Author Topic: Quick question on the good 'ol Cryo  (Read 3027 times)

December 17, 2003, 04:43:12 AM
Read 3027 times

Dragon

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
I've been pondering on this for a while. You know when you train you're body to be able to withstand very cold temp. with palming and such? Let's say you (for example) do the dishes in hot water all the time. Are the effects of the palming reversed or dulled in any way? Or for the entire body, would a cold bath everyday be conteracted by an sauna or something?
Quote from: quitewarrior
do you mean radical ki as in"cup your hands and take a crap in your pants to kill your opponent" or "rush ki to your hands an practically blow up your chakras."
:lol:

December 17, 2003, 05:14:37 AM
Reply #1

Osiris X

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Before i quit cryokinesis, i used to palm and take cold showers. After that i would try to make some techniques.  When i washed dishes, the water got cooler around my hands than the rest of it.  But i had to palm for about 15 minutes for it to get back to normal.  So it may differ from person to person, some might not even need to do that, but did just incase
Osiris X-Training in Cryokinesis since 2002

December 17, 2003, 01:27:05 PM
Reply #2

Draconic Feathers

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    You are Me and I am You; I'll always Be with You
    • View Profile
    • My art work
Why would you quit Cryokinesis? You seemed so dedicated...Anyway-

I've never really had any problems with a little heat every now and then. As long as you don't just become extremley lazy and start taking warm showers or wearing coats *shudders at the thought* you should still be ok. After about 10 months of cold training, I can now easily withstand the winter winds without having to concentrate. Just keep at it, and you'll be cold-resistant in no time  :)
Following our Will and Wind, we may just go where no one's been

Solve et Coagula

Continue Expanding Consciousness...

aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com

December 18, 2003, 04:04:44 AM
Reply #3

Osiris X

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I really hated to give it up, but my goal in life is not to be a master cryokinetic, but to be a awesome drummer!!!  And sadly cryo was messing it up, it also made me gain more weight, to me that didnt matter, it was my drumming....You never know, i might start it up again.
Osiris X-Training in Cryokinesis since 2002

December 18, 2003, 02:13:48 PM
Reply #4

Ness

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • http://theshadowzone.kimugroup.com/
Why did cryo make you gain more weight?