Author Topic: IIH  (Read 5177 times)

June 14, 2007, 06:14:52 PM
Read 5177 times

Schlagzeug

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
IIH
Uh, I can't really find it. I dug through five pages of Google, and found three other links, none of which worked. So, is this a copyright thing or...? Anyway, the point is that the IIH book in the library no longer works.

June 14, 2007, 07:04:06 PM
Reply #1

no_one_2000

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Veritas' Favorite Lurker
    • View Profile
Look here.

As stated in a similar book-search thread, you need to right-click the link and select "Save Target As" or else the file will not be opened properly.  I just tested this on my computer to be sure that the link works and the PDF opened correctly, so it should work for you as well.

July 05, 2007, 12:55:10 PM
Reply #2

Schlagzeug

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
It says not to link directly to files. If I click the link on the site, it complains that the file doesn't begin with %PDF.

July 05, 2007, 03:09:26 PM
Reply #3

holycleric

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
As no_one_2000 already said, you have to go here, then right click on "Initiation Into Hermetics - Franz Bardon" and select "Save Target/Link As". I couldn't open nor save it with Internet Explorer, so if you are using IE, you might want to try either Firefox or Opera (Opera can open the file directly also).
All mankind is of one author, and is one volume. As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

July 05, 2007, 03:55:21 PM
Reply #4

Schlagzeug

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
Yeah, I saved it, but when I click on the saved thing it tells me not to link directly. I'll try Firefox, thanks.

Yeah, that works now.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 04:19:47 PM by Schlagzeug »

July 06, 2007, 03:11:59 PM
Reply #5

Adept

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile