Author Topic: Choshi is Chi from Arei  (Read 1830 times)

March 06, 2004, 09:46:08 AM
Read 1830 times

Arm of Arei

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I have people alsk me about this all the time and i figured this would be the best way for me to start on this forum. I would like to stop the questions before they start. Choshi is the natural life force that souls from Arei the (second plain) run off of. Same as chi but it can only be used by Areiens and it does different things. Alsk me something before you critisize as i know you will. There are to other Areiens on this forum and they have expereanced the same.
The Daughters Will Show You and by my ARM.

Bow befor Samoth, for it is comanded by Silephthyn and her daughters.

Confrentational behavior only shows that you do not understand, therefor you shouldnt be there to dispute.

March 06, 2004, 10:01:37 AM
Reply #1

The Samoth

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Wow im so happy there is finaly someone else here of veritas from the second realm(Arei). I am also glad that use use choshi. So sence i already know and dont have any questions or at least not many i just sit back and help you answer questions.
She is the mother of the true mind and i her son. She is wisdom, my life, my goddess. She give's love to all who love her just as strongly as she respects all. She will show you the way And so will i though her. She can show you everything.
                            Silephthyn

March 06, 2004, 10:09:59 AM
Reply #2

quitewarrior

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
alright what are the other things the second plain energy can do.
You can either agree with me or you could be wrong.

What would you rather be,honorable and dead,or dishonorable and alive."

March 06, 2004, 10:44:31 AM
Reply #3

Daemon8900

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Samoth
Wow im so happy there is finaly someone else here of veritas from the second realm(Arei). I am also glad that use use choshi. So sence i already know and dont have any questions or at least not many i just sit back and help you answer questions.

Second plain? Is it located in the astral? Anyways, wut can you use choshi for and is it just in Areiens?

March 06, 2004, 10:56:53 AM
Reply #4

Anthrox

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
What are the advantages of choshi to chi ?

March 06, 2004, 11:11:13 AM
Reply #5

cyropsion_26

• Veritas Furniture

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
Areiens? (filler)

March 06, 2004, 11:35:07 AM
Reply #6

The Samoth

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
The arm isnt on and i said i would help so ill tell you. Choshi affects the nervous system there for it can be mind affecting, but it is really hard to use and like i said i dont know that much about it. The only difference between them is the type of life energy.
She is the mother of the true mind and i her son. She is wisdom, my life, my goddess. She give's love to all who love her just as strongly as she respects all. She will show you the way And so will i though her. She can show you everything.
                            Silephthyn

March 06, 2004, 12:07:13 PM
Reply #7

quitewarrior

• Veritas Furniture

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Has a lot of posts
    • View Profile
if you don't know alot about it what makes you certified to answer are questions.
You can either agree with me or you could be wrong.

What would you rather be,honorable and dead,or dishonorable and alive."

March 06, 2004, 05:23:01 PM
Reply #8

Vox Nocti

• Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Not....again...please god no, not again....

I've just had about enough of this Other Realm shit, and unless you quit it right here, right now, I'll start dealing out Permabans.
This ' I'm from another realm!!! w()()t!' crap is really fun, if you're a 12 year old. But for cryin' out loud, GROW UP.

And make up your mind. To quote you, Samoth, from the now-closed 'From what realm are you spawned?'-thread: "Acording to the Thesti, choshi, and other pagan religions there are the realms/univers's and there is a set of souls for all of them."
There, the choshi were merely a religion (and by following your sentence, a pagan one too.), now it's all of the sudden some mysterious life-force?!?

Samoth, Arm of Arei, this is your LAST warning, make another stupid topic like this, and you're permbanned.

~Vox
"I'd like to apologize in advance for anything that I may say or do that could be construed as offensive as I slowly go NUTS." (Col. Jack 'O Neill, Stargate sg-1)

Ashrak: "And you are considered...well, a pain in the nikta"
'O Neill: "Neck?"
Teal'c: "No."