Author Topic: The Secondary Cerebral Cortex of the Psion (by Kettle)  (Read 27738 times)

November 23, 2007, 01:30:44 PM
Reply #30

Tankdown

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Hows my logic?
    • View Profile
To do, become -Myself
<---Little demon

November 23, 2007, 01:43:11 PM
Reply #31

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Far that am I aware of kobok the evidence doesn't support it. From what I can see the evidence has been taken to a wrong form of assumptions and own speculations that been drove in a bad dead end.

Well, read more:)  Then you will be aware of more evidence.

I believe the thread Hech refers to is one in which I calculated for a materialist the level of both energy and computational power required to locate and identify a single target in any location on the planet.  And in doing so I showed that this is unfathomably and astronomically beyond the physical energy level of the human body, and the computational power of the human brain.  Material explanations are therefore quite ludicrous almost any way you look at it.  Because such calculations are complicated to follow, I prefer to stick with the more straightforward explanations about the spatial and temporal independence of psi.

(Note, I deleted some posts.  This is in the article section, so please try to keep the discussion on topic.)
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

November 25, 2007, 08:43:59 AM
Reply #32

Kettle

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
I've made an edit to the 3rd paragraph of the article. Based on recent discussion, it needed it.

-k