Poll

Are You practicing the Steps in Initiaion into Hermetics?

Yes, very strictly.
47 (15.8%)
Yes, mixed with my other practices.
112 (37.7%)
Kinda, of and on again.
53 (17.8%)
No, it doesn't fit with me.
49 (16.5%)
No, What is IIH?
28 (9.4%)
No, don't have the time.
8 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 297

Author Topic: Who is Practicing the IIH?  (Read 578102 times)

February 11, 2013, 03:29:17 PM
Reply #600

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
You know, Melchizedek, I think you are doing this because else you would feel unsure about your position in life, this game helps you to get feeling of being meaningful, the feeling of meaning something. Come on, you don't need that, you are a standalone and unique person, cherish what you are, don't play something you are not. There always were troubles and there always will be some. Troubles manifest and then disappears again, that's the cycle of life experienced each day by billions of people, you are not alone in your feelings and if you wish, I can help you to face your problems, just abandon your shell.

February 11, 2013, 03:45:52 PM
Reply #601

Melchizedek

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
You know, Melchizedek, I think you are doing this because else you would feel unsure about your position in life, this game helps you to get feeling of being meaningful, the feeling of meaning something. Come on, you don't need that, you are a standalone and unique person, cherish what you are, don't play something you are not. There always were troubles and there always will be some. Troubles manifest and then disappears again, that's the cycle of life experienced each day by billions of people, you are not alone in your feelings and if you wish, I can help you to face your problems, just abandon your shell.

Sorry Akenu, I'm doing this because everything I say about IIH is the truth. How do you think that Franz Bardon did all the things that he did. He mastered the elements through the Akasha principle. Such as mastering the Air element to the point that he could hear his son asking the maid about what he did at night and then there appeared 2 matche dancing in the air.

Well how do you think he did that. He became a part of the Universe through the elements emanating out of the Akasha. He by mastering, let's say the air element for instance would give him all powers of levitation and hearing across the entire world. He would only have to find the center point of a person, become him and then through the air element could hear everything that he said.

But you guys don't like that stuff, you only like the superficial stuff, that's why you hate me talking about my views on the IIH, because it shows you up for not doing it the right way.

I'm not the one with the problem, you are. You think you can do this system in 1 year :headwall: you can't. But if you have a forum full of people all doing the same thing, well then it seems like your all right and I'm wrong
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:07:49 PM by Melchizedek »

February 12, 2013, 04:08:39 AM
Reply #602

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Sorry Akenu, I'm doing this because everything I say about IIH is the truth.

Actually you haven't give even one piece of information that would support your claims.

How do you think that Franz Bardon did all the things that he did. He mastered the elements through the Akasha principle. Such as mastering the Air element to the point that he could hear his son asking the maid about what he did at night and then there appeared 2 matche dancing in the air.

Care to share sources?

Well how do you think he did that. He became a part of the Universe through the elements emanating out of the Akasha. He by mastering, let's say the air element for instance would give him all powers of levitation and hearing across the entire world. He would only have to find the center point of a person, become him and then through the air element could hear everything that he said.

This could also be used for suggestion, couldn't it? How does it happen that he was held captive for a long time in concentration camp and then he even died in police custody (many years later).

But you guys don't like that stuff, you only like the superficial stuff, that's why you hate me talking about my views on the IIH, because it shows you up for not doing it the right way.

Well, it rather shows you have some issues you should work on

I'm not the one with the problem, you are. You think you can do this system in 1 year :headwall: you can't. But if you have a forum full of people all doing the same thing, well then it seems like your all right and I'm wrong

Melchizedek, if you did your homework you might find out a thing or two. First of all: Spiritual development is based on spiritual, not physical years, short explanation would be: Time needed for mastering something is pretty much individual and can go from seconds up to years, IIH is not a spiritually advancing system but an introduction, by using Bardon's own words: It's the gate to the real initiation.
Steps in IIH are truly steps, steps on the ladder. You have to go one step up so then you can go on the next step, etc.
From your post I got that you think that every next step is more difficult than the previous one. That's not true, it's just focused on different part and Step III you were talking about is probably the easiest when it comes to the execution because all you need for that you already learned in Step II. And in the and, at Step X, a door are shown to you, you get keys and a voice says: "F*ck off", then you are on your own to examine more, mastery of IIH doesn't equal to mastery of Magick or attaining the highest form of existence. Now, to the rest: Steps as described in IIH can be found in various traditions practiced by millions of people. Do you really want to tell me that Brotherhood of Light does check all these people whether they are worthy and these millions are never accepted because they didn't have access to the introduction in IIH?

P.S. In other post you were talking about what Steps I could probably accomplish, funnily enough you have used steps that you yourself have avoided (more specifically: Steps I - IV), I doubt you even know what are these steps about :).

April 04, 2013, 03:22:34 PM
Reply #603

Feint

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Melchizedek, first of all I say you are crazy saying everyone here on the forum is not worthy. Take it you are still very egotistical and think everyone else is below you when you are still in the practical version of magic. I feel you have no idea who the Brother Hood of the White Light is and probably just looked it up on Google thinking you know everything about them yet you know only the intelligent part.

Anyways I have come to say I started IIH five months ago and guess what? I am actually on step FIVE. Everyone is different. I can handle the meditation and everything as well as all the others here which is likely everyone else. Nothing is actually hard at all, it is the subconscious putting the obstacles in front of you. I can assure you that your ego will not let you pass step 8 until you stop talking about your achievements and such. I plan on finishing IIH as well as The Key to the true Kabbalah because it doesn't seem like PME is needed for that book. I have a whole lifetime ahead of me.

April 04, 2013, 04:38:56 PM
Reply #604

ThePhoenix13

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Reborn
    • View Profile
    • The Divine Science
For proper resources you should read the commentary on Franz Bardon in the article section by Prophecy and the commentary on the IIH by Veos in the article section.

These resources are quite enough for anyone for any neophyte truly wishing to pursue magic until they find a true guru.

Lastly, if you were an adept then you could complete the IIH in a single year. But if you were an adept you would not be on this website. So it is very likely that if you are on this forum then you are not an adept, and therefore cannot complete the IIH in a year.

The IIH has information left out on purpose because is meant to be completed in cycles. With each cycle the neophyte carries more wisdom and can better understand the words of the Master.

However, I must warn that doing the elemental and vital accumulations can be extremely dangerous if your bodies are not well prepared. The damages can be permanent and it is right to be frightened by this.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:44:53 PM by ThePhoenix13 »
thedivinescience.org

April 05, 2013, 01:34:35 AM
Reply #605

Feint

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
If you were talking to me Phoenix, I am just here to provide some insights and learn more about Kabbalah.

April 07, 2013, 02:30:44 PM
Reply #606

alg

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Yes Feint, thank you for making yourself available :)

April 09, 2013, 01:46:20 AM
Reply #607

Feint

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
I am truly not an adept at this moment, possibly in the near future though, but you do not need to be an adept to finish IIH in a year. I can assure you that others have done so too as everyone is different. Some are already naturally developed to do everything in this books. Perhaps I may not finish IIH in a year already looking through this book once, I see there are other prerequisites I need to finish first. I am probably not going to make a magic mirror nor participate in Automatic Writing. I am truly looking at a topic I could be working for all my life if anything. My true purpose for being on this earth is not to become rich and leave a legacy of riches or work at a job till I turn 65, I came here to find out what is real and what is not and make my way out of this illusion and back to the source. That is what this incarnation of me is for this century.

April 09, 2013, 02:22:20 AM
Reply #608

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
Hi Feint

Your views, to some will seem radical and I can understand flashing over some areas but the key word here is flashing not, 'not doing'! Think of it as building a brick wall, if you miss out bricks then although your wall rises it will be unstable and will easily fall down when more substantial things are put on top.

Searcher
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

April 09, 2013, 11:49:59 PM
Reply #609

Feint

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Thanks searcher for the advice :)

April 13, 2013, 01:06:44 PM
Reply #610

Shamati

• View Profile
I just stumbled across Franz Bardon when I was concentrating on studying Crowleys work and Initiation into Hermetics seems like the perfect practical guide for the Great Work so I'm definitely gonna start following it.

Is it really possible to become a magician or a fully enlightened person outside of a magical order of some kind?

April 13, 2013, 06:16:24 PM
Reply #611

ThePhoenix13

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Reborn
    • View Profile
    • The Divine Science
@Shamati
All the answers to your questions and more:
IIH Commentary by Veos
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=13531.0
thedivinescience.org

April 16, 2013, 07:49:26 PM
Reply #612

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
It can be very hard Shamati, but people do it.
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

April 24, 2013, 08:49:45 PM
Reply #613

mrblack

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    everything is true, everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • The Razors Edge
I just stumbled across Franz Bardon when I was concentrating on studying Crowleys work and Initiation into Hermetics seems like the perfect practical guide for the Great Work so I'm definitely gonna start following it.

Is it really possible to become a magician or a fully enlightened person outside of a magical order of some kind?

yes but being in a magickal order will expedite the process.
hepaby!

beyondchaosmagick.wordpress.com <-- journal
thehollowones.wordpress.com <--collective

May 09, 2013, 07:19:38 PM
Reply #614

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment

Yes. Many orders only charge money imparting no wisdom or magickal prowess. The orders are often fraternities which offer titles and a pecking order for a cost without actually teaching or initiating the aspirant.The magickian is not measured by the amount of tuition or other monies they pay but by their work; the magickian can see clairvoyantly , feel clairsentiently, fly in projection at will , heal shamynically, exorcise and evoke without sigil or triangle. Belonging to a group or order does not make someone a magickian , either.

Full enlightenment is attained through henios /unio mystica / samadhi. Each time there is longer and more fufilling but this is an eternal and infinite process imho. It is not possible to be of the earth, on the earth and enlightened without being exceptional like Christ or Buddha. We are polluted here we become sated or tainted. The mark of the enlightened ones is their service after their death and during their lives. They continue to heal , inspire , protect, attune, and exorcise as Mahatma. And begin to serve as ArchAngels while they live. The soul is magnified when it leaves the less pure form of the body. The mind in the body is subject to human frailities; anger, rage , wrath, despair, grief, anxiety, stress, depression. When separated the magickian is euphoric there is no experience like this to have concious recall of the intent of the projection and the adventures had upon those journeys.

IIH is a very good start to Hermetic Magick and reading voraciously seeking true peers who will share freely in service will ascend your vibration , faster.
.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~