Author Topic: Higher bodies?  (Read 6992 times)

February 15, 2008, 07:02:00 PM
Reply #45

Veos

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
   As far as the 6 hours a day being easy......Show me one man in this forum who claims to practice 6 hours a day, and I will show you a liar. 

The consciousness naturally changes after intense periods of long meditation over a period of time.  A great sinner can attain God-Realization if he repents and follows such an intense Sadhana (spiritual training) because his consciousness will naturally transmute from Lead into Gold.  I takes a special person to actually pursue his Sadhana with such intensity and perseverance to  practice 6 hours a day for as long as 10 or 11 years.  This is why there are not spiritual masters everywhere. 
Soham Sivoham Aham Brahma Asmi Mahavakya
Suddha satchitananda purna parabrahma
Chidananda Rupa Sivoham Sivoham

February 15, 2008, 08:30:40 PM
Reply #46

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Well, by the end of today, I will have likely practiced for roughly four hours. So, I'm more than halfway there, and I expect it to be a lot easier when concentration is more proficient and the mind becomes more influenced by the soul. You say that you have practiced for up to five hours per day, so you are almost a liar. Indeed, doing this every day for eleven years seems difficult, but who am I to say? It would seem to be a lot easier as one progresses. Also, let it be known that my comment wasn't on that such a practice is easy. It was more on the lines of, "So anyone can become enlightened in less than one quarter of one lifetime?" However, I realize now that only a person who is prepared for such a thing would be able to dedicate himself to withstanding such a practice. Thank you for clarifying.

February 15, 2008, 11:42:11 PM
Reply #47

Asguard

• Settling In

• View Profile
I don't know how to explain..

But, well, nevermind..

However some people told me that you can open a chakra in a week if you want, but developing take a very long time.

The most important is the concentration, that if u can concentrate, you can send energy to the chakra (this last words I read in a book of meditation)

About enlightened, I read that in Hatha yoga u get the enlightened in 12yrs, in kundalini is less than that, you can get it in 3-4 years.

Some siddhis can be attained in a few months (telekinesis, levitation), but others like materailzation, bilocation,. invisibility take some years (may be the same that you take in get the enlightened).

I think that you can raise the kundalini just with meditation and concentration as well.

February 16, 2008, 07:18:03 AM
Reply #48

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
This isn't so much about what you think but about what others know.

February 16, 2008, 06:06:01 PM
Reply #49

Vir Fortunae Lucisque

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Aspirant - Rising from the Armchair
    • View Profile
Ouch, Hech. That was a pretty heavy-handed statement. I understand we're all here to learn and teach and blah blah blah. But, I say this as a friend, you'll attract more flies with honey than you will with feces.  :wink:
Omnia mutantur, nihil interit. ~ Horace
Credo ut intelligam. ~ St. Augustine

February 16, 2008, 07:14:20 PM
Reply #50

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I wasn't being mean. I apologize for coming off to you that way.

February 16, 2008, 11:58:22 PM
Reply #51

Entity

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    : : A a U u M m : :
    • View Profile
    • United Psionics Club
But, I say this as a friend, you'll attract more flies with honey than you will with feces.  wink

Actually, I disagree... I believe the flied would like the feces better.
: : O m  N a m a h  S h i v a y a : :

March 01, 2008, 04:41:13 PM
Reply #52

the seer

• Settling In

• View Profile
hi i am new here is having complete control over an aspect of your
body a higher body power or just a manifestation of my will