.

Energy awareness techniques such as Bardon's brushing and Bruce's NEW are not essential prerequisites to the raising of energy. But they are hugely helpful to the magician in developing and an awareness of energy and clairsentience.

In Energy Work by Bruce , he teaches practical methods to raise and direct energy too especially in his Full Body Circuit.

My own basal methods to working with energy are here;
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,17481.0.html

I am learning more about Qi Gong and Kundalini Yoga. I highly recommend these studies to develop the control of Hermetic energies.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:20:18 AM by Aunt Clair »
.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

November 14, 2011, 07:10:17 PM
Reply #350

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Can't get past step 5, been lying dormant, redoing exercises from step 1 up to step 5. Can really feel the power, it's all true you really can heal people, control people, infleunce people.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:26:53 AM by Melchizedek »

November 16, 2011, 05:16:46 AM
Reply #351

for_Him

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
melchizedek, have you by chance seen the IIH Commentary by Veos? it goes into very nice depth, veos passed all 8 steps and has trained others how to do it, commentary is free and on this website, before it i had no success with iih (and i was doing it for about half a year each day, slowly losing faith in it), after i studied the commentary it changed

November 22, 2011, 10:01:32 PM
Reply #352

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
melchizedek, have you by chance seen the IIH Commentary by Veos? it goes into very nice depth, veos passed all 8 steps and has trained others how to do it, commentary is free and on this website, before it i had no success with iih (and i was doing it for about half a year each day, slowly losing faith in it), after i studied the commentary it changed

Thanks for the input, you have a good attitude towards magic. I used the magic mirror that I made, sent akasha to it and then recieved the answer to forget about steps 1-4 and focus on steps 5-10. So I'm doing it and it's the pathway.

November 22, 2011, 10:09:43 PM
Reply #353

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Everytime I post on this forum, I get immediately punished by the spirits that control the secrets of magic. Gee, I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

November 23, 2011, 01:54:01 AM
Reply #354

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Melchizedek: So, when you say you cannot get past step 5, it simply means that you didn't get through 1 - 4, but you omitted them because you've got response that allowed you to omit it and that answer came from Magickal mirror.

Now tell me, what do your spirits think about you talking about reading introduction to IIH again and again and again and avoiding steps 1 up to 4 in it? Even if it is true, wouldn't they be angry because your path is not path of everyone and such information can really screw learning process of other people? Think about it.

November 23, 2011, 11:53:04 AM
Reply #355

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
@Melchizedek: So, when you say you cannot get past step 5, it simply means that you didn't get through 1 - 4, but you omitted them because you've got response that allowed you to omit it and that answer came from Magickal mirror.

Now tell me, what do your spirits think about you talking about reading introduction to IIH again and again and again and avoiding steps 1 up to 4 in it? Even if it is true, wouldn't they be angry because your path is not path of everyone and such information can really screw learning process of other people? Think about it.

I couldn't get past step 5, because I didn't realzie that I was ready for. I've already gone through all of step 5 and will have completed it by the weekend to the point where I can move on to step 6

Here's a breakdown of what I can do from Step 5:

I can move my consciousness 100% into the center of any object for 5 minutes, so that I and the object are one

I can reduce my consciousness to the size of an atom, to the center of the object,so that I am actually looking out from the center of it and can also impregnate said object to influence it with my will/desire to effect it and those around it for 5 minutes or more

I can sit in the center of myself and experience my entire being self, as if I am actually lviing in the center of myself and can also change my beliefs from this vantage point. I can also do other people/animals with this same procedure for 5 minutes or more

I can compress all the elements within myself and fill a room or a space 1,000 miles away with these elements and infleunce the room as far as temperature, etc. for 5 minutes of more

I can draw the element directly from the Universe and do the same, make geometric shapes from each element for 5 minutes or more

I can draw my spirtual hand form my physical and send it into the fourth dimension, to the point where I can not move my physical hand, due to my spirit being in the fourth dimension for 5 minutes or more

I can compress the fire element into a glowing sphere to the point where I could light something on fire from in front of me to 1,000's of miles away fro 5 minutes or more.

The key to this is mediatating on the introduction, not the dull, life-less mechanics of the mental exercises, which without true understanding lead you to mediocrity as a magician

I will post an update as I head into Step 6 and post my experiences and observations on it in the coming weeks
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:32:40 PM by Melchizedek »

November 23, 2011, 07:43:53 PM
Reply #356

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Step 6. Feel the mental body like a glove, inside the astral body which is a bigger glove and then feel both inside the material body.

See through your physical eyes with your spiritual eyes, through your phsyical ears with your spirtual earss then feel through your material body with your spirit.

When healing people, you need to heal on the astral plane, the mental plane and then the material body with the corresponding energy.

This is why if you cast magic spells they sometimes don't work. It's because you arn't casting from your astral and mental body to the astral and mental body of the other person.

If you can perfect the astral and mental body of yourself, your guarenteed 100% success

When you cast magic spells or try to do magic and see results here on the physical plane, you need to have this astral part of yourself under control, then send energy from your astral mind to the astral mind of the person you want to effect.

Do the same on the mental and then the same with the physical.

This can only be done by mastering the Akasha. You master the Akasha through pore breathing and as you do you create rituals for sending the 4 elements to the astral plane and then the mental plane.

I can see this and experience this. I can send elements all 4 into the astral plane and mental plane, without having any stress or tension.

Like Bardon says in the book, before I even read it, "It's like Child's Play". This is exactly what it was like.

Step 6 is about mastering the Akasha principle and as I've posted before, mastering the 4 elements by controlling them without
nervousness or fear on the astral and mental plane.

Step 6
I can see with my spirtual eyes, through my physical eyes for 5 minutes
Same with my spirtual ears as well as my spirit in feeling objects my surroundings around me, all at once for 5 minutes

I can access the astral and mental plane for 5 minutes, through breathing in the Akasha and send the fire, air, watre and earth element into and out of them with no stress, tension nervous breakdown

I can create an elemental out of the ocean of light and give it a task to do and be in total control of it.

On to Step 7
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:06:36 PM by Melchizedek »

November 24, 2011, 01:12:01 AM
Reply #357

trismegistos

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    www.thedivinescience.org
    • View Profile
Step 6 in a single day huh?

November 24, 2011, 05:27:55 AM
Reply #358

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Step 6 in a single day huh?

Step 6 in a half an hour. It's because I have an understanding power that connects the enitre philosophy. You see, it's a secret, you don't see it because your solely focused on just doing the exercises without really understanding why your doing them.

You see, this system of magic has been shrouded in mystery, maybe it should be. I think the reason for this, is that everyone who reads this book or tries to do the exercsies, overlooks the fact of reading the introduction, they go straight to the exercises.

I've scoured the internet for information on this. There isn't any. No one really understands what this system is about.

It's all about how you where created from 4 elements. You and everything around you are sustained by them. Better yet you truly can be the master of your own Uinverse

There's really no way you can absue it, you won't get anywhere.

Now, I can deepen the power of these exrecises from step 6 , but I'm told not to, but to go through the book to the end.

I went to step 7:

I still have imbalance from too much emotion, air element. This is at the beginning

I can draw in the white light from the fire element and draw it to the eyes from clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience.

I went through creating an elemental etc. and created one and put it in a picture for money attraction

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 05:53:58 AM by Melchizedek »

November 24, 2011, 06:11:54 AM
Reply #359

lailoken

• View Profile
Step 6 in a half an hour?

What the f**k??? (coughs, splutters, then falls out the chair)