Author Topic: "Chi Kung, the way of power" book question.  (Read 1509 times)

July 04, 2007, 09:13:15 AM
Read 1509 times

MaxBlade

• Settling In

• View Profile
Wow, thanks supadude, this is good book. So many practices and detailed also! But I also have a question for anyone else that may have read the book too. (I really recommend this book!!! )

"Do not
add other techniques, such as imagining the movement of Chi around the body or doing special breathing. These can create tension, obstruct the benefits of your practice and do internal harm."

Does this apply for every posture and movement in the book? Literally everything?

Also, the 4 postures after Wu chi posture, like holding the belly, holding the ball, how long do i do it for? Is it like after I get to do Wu Chi for twenty minutes, I do the postures one by one, until I read 20 minutes each or can I do all of them, but slowly have them reach 20 minutes at the same time ?

THANK YOU!!!

July 04, 2007, 04:39:14 PM
Reply #1

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
on page 149, there is a daily training regiment, as for advancing through the levels, do the minimum for atleast a week, then push one more minute everyday: 5min iin wu ch the first week, 6 the day after, and 7 the day after that, and so on and so forth.

Edit: you will get stonger and you will know when it is time to push yourself and move on ^_^

i am at fifteen minutes for every technique except for holding the ball (12 1/2min :( ) and i have only been at this for a few days over 3 weeks, it works good! ^_^
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 04:44:06 PM by supadude »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.